• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Eating Ass Discussion

- - - - -

63 replies to this topic

Poll: eat ass (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you eat ass?

1. Hell yea! (25 votes [58.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.14%

2. Hell Nah! (18 votes [41.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.86%

Do/Will you let your mate eat your ass?

1. Hell Yea! (21 votes [48.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.84%

2. Hell Nah! (22 votes [51.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Harlem's Finest

Harlem's Finest

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
  • 259 posts

It appears that you're asking the same questions I've already answered, and again, emotionalizing (as a man) does nothing to solve the problem.

Wishing for Black people to collectively get an 'epiphany' and work together is a waste of time.

Even through the Civil Rights Movement that didn't happen; you had negros saying 'The Black Panthers were evil, Black militia men' and 'slavery wasn't so bad' and the movement still got it's desired effect (even though it was just Consumer Rights and interracial sex).

I've said earlier that those without power yield to those who do. There's race-betrayal across the board, but it's prominent in ours because we're THE LEAST POWERFUL. Want this to stop? Get power, wealth, and influence.

Ask Stacy Dash, Charles Barkley, Don Lemon, Marc Lamont-Hill, David Clarke, and Stephen A Smith; COONING IS BUSINESS. If you were supplying their daily bread or had enough power to inflict damage if they crossed you, they WOULDN'T fuck with you.

How do you prevent the enemies within from taking over what you build? Power, wealth, and influence, and if you build big enough, they couldn't touch it if they tried (Tariq, Don Peebles, etc), but nevermind that, let's talk preventive measures:

I have a question for you: How do you keep a person from stealing the device you're using to write me?

You'd give me a 'no-duh' answer.

You'd say either 'protect it, don't floss it, and/or put it away'.

Same rules apply with folks within our collective trying to destroy you.

The problem with most Black people who acquire a little more money than the next man is that we TRICK IT OFF and SHOWCASE IT; we drive our yearly salary and we wear our paychecks.

Discretion! 

We SNITCH on ourselves too goddamned much and wonder why our efforts are thwarted; that SHOWBOATING shit.

And I'm not saying 'don't have nice things', but get your priorities straight; if you're going to have them, HAVE THE MEANS TO SECURE THEM; BEHAVE as if someone wants what you have more than you do.

If you have a plan, only seek mentorship from a person who's where you're aiming to be, and depending on where you're currently sitting or how lofty your goals are, that could be NO ONE in your circle. Stop telling your dreams, goals and aspirations to plebs; just BUILD the shit.

The answers aren't complex, cryptic or dubious in nature.

No, the answers AREN'T complex, cryptic, or dubious in nature...but judging from just what I'm seeing in person, and in the media alone, those answers don't seem within reach with our people. I swear it hurts to see us in this state, but I'm not capable of doing anything about it in my condition and current state. All I can do is pass on whatever little knowledge I have to my babies and pray they will make some sort of impact.

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

No, the answers AREN'T complex, cryptic, or dubious in nature...but judging from just what I'm seeing in person, and in the media alone, those answers don't seem within reach with our people. I swear it hurts to see us in this state, but I'm not capable of doing anything about it in my condition and current state. All I can do is pass on whatever little knowledge I have to my babies and pray they will make some sort of impact.

NO!

That's not all you can do. You can break the chain of poverty and give your children a fighting chance to compete against and stave off their enemies.

We already have movies, documentaries, lecturers, street-corner hoteppers and a myriad of other ideologies, but what we don't have is power, wealth, and influence.

Giving your children 'consciousness' is not enough; do you pay your internet service provider with 'consciousness'?

Don't get me wrong, a knowledge of self is very important; it gives children not only things to aspire for, but also teaches them the mistakes of those before. But what we have now is a fleet of STAGNATED children who don't have the means to make effective change because they're economically castrated before they've BEGUN to dream.

Want to help your children? 

Get your money up, switch careers if you need to.

Set up IRAs, 401ks, college funds, trust funds, life insurance policies, mutual funds, and stocks.

Fast track your children; intelligent children are often turned-off of education by the 9th grade because it's basically reiterating the same shit from the grades before.

I mean, how deep into ENGLISH can a person get? There are people in your communities that DON'T SPEAK IT who are running your neighborhoods via convenience stories, weave stores, and eateries and are in almost every tech-savvy position.

SOCIAL STUDIES; give me a fucking break: it's gone from 'Christopher Columbus DISCOVERED America (a place that was already inhabited) to 'Africans were indentured servants; happy to be here, not slaves' (K-12 of that shit, and you wonder why we got so many coons in our community?).

The second you learn that your child has mastered rudimentary school subjects, move them to more advanced stuff. The sky's the limit for children. Harness that; don't stagnate it. RAISE them. Doing what the state says you should for them (feed, clothe, and house) is only MAINTAINING them.

I'm reading stories about kids graduating high school and college in the same week.

Here's an article about a 16 year old getting her master's: http://www.dailyhera...news/150519886/

Why don't you see more of that happening? Because instead of our parents being PARENTS (not their friend) and ranging their children's aptitude, investing in them, and pushing them higher and further, you have broke-ass, old-fashioned, humdrum parents (and coons) who attempt to mitigate their children's success with sayings like 'they should have normal teen experiences' and 'you're pushing them too far' and 'you're ruining their childhood' and other jealous sayings and con-games.

...but let a Cleveland Cavaliers scout tell a 16 year old boy's parents they're interested in him and those same negros change their tune.

...or let them find out their teenage daughter's sexually active and twerking on Youtube; '-shrug-, it's cool; it's her body, her choice'.

...what happened to 'you're ruining their childhood'; they're 'grown' enough to do fuck-shit and be a meal-ticket, but not old enough to learn a skill that'll pay their bills?

I know how to code, 3D model, and I'm getting CCNA certified soon; why have my child wait until they're 18, out of high school, and doesn't know shit from Shinola before introducing the concepts and disciplines I've mastered when I'M RIGHT HERE?

Old people say teenagers these days are hard-headed, but that's bullshit; they're just tired of listening to losers, uninspired retirees, and people who set a shitty example with nothing to offer no matter what route they take: 

Your child says, 'dad, I'm wanna sell drugs'; what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Can you guarantee an alternative? Offer something that makes as much LEGALLY?

Your child says, 'dad, I want to go to MIT and study to be a nuclear physicist'; what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Do you have the finances to get them there? The money for the science club trips? Tutor fees? Tuition money?

Teenagers listen and take heed just fine as long as they can feasibly see gold at the end of the rainbow; show the kids what worked for YOU and show them how to get there. 

Telling an average Black kid, 'study hard and you can be a doctor' is nice, but to most Black children, that's rhetoric; how many doctors have they seen who looks like them?

An older kid says 'carry this package over there and I'll give you $150'; he's swagged out, has a pimped out ride, keeps hos around him, he's in the neighborhood (he's seen around almost everyday), and he looks like he has the means to pay for a service rendered.

...guess which one the average kid's going to follow? Sure, guide and pray for your children, but you'd better show them something TANGIBLE.

A CCNA certificate only requires basic network troubleshooting skills; not a degree, or a specific age, and if you're disciplined enough, you can learn it at home and you can make up to 90k a year with a few years of experience. Get your kid that cert at 14 and let him intern at Google during the summer.

White parents teach their children this: 

That's a kid, no older than 12. They trained her, built an obstacle course, gave her a gun and told her work the motherfucker to death. A couple of more years, she could have her own gun range and teaching her own classes. How? Because her people built the machinations needed to do so.

Meanwhile, on the Black side of town, we teach our daughters about how twerking and sucking dick behind a dumpster doesn't make them sluts and how to get a child as soon as possible to reap benefits from the state and the only things we let our sons be 'advanced' with is a fucking football or basketball.

With the latter, if he goes to the NFL/NBA, it won't be because of any sacrifice a Black person made to get him there; as soon as a bastard baby maker finds out one of her children is athletically gifted, she throws the kid at the closest white coach she can find. Check this out:

He lives in a white house, in a white neighborhood, white coaches are conditioning him, and white institutions of higher learning are giving him scholarships; do you think that because he's African he's beheld to US? NO ONE who looks like him brought him to America, enhanced his skills, housed him, or invested in him in any way. If he goes to the NBA, it won't be because of anything the Black community did for him and if they put a camera and a microphone in his face and ask him what's his opinion on how Black people are treated in the states:

"What about Black on Black crime?"

"Racism doesn't exist!"

"I don't have all the details."

"All Lives Matter."

People are more likely to dance with the one who brought them to the party, if you get my meaning. 

We need to bring OUR kids to the 'party'; invest (not merely time, but MONEY) into our children's futures; earn the deference we demand of them.

Swifthandles

Swifthandles

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 2060 posts
    • LocationCloud Nine
    • Rate:CTR
    Nah im not there yet

Swifthandles

Swifthandles

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 2060 posts
    • LocationCloud Nine
    • Rate:CTR
    Can bring myself to do it or have it done

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder