• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Craziest place you have had sex before?

- - - - - #BeReal #KeepIT100

76 replies to this topic

buttface

buttface

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
  • 6 posts

got head in front of the presidents house on my campus

jimmy-baby

jimmy-baby

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 32 posts
    I was at a 100 person keg party and I was walked up the block to smoke some pit and stumbled into this white who was at the party wasted and she was talking to about how good her head, shit gets crazy, so we walk up the block to the side of one of the neighbors and this chick was the real deal swallow and keep going.

rol

rol

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

Je ai eu des relations Sexuelles en raison fetes salle de toilette avec ma petite amie

cizzyc

cizzyc

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 8 posts

On top of the dugout at a baseball field. a metal one lol felt like I was fucking on top of the worlllllllld 

cgutta2

cgutta2

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 22 posts
    Me and my girl fucked on the back seats on the 551 new transit bus on thanksgiving

hoodluva

hoodluva

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 10 posts
    In a hotel stairwell with my ex gf. It was right before we left to the church and I was the best man.

Thegenius

Thegenius

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 148 posts

on a greyhound back to dc from nyc...

Alwaysnaked

Alwaysnaked

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 15 posts
    A swingers club! That swing was off the hook!

furiousstylz

furiousstylz

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1339 posts
    Back in the days when I taught preschool. This campus security guard liked ya boy, and since I was hot like a firecracker, I liked her ugly ass 2. We fucked on student desks in classrooms, we fucked in staff bathrooms, but the wildest place I fucked her was in the boiler room in the basement. It was one of those days where we were both on some horny shit, but school was still going on. There was only one option - the basement. Man that shit was scary as fuck because it was hella dark and creepy - I thought Freddy Krueger would've popped up. But I wanted some pussy, so I said fuck it. As long as she was with it- it was good. What is even more crazy is the bitch was 1 ugly blackazz mufukka that I shouldn't have been fuckin, but the pussy was A1.

Dopeboii10

Dopeboii10

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    Me and my girl were at the mall, she was trying something on , she came out the dresing room and i just had to go in, a lady was knocking on the door and she told her i was just helping her (; , it was great .

dgrownfreak

dgrownfreak

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 265 posts

One of these two (They felt the same), though the second one is simply getting head:

1. I was at this party and that girl had been eyeing me since I got there. I found her later, all alone on the balcony of one of the rooms in the house. Long story short we fucked against the house with our backs to the street. People got in the room later but they never found us. I think women get more turned on when they know they can get caught.

2. Getting back from a little trip to the mountains with my girl. We're at the back of a jammed pack bus and all of a sudden, the only thing she wants to do is blow me. She puts my backpack on her lap and leans on me as if resting her head and sucks me dry.

Yeah, I'm sure women like risking getting caught.

Edited by dgrownfreak, 04 January 2015 - 08:30 AM.

fredoil

fredoil

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts

behind a garbage bin

2sleeze

2sleeze

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    Hospital room on a dare, parking lot at club....and I'm always looking for something daring

Edited by 2sleeze, 04 January 2015 - 09:46 AM.

Savag3 Fr33k

Savag3 Fr33k

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3271 posts

I was fkn around with this cougar from Florida and was fucking her on the bed next to her husband..I had my hand over her mouth so she didn't make noise..She gave me a blowjob and all..

SeattleJ

SeattleJ

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 17 posts

1. At my Universitys library basement floor. Dated this freaky chick that had to have it, I was horny too so I was like fuck it. The library had three levels, the bottom level people barely go to, so we went down there. She sucked the D, and I hit it from the back while she was holding the bookshelf, books falling over and everything.

2. Back of my first car at a local park. We all have had those pull over moments. Bad thing is I got caught by the cops (for some reason they always monitor the park when Im there, lol). Officer was like, "Im certain that kind of activity isnt allowed at any park no matter how late it is" He let us go free though, so it was all good.

Compton180

Compton180

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 15 posts

At my mothers job with her best friend who I was told  to stay away from. SO my mother went to go run some errands fro her job and me and her friend went into the supply room and did us for a while then I went back to my mothers office before she got back. Whats so crazy is I may have a child with shorty but she is afraid to say anything because she can loser her job and my mother would dislike her friend for the rest of her life. 

BigDickEastsidda

BigDickEastsidda

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 37 posts

I was fkn around with this cougar from Florida and was fucking her on the bed next to her husband..I had my hand over her mouth so she didn't make noise..She gave me a blowjob and all..

Had at situation like that myself but I ended up slumming with this chic and her man at the time. He believed I was her cousin and she was fucking and sucking me on his couch while he slept and worked for about 2 mths! He never found out either! She kept my pockets lined with his money and all! Best pizza delivery I ever did!

thegreatrawdmv202

thegreatrawdmv202

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 8 posts

crazy place i ever had sex was in the employees stock room this joint name Kathy big booty blonde she was horny and i kept teasing her the whole day until we found the spot where the boxes get compressed and she kept rubbing her soft ass against me i had to pull her pants down get her soft and ready started hitting that joint and the awkward moment happen when Mrs Thelma the elder of the logistics team caught us man i went soft asap lol but she didn't tell on us but held that over our head for almost a month blackmailed til i found a new gig 

LongLegend06

LongLegend06

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 153 posts

My girl and I have got it on in a few risky areas. Here are the two that stand out the most

1: Macy's Changing Room. This happened about 3 years ago. We were shopping and feeling freaky after having lunch together. The men's area of that Macy's was damn near empty except for a few employees. We watched to see if anyone would notice and then slipped into the changing room together. She gave me some really great head while she got on her knees on the bench so nobody would know there were two of us in there. I had to keep quiet cause it was so good. Then I turned her around and ate her pussy some, which was already starting to cream, then we fucked. But mid fuck, a boy and his father walked in. We heard them coming but kept going anyway. Having her be super quiet while I was fucking her was intense and some of the best shit ever.

2: Last year, we finally had sex in my car. The only thing was we couldn't get into the backseat since I had too much going on back there on it. So since I let her drive, she just pulled my dick out right there in the front seat and started to ride me. Did this at night in front of those wash it yourself car washes that are always open. And to make it even more crazier, my front windows aren't tinted at all so anyone could've seen us.

JasonBrody

JasonBrody

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 26 posts

Craziest place would be in the classroom during school on the lunch break, teacher left the door unlocked, took my girl back there and we smashed something serious, this happened a bunch of times too

Or in the Kohl's dressing room 

Or the movies

Or with a different girl in some church parking lots

Or in the movie theater while the titanic was playing, people was in there too

Edited by JasonBrody, 05 January 2015 - 05:11 PM.

losnegro

losnegro

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 8 posts
    1. Retirement home parking lot during the day
    2. Under a static display on a AF base at night
    3. Apartment stairwell
    4. Picnic table 
    5. Movie theater x2

Edited by losnegro, 05 January 2015 - 05:35 PM.

charms76

charms76

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    The craziness places I had sex is in the snow while its snowing and man it was good.

papalote1877

papalote1877

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts

The craziest place I had sex was back in Dominican Republic. Everyone was sleeping and I started fucking my cousin right next to her brother without him finding out. It was cray scary being that he could've turned around and see me banging his sister. Was also my first experience having sex and she was a pro not scared at all. Lol smh.

foxxx

foxxx

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 15 posts

on the top of a four story building overlooking the city... had her making wolf calls 

bigx25

bigx25

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts
    • Locationlinden. nj

Movie theater bathroom

brownasr

brownasr

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts

in a goodwill restroom . i worked there . she was 26 had 2 kids and a husband . i was 18 and in collegw

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR
    My girl and I did it in a tent while a couple was sleeping next to us. Camping is fun

Popabigwheelie

Popabigwheelie

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    Greyhound backseat

blueice6102

blueice6102

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1005 posts

In the woods. I was driving her home after a date, she was so horny she asked to stop the car and fuck in the woods.

wiseonejr

wiseonejr

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 93 posts

parking lot, drive thru car wash, drive in movies (tint darK) work in one of the offices. the door was locked but it was still exciting because people work right out side of the room. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder