• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Craziest place you have had sex before?

- - - - - #BeReal #KeepIT100

76 replies to this topic

Freakmaster4u

Freakmaster4u

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
  • 33 posts
    Office during lunch break. This temp was fine as hell. I told her if she takes her panties off I'm eating it. She came to my desk and dropped them in front of me. When the one department went to lunch, I pulled her pants down and eat it. Then turned her around and smashed doggie style. I came just before people were coming back.

davidsky

davidsky

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    Lies

davidsky

davidsky

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    Weeeew

guaranteed216

guaranteed216

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 25 posts
    At my old job, me and my line lead snuck off to her truck at lunch for head, and I wound up fucking her in the lot!!!! It only happened once, but we used to call it doing lunch! On life. On my son true shit!

HotBoyGizzle

HotBoyGizzle

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 425 posts
    outside on a balcony, but it was night time tho

tronicb

tronicb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 64 posts

well said

69lover770

69lover770

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 21 posts
    The craziest place was driving up the 405 freeway and my wife ways riding the shit out of me while I was driving and it was day time, it was so hot!

king_dp

king_dp

Civilian

• (Civilian) Civilian
    • 42 posts
    My freshman year in high school me and this shorty fucked in this empty class towards the end of the school year(you know when niggas don't goto school and the teachers and guards don't give a fuck) 2007

My sophomore year my geometry class had a sub so niggas had a party, me and this shorty pretty much fucked almost the whole 80mins of class in the back of the class. A few months later at the end of the school year again now me and my girlfriend fucked in this empty class but this lame ass nigga kept coming in and out trying to watch us get ours instead of him going to get his, he even invited even more lame ass niggas to the class trying to record and shit so i had them niggas robbed for their phones and knocked out ol boy who started it all. 2008

My junior year me and girl (who is now hooked on the dick) fucked in her biology class while her class was at lunch because i didn't get a chance to fuck in my biology class my sophomore year, but oddly enough the nigga from the previous year was in her class but now trying to push up on the sneak so i bust a nut in his bag he left in the class then had him jumped(fuck niggas deserve to get treated like that). Went to my girl house later that day we did our thing but i ended up getting stuck there when her aunt and her aunts friends showed up so i had to hide in my girl closet. While there i figured since we was going to die anyway why not get some head every time she came to check on me i got greedy tho and had to get some pussy too. Once her ppl went into the kitchen and she said it was clear i walked out the front door. 2009

The summer before my senior year i turned 18 me and pops was bumping heads real bad since the end of my freshman year until we ended up fighting. I said wasn't going to make a habit of fighting my pops everytime we disagreed so i moved out my gma house to a house me and my cousin got in crazyville up the street from my gma. I knew i was dipping at the end of the summer cause it was getting to hot in newark so i smashed my ex down making myself number 1 in her life and dipped to nc did my senior at westover.

My senior year being the new nigga pussy was plentiful but didn't really fuck anywhere considered crazy for that point in time my new school was way more strict with locking classroom doors so no punani in a westover class for me. In may of my senior year i get hired at wally world i fucked half my co workers who i was interested in even the stud chick who was hiding her bangin ass body in them baggy clothes i was suped to see her in here prom dress ain't met a chick to date that surprised me than she did when i saw her in that pic(i still fucks with her today) i got plenty more from the months of may to december but imma end it with met my baby mama and that ended my crazy fuck sessions outside of my bedroom. 2010

Edited by king_dp, 22 January 2015 - 02:26 PM.

Comcastic

Comcastic

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1743 posts

church movies school work roof in the store

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 266 posts

Man some of these are crazy! But mines had to be in a daycare playground at the job corps in D.C. That chick was a freak she was from bolivia!

bigdickprofess0r

bigdickprofess0r

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 14 posts
    Me and my wife had sex at a local park one night, I don't know if people knew. But we left after that. Lol

piton310

piton310

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 7 posts

Fitting room at Forever 21. Ex was trying on some clothes, the employees weren't outside the door so she just led me in there. The worst part about all this is it wasn't even my idea. Lmao

longwayz

longwayz

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 12 posts
    High school gym when i was a jr... I was on the team and used to call the gym "my domain" lol so i had to make it official. During school and everything lol.

Osiris10

Osiris10

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 24 posts

Behind an abandoned house off of a main road.  Me and my girl were coming back from the club and we were both super horny.  We pulled behind a house and fucked on the trunk of the car.  Funny part was when we drove out, a cop was setting in the front of the house clocking cars.  To this day, I wonder if he heard.

TrackStarOJ

TrackStarOJ

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 79 posts
    Me and my girl went on vacation to Miami, and I made sure we booked a room on the top floor with a balcony. I didn't realize the hotel only had three floors though, lol. Regardless though, I was determined to cross this off my to-do list, so as so we got in the room we wasted no time and fucked right then in broad daylight on third floor balcony. Figured no one in Miami knows us anyway so we ain't care about getting caught, didn't even consider cops seeing us.

drob18

drob18

MRO

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 1334 posts
    Hmmm... University library me and my girl. Around mid terms 7 pm. We were upstairs with a few people up their. We had time to kill waiting for the shuttle so we decided hey let's have sex in a library! I ended up busting a HUGE nut on the book shelf and carpet, felt horrible for the person who had to clean it..

fuckedyobitchinsumgucciflo

fuckedyobitchinsumgucciflo

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    At a elementary school i had a cast on my arm we jumped a fence I barely made it over that shit but she topped me and gave her backshots until her 14 year old brother hopped the fence and saw his sister touchin her toes

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder