• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

HGF Improvements

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Poll: HGF Improvement (558 member(s) have cast votes)

What new features would you like to see?

1. Better Server (102 votes [18.28%])

Percentage of vote: 18.28%

2. More Awards (8 votes [1.43%])

Percentage of vote: 1.43%

3. (No Thanks) Button (28 votes [5.02%])

Percentage of vote: 5.02%

4. Like/Dislike Button (41 votes [7.35%])

Percentage of vote: 7.35%

5. Better Messaging (4 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

6. Instant Messenger (14 votes [2.51%])

Percentage of vote: 2.51%

7. Follow/Unfollow Member (18 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

8. Better Notifications (6 votes [1.08%])

Percentage of vote: 1.08%

9. Favorite Button (121 votes [21.68%])

Percentage of vote: 21.68%

10. Better Search Feature (127 votes [22.76%])

Percentage of vote: 22.76%

11. Video Chat (48 votes [8.60%])

Percentage of vote: 8.60%

12. Other (41 votes [7.35%])

Percentage of vote: 7.35%

How do you feel about the site being bought

1. I mean its business. (129 votes [23.12%])

Percentage of vote: 23.12%

2. I dont like it. (43 votes [7.71%])

Percentage of vote: 7.71%

3. I welcome the change. (46 votes [8.24%])

Percentage of vote: 8.24%

4. If it makes the site better. (253 votes [45.34%])

Percentage of vote: 45.34%

5. I could care less, show me T&A (87 votes [15.59%])

Percentage of vote: 15.59%

In 250 words or less discribe how you would improve the site.

1. ok/will comment on post (134 votes [24.01%])

Percentage of vote: 24.01%

2. no thanks/i decline to offer my suggestion (424 votes [75.99%])

Percentage of vote: 75.99%

Vote

slojamz01

slojamz01

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 35 posts

Fams, In regards to the recent news that HGF is now under new ownership, what new features would you like to see brought to the site. What areas are be lacking in or what improvements can be made?

Feel free to discuss below, because if you dont speak out then nothing will happen. It is your voice, and your time.

Hey HGF. I loved this site from the very first time I clicked on. Although, i'm not a contributor, I enjoy the content. I have my favorites, although I don't believe there has been a way to maintain those in a file. Hopefully that becomes one of the new changes.. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't make this a subscription site. If u must, sell more ads or something but don't make this a pay site. Have contest and give out awards for the best submission in a number of categories each year. Promote, promote, promote but keep it free and it will continue to be the greatest amateur site on the web.

J@YROZ3

J@YROZ3

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 348 posts
    I only desire one improvement, site stability, you guys might need a couple IT guys on deck. There are times where the pages glitch, videos don' respond and so on, HGF has come a long way so I know you guys are working around the clock.. thank you always.

Imalilbitchassniggathatstaywhiningandcomplaining

Imalilbitchassniggathatstaywhiningandcomplaining

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    Greetings, HomeGrownFreaks Inc, In My Opinions & Views: -> I Think You Need To Go Back & Update The Videos Back To The Regular Settings Because I Don't Like The Settings You Have Now Which Is The JW Player.

Please Upgrade The Videos Settings Back The Regular Route!!!

Thank You!

Ajeezy

Ajeezy

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 409 posts
    The upload personal profile photo doesn't work. It says the dimension has to be 150x150 but i've cropped a photo down to 137x107 and it still won't upload. It always says "The upload failed. Please contact a board administrator"

+Tha Reezen+

+Tha Reezen+

#TEAMHGF

• 609 posts
    all i ask is that can we add mp4 codec to the video player

shawdybad

shawdybad

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 7 posts
    the server is a definite , like topics that have more than one vid attached only one vid shows and thats a big problem thinking we will get to see all the vids in the topic and only see one .

samusgenesis

samusgenesis

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 10 posts

You nailed most of my major complaints. I think the favorite button would be a welcome addition also instead of having to subscribe to the post.

I think one way (and i'm not sure it's possible based on the way the site is coded), but possibly subdivide sections like they do on some other sites. For example, under ebony videos, only blowjob, only facials, only solo, etc.

The amount of content is massive, but as others have alluded to, finding some shit that you saw once upon a time is needle in a haystack.

Otherwise, thanks for listening to our input on this. I'm kinda amped.

Exactly. I've been looking for this one vid for like a year now. Thick red girl with a big chest dancing around/on a chair. So yeah, sub categories and a favorite button would be awesome.

Reno

Reno

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 121 posts
    I am always open to change and I am assuming that this change will be a good one for the site and the members. I like the idea of a dislike button (If anything it will help the admins see which topics need to be removed). I think the chat box should be relocated to the left or right side of the page, with the option of making it bigger, as it will help to reduce the "is this a search box" confusion. A permanent and obvious search box on top would help make the site more user friendly

tipsboi127

tipsboi127

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 138 posts
    make it so i can see videos on my playstation 3

OhiosBest

OhiosBest

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    Improvment 1 - Show & distinguish female/male members so we can add, video chat & message each other.

Improvement 2 - Make advertisements less visible, in other words out of the way.

Fams, In regards to the recent news that HGF is now under new ownership, what new features would you like to see brought to the site. What areas are be lacking in or what improvements can be made?

Feel free to discuss below, because if you dont speak out then nothing will happen. It is your voice, and your time.

JFreak18

JFreak18

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 18 posts
    One little detail could you make it so that when we're looking at pictures we could use the arrow key or slide to the next picture instead of having to close and open each picture

Ethnic

Ethnic

#TEAMHGF

• 614 posts
    PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE THE ORDER OF POSTS FROM "LAST ACTION" TO "DATE OF [INITIAL] POST!!!

files should ideally be in the order of when they were posted, not when the last comment was posted!!! the BBW pic section is a mess!!!!!

wayne720

wayne720

#TEAMHGF

• 729 posts
    good morning hgf family I would like to add a favorite video or picture to my favorite thks luv my hgf family have a good day.

awesome25

awesome25

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 18 posts
    go back to old video server, cant watch the videos on the PS3 anymore #PleaseFix

young_c

young_c

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 31 posts
    Can yous guys add a next & previous button to all the pictures so that we don't have to close out and the open another. This way we can click on the right of the picture to go forward and left, you know what I mean. Thanks.

bigsha80

bigsha80

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    A while back at the bottom of the page was video and picture suggestions that changed with each load-up. I thought that was a feature that should've been kept and brought back.

sanquante

sanquante

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 6 posts
    The only thing this site needs is A MOBILE VERSION AND A BETTER VIDEO PLAYER .
    BUT REALLY I THINK A MIBILE VERSION SHOULD HAVE BEEN CREATED . BUT WILL BE PERFECT FOR ON THE GO USAGE

awesome25

awesome25

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 18 posts
    Cant watch on my phone or PS3 please fix this.

I think the site needs some overall changes. I accept the new partnership but first and foremost what is a good site having all of this GREAT content without a good search feature? That should be a major priority for the site. Secondly, having better moderators for Repost's with different titles and same old videos. Videos that have been posted already should be either cut or voted up for the viewers to decide. Another thing about the site is that it lacks exclusivity. First when I came to this site I found many videos and pictures that I haven't seen on the net but now as I frequently get on the same content is being seen over, and over yet again.

A server upgrade is IMPERATIVE!!!!! Constantly the site is down. I understand owning a site that hosts tons of content but the downtime should not happen so frequent. As this new partnership unfolds, I hope to see better maintenance with the site. Thank you for hosting such a good site and I hope in the near future it will unveil a new beginning for HGF and our fellow members. God speed.

LeG0 mA WeB0

LeG0 mA WeB0

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts
    EVER SINCE THE UPDATE I CANT WATCH VIDEOS.ON MY GALAXY S 3or my tablet 10.2

emamsa

emamsa

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 70 posts
    Definitely need a better search system! Make it easier to filter out stuff we don't want

lee colcombe

lee colcombe

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    • Locationgoogle.co.uk
    Hi, there are only three things that i would change 1. it would be great if the uploading of photos was simpler so the user can upload straight away.... example .... Facebook a great way to upload photos 2. it would be great if a user could pay to see the more high quality pic’s and videos without the labels being all over them ...example ...a membership that you could charge around £25 - £35 per year 3. To make it easier to see users from different countries that have uploaded pic’s.... i would love to be able to see male and female users in their own Categories and also the country’s they come from so that the user could interact with users from their own country’s as well as others example MySpace has a search that the user can find people in the same areas and countries. . I love this site and have been a member for many years ...i love all the new changes they are fantastic, i hope these suggestions are ok and wish you all the best for the future lee

makinhersquirt

makinhersquirt

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 46 posts

I've hated the fact that I cant save my favorites. I cant find them unless I remember there names. The lay out is alil disorganized. The search results are often inaccurate.

Ultima

Ultima

The High Seraph

• 291 posts
    • LocationU.S.S. Internets.
    I haven't been able to change my signature or avatar for months. I'd like that to be looked at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder