• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

HGF Improvements

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Poll: HGF Improvement (558 member(s) have cast votes)

What new features would you like to see?

1. Better Server (102 votes [18.28%])

Percentage of vote: 18.28%

2. More Awards (8 votes [1.43%])

Percentage of vote: 1.43%

3. (No Thanks) Button (28 votes [5.02%])

Percentage of vote: 5.02%

4. Like/Dislike Button (41 votes [7.35%])

Percentage of vote: 7.35%

5. Better Messaging (4 votes [0.72%])

Percentage of vote: 0.72%

6. Instant Messenger (14 votes [2.51%])

Percentage of vote: 2.51%

7. Follow/Unfollow Member (18 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

8. Better Notifications (6 votes [1.08%])

Percentage of vote: 1.08%

9. Favorite Button (121 votes [21.68%])

Percentage of vote: 21.68%

10. Better Search Feature (127 votes [22.76%])

Percentage of vote: 22.76%

11. Video Chat (48 votes [8.60%])

Percentage of vote: 8.60%

12. Other (41 votes [7.35%])

Percentage of vote: 7.35%

How do you feel about the site being bought

1. I mean its business. (129 votes [23.12%])

Percentage of vote: 23.12%

2. I dont like it. (43 votes [7.71%])

Percentage of vote: 7.71%

3. I welcome the change. (46 votes [8.24%])

Percentage of vote: 8.24%

4. If it makes the site better. (253 votes [45.34%])

Percentage of vote: 45.34%

5. I could care less, show me T&A (87 votes [15.59%])

Percentage of vote: 15.59%

In 250 words or less discribe how you would improve the site.

1. ok/will comment on post (134 votes [24.01%])

Percentage of vote: 24.01%

2. no thanks/i decline to offer my suggestion (424 votes [75.99%])

Percentage of vote: 75.99%

Vote

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer
    Fams, In regards to the recent news that HGF is now under new ownership, what new features would you like to see brought to the site. What areas are be lacking in or what improvements can be made?

Feel free to discuss below, because if you dont speak out then nothing will happen. It is your voice, and your time.

Synn

Synn

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 8 posts
    I think the site needs some overall changes. I accept the new partnership but first and foremost what is a good site having all of this GREAT content without a good search feature? That should be a major priority for the site. Secondly, having better moderators for Repost's with different titles and same old videos. Videos that have been posted already should be either cut or voted up for the viewers to decide. Another thing about the site is that it lacks exclusivity. First when I came to this site I found many videos and pictures that I haven't seen on the net but now as I frequently get on the same content is being seen over, and over yet again.

A server upgrade is IMPERATIVE!!!!! Constantly the site is down. I understand owning a site that hosts tons of content but the downtime should not happen so frequent. As this new partnership unfolds, I hope to see better maintenance with the site. Thank you for hosting such a good site and I hope in the near future it will unveil a new beginning for HGF and our fellow members. God speed.

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

I think the site needs some overall changes. I accept the new partnership but first and foremost what is a good site having all of this GREAT content without a good search feature? That should be a major priority for the site. Secondly, having better moderators for Repost's with different titles and same old videos. Videos that have been posted already should be either cut or voted up for the viewers to decide. Another thing about the site is that it lacks exclusivity. First when I came to this site I found many videos and pictures that I haven't seen on the net but now as I frequently get on the same content is being seen over, and over yet again.

A server upgrade is IMPERATIVE!!!!! Constantly the site is down. I understand owning a site that hosts tons of content but the downtime should not happen so frequent. As this new partnership unfolds, I hope to see better maintenance with the site. Thank you for hosting such a good site and I hope in the near future it will unveil a new beginning for HGF and our fellow members. God speed.

Thank you for you feedback fam, I can assure you that we are going to do everything in our power to maximize your user experience. We have a new group of officers/moderators this year so they are still learning, and dealing with reposts and things of that nature, we have things that you guys cant see that only staff can, and I can assure you that repost and other things get handled, but we will make sure and do an even better job with it. Also, our exclusive content is around, but the more a member ranks up, the more they will be able to see on the site, and one day view that exclusive content.

This transition will take time and with members like you stepping up and giving suggestions it can only help, thank you for your ideas and they will all be taken into account when reviewing where to go next.

ILLA 2.0

ILLA 2.0

#TEAMHGF

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
    • 1629 posts
    implement some aspect of daspot to the site. not all members are able to contribute due to the sites limitations. The follow/unfollow component is a great idea however it will also ruquier another feature such as a time line where members can see activities and content of members they are following

bennypalmer

bennypalmer

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 38 posts
    I would say adding a better search feature, with better ways to filter to the content we really want to see. Also when doing a search you have to actually click on the link to see the video/ pic, vs just hovering over the link to see a preview of what the link contains visually.

#TEAMHGF

• Lcdr. O-4 Lieutenant Commander
    • 103 posts
    What I find frustrating is the ranking system. I have been a member for I cant tell you how long, and I think that senior members, who have posted content before, should have access to all areas, and not be considered a noob. Sometimes we all go through dry spells, and like the other poster said. For the last 2-3 years, there has been ALOT of repost.

NikeSBB

NikeSBB

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 270 posts

I think the site needs some overall changes. I accept the new partnership but first and foremost what is a good site having all of this GREAT content without a good search feature? That should be a major priority for the site. Secondly, having better moderators for Repost's with different titles and same old videos. Videos that have been posted already should be either cut or voted up for the viewers to decide. Another thing about the site is that it lacks exclusivity.

You nailed most of my major complaints. I think the favorite button would be a welcome addition also instead of having to subscribe to the post.

I think one way (and i'm not sure it's possible based on the way the site is coded), but possibly subdivide sections like they do on some other sites. For example, under ebony videos, only blowjob, only facials, only solo, etc.

The amount of content is massive, but as others have alluded to, finding some shit that you saw once upon a time is needle in a haystack.

Otherwise, thanks for listening to our input on this. I'm kinda amped.

riku

riku

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 62 posts
    Some type of thing where the videos that are uploaded are actually "Up to date" instead of it being from 2 years ago or so back.. we'd like to see what is going on now, not what has been in the past.

derrickdp

derrickdp

#TEAMHGF

• CWO2 CW-2 Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 1508 posts
    • Location60601
    There needs to be more moderation of the site. Branded pictures - professional picture are all getting in. I have seen the same video posted several times by different people. If you are going to have rules, and you do, then they need to be enforced.

Searching the site is hard, I mean real hard. There needs to be a way to find what you are looking for.

Also, I would like to see favorites. That way, I would not need to search....just display my favorites. (selfish huh?)

Double201

Double201

Commander, Pacific Fleet

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)

• 3151 posts

Let me address one issue being brought up here. The content being uploaded. That falls on the people posting, the members. Nothing can be done about that unless the members themselves are uploading exclusive content. I do agree that the quality of content has dropped but there is nothing the admin can do, except start hiring models and paying women to make exclusive videos. Remember, this site is use generated. What members upload is what you see.

Also there is already a favorite feature. When you see a topic you want to fav, go to the top right corner where it says "Options" and click "Track this Topic". Then simply head to your control panel and go to "Subscribed forums" and you'll see your faves. However, I do think that it should be made easier to favorite a topic.

Don't think the Pm ability should be taken off. It would open pandoras box, with people "trading" info and giving out info to each other on a person which can lead the site to very hot water.

What I think should be done is figure out a new ranking system that rewards quality. The current thank system allows for member to focus more on getting their "thanks" number up in order to rank up. Someone can make numerous posts with sub-par quality and still have a high number of thanks simply because they have so many posts, it's easier to get thanks and get their posts noticed.

MajorWayz

MajorWayz

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 501 posts
    Not sure what I can suggest for improvements but I guess I can give some concerns or observations.

First, after quickly checking out homegrownvideo and trying to check out newdig(nothing on that page) I know feel that the days of h.g.f. being a free site are numbered. I say this cause if h.g.v. is a paysite and now the owner of that site is the new owner, not partner but owner, of h.g.f. who's to say that they won't make this one also. Hope I am wrong.

The new player, not a fan. It is said that it is suppose to have better functions like allowing better quality and being able to load bigger files. That's a good thing but so far it is unseen. My issue with it is that once in a post you don't get the same screenshot that we got from the previous one. Also you or I have to reload the page at times to get the video to show. I have had to do that on numerous occasions, especially when the post contains multiple vids. Even though I know this is minor and I'm probably one of the few that will mention it, I don't like that when you pause the video now the advertisement is in the middle of the vid.

I see some are concerned about the search function but what can anyone do about that? I say nothing cause if you don't allow info how can one search for anything specific when specific information isn't allowed.

Like someone else said, it would be great if the scroll over preview was available on search results and the similar links that are on the bottom of post, not just on the post in sections. It would be nice if you brought back that feature that was on the bottom of the homepage some years ago, not sure what to call it but it had screenshots of older post at the bottom. I liked that cause I could see what I might have missed and could check it out having some kind of idea what I am entering that post for. Similar to the feature screenshots that are still used.

Hope this doesn't come off as a rant cause it wasn't my intention. Excuse me if it does.

McJohnson

McJohnson

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 178 posts
    Ive been a member of this site for years, even before the Invision Powerboard changeover. Finding amateur stuff is a hobby of mine, and I will only post if I know it is exclusive. I haven't been posting lately because the posts get deleted when I know they are exclusive and legal... Another thing, about the preview onmouseover, I was looking at the source code. The search function is missing a javascript code called <!--D23.Topic Preview Hover--> check the pic below. I'm pretty sure if there is a way to implement it to the search function, then the preview hover would work... Other than those, the site is great! Hope it stays free also!

McJohnson

McJohnson

#TEAMHGF

• 178 posts

What I find frustrating is the ranking system. I have been a member for I cant tell you how long, and I think that senior members, who have posted content before, should have access to all areas, and not be considered a noob. Sometimes we all go through dry spells, and like the other poster said. For the last 2-3 years, there has been ALOT of repost.

I agree I have been a member since 2008, probably longer than most people here, yet cant see my own links on my signature, and some of my posts, it says access denied, higher clearance needed... With the military theme, maybe we should consider Time in Service... I don't post my ass off but have contributed over time, not quantity but quality. Ive posted some dope ass tutorials, and posts which were moved somewhere that I can't see them... lol Ironic. I remember when HGF looked like the pic below.

Ol school.

MajorWayz

MajorWayz

#TEAMHGF

• 501 posts
    An issue that I just remembered.

Don't know if it has to do with the upgrades or the turnover but there has been on more than one occasion when I have clicked to enter a thread and within a few seconds of it loading it redirected me to another site.

K.J

K.J

#TEAMHGF

• 129 posts
    In response to above selections that were decided, I'd like to give my pros & cons on each one.

Better Server = Consider what might be/not be taken away.

More Awards = The award system should DEFINITELY be implemented, so recognition is set for quality and originality.

(No Thanks) Button = a system which content will only be revealed if thanked (and not through comments cause comment will be made just to reveal). Making sure thanks are properly set for content provided.

Like/Dislike Button = dislike encourages trolling (even though nothing
    wrong with the content, intentional dislikes will be made)

Better Messaging = Test to see how it would benefit hgf.

Instant Messenger = Implement to see pros/cons.

Follow/Unfollow Member = Good idea but might encourage quantity Over quality. (Ex: Follow me Ive got way more content)

Better Notifications = This should DEFINITELY be implemented so members know what post have been thanked/commented/etc.

Favorite Button = shortening the time it takes to reach the Favorited content would make things more efficient.

Better Search Feature = a search option is only good IF people properly name whats in the post, Ex:Ebony squirt video = Post includes SQUIRT = users search squirt and post will show with similar posts.

Video Chat = becomes a guessing game and paranoia on which cam feed is safe/not safe and if public cam stream then there's always some dude flashing himself.

Other = Your past favorite features you miss should be considered.

Thank you for your time And feel free to agree/disagree.

Edited by K.J, 20 February 2013 - 04:57 AM.

Fosho

Fosho

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 32 posts

I totally agree to this, I also been a memeber for many moons, I actually got two acounts on here, and was part of daspot launch in the beginning before it got to political... but i love the site, it just needs a little tweaking.

better search, as well as bring back the full screen option. when u click on it now, it only expands it in the current window...

Ethnic

Ethnic

#TEAMHGF

• 614 posts
    Overall... the site is great. The user content, quality and quantity is really good. I have to agree with some people about the search facility though...

But one thing I would like to add is that content needs to be organised in a specific manner. when viewing a specific category I would like to see new content first as opposed to content begin organised by which post was commented on last?? to me its imperative that upon opening a page I see fresh material... I have delving into folders trying to see what is new and what was simply last commented on!!! its a pain!!

a moderator needs to be in place to quality assure content though... not to assess whether a booty is big enough, but to assess if content is in the right place. Heck, you could be looking the white folder and miss some real gems as their in an interracial or BBW folder.

have more to say, but will leave it there and not hog the spotlight!!! LOL

Active

Active

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 1351 posts

Let me address one issue being brought up here. The content being uploaded. That falls on the people posting, the members. Nothing can be done about that unless the members themselves are uploading exclusive content. I do agree that the quality of content has dropped but there is nothing the admin can do, except start hiring models and paying women to make exclusive videos. Remember, this site is use generated. What members upload is what you see.

Also there is already a favorite feature. When you see a topic you want to fav, go to the top right corner where it says "Options" and click "Track this Topic". Then simply head to your control panel and go to "Subscribed forums" and you'll see your faves. However, I do think that it should be made easier to favorite a topic.

Don't think the Pm ability should be taken off. It would open pandoras box, with people "trading" info and giving out info to each other on a person which can lead the site to very hot water.

What I think should be done is figure out a new ranking system that rewards quality. The current thank system allows for member to focus more on getting their "thanks" number up in order to rank up. Someone can make numerous posts with sub-par quality and still have a high number of thanks simply because they have so many posts, it's easier to get thanks and get their posts noticed.

I agree with double , but also maybe there can be a system that can pre-screen post (if there's anything like that) it could make the site easier to handle re-post if a program can scan through everything and just notice it something like google img search

BRYCE1

BRYCE1

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    If you've been a member for 1-2 years their shouldn't be any restricted content

phound

phound

#TEAMHGF

• 316 posts
    a great addition would be to add a favorite button so we don't have to search for the same posts over and over. i tried using the track this topic option but that's not really an, i guess you can say organic or convenient way to browse the site.

all blow job post should have their own damn section. it's ridiculous the amount of knob slobbering post that clutter up the vid section...lol

should be able to subscribe to user.

there should also a proper forum section instead of that chat box thing so it's easier for members to converse with each other on the site.

better search features.

ummm, that's all i can think of for right now. will be back later. wink.gif

blue22

blue22

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 26 posts
    I personal feel like all the sites functions should be accessible to members ONLY or what's the point of being a member if we're no able to use all the site features.

prettymack1989

prettymack1989

#TEAMHGF

• 292 posts
    The biggest issue that I have with the site is its mobile quality. I would like yo be able to watch videos from my phone but that is something that has never worked. I have a windows phone right now and I cannot see any videos using this phone. Other than that the site change is something I welcome and hope to see great improvement from this. Happy posting. . . . . .

SaRcAsM

SaRcAsM

#TEAMHGF

• 211 posts
    I think it would be nice if it was mandatory that you only post original content that you created yourself... that would limit the amount of repos..... If most ppl are like me they came here to see some real homegrown stuff, not porn models ect

OR you can rank up faster than someone that is just going site to site stealing videos and posting to get rank, thats so weak!! ppl posting their own content should be rewarded better [rank up faster]

Edited by SaRcAsM, 20 February 2013 - 11:50 AM.

UstreetKing

UstreetKing

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    You need a way to skip to certain pages so you don't have to keep clicking every page. There should be a way to just put the page number we want to see where we can go directly to that page.

McJohnson

McJohnson

#TEAMHGF

• 178 posts

If you've been a member for 1-2 years their shouldn't be any restricted content

It's the ranking structure, plus people think others are snitches, which is probably true. I agree with the blocked content to an extent, because some, quality content should be viewable by trusted members, if everything is open, then of course people will tell their cousin, sister, daughter, best friend that they are exposed. However, I agree with the time factor. Like I said in a previous post, I have been a member since October 2008 and I am blocked from even seeing content that I uploaded myself! I don't agree with that, should be fixed.

outsidaz536

outsidaz536

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    a tagging system could help a lot.. on another site for torrents, they have about 50 plus labels. and not only can the uploader place them, but so can anyone else. that way you might upload a video, and it be white female, asian male, sex, oral, non nude...... etc etc

now for search they have all those same tags listed.. you can search one by one. or click 1-50 and search for those that contain one or the other... or search for ones that contain them all

i don't know how much work that would entail, but its the easiest way to search for "black girl has sex with white guy" videos and find them all

also a few of the forums are locked... yes still to this day and i know my sign up date was years ago. now i don't post too much content, but i make sure to thank every single page (keeps me up to date on what's new topics). there should be a way that thanking people should get you somewhere. i could try to upload content. but i think that's where you get the reposts. this is the only site i have for this, so any content would be the same exact content i already got from here

i'm not saying i'm important as an uploader. but if they have to gain a certain number of thanks, i wouldn't be mad to hear i had to give double or triple that to get the same rewards

outsidaz536

outsidaz536

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    also this site no longer works on firefox. when you load videos that have more than 3 per page, it only loads the first one. i don't use explorer so that's become a major issue

Sqb

Sqb

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    Yo fam

Next n previous buttons - picture function

Video preview thumbnail without the highlight first method.

Peace

tvfanatic

tvfanatic

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 12 posts
    The new video player doesn't work on Chrome

mike mike

mike mike

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 54 posts

Fams, In regards to the recent news that HGF is now under new ownership, what new features would you like to see brought to the site. What areas are be lacking in or what improvements can be made?

Feel free to discuss below, because if you dont speak out then nothing will happen. It is your voice, and your time.

Videos redirect to adultfriend finders, and no longer play!!! You have screwed up a good site! Wtf and wth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder