• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Why cheat?

- - - - -

39 replies to this topic

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
  • 209 posts

That's why I guess it's a good idea to remain single and not wanting anybody.

MtKushmore

MtKushmore

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 48 posts

Being that I recently went through this exact thing, I'd like to share my thoughts.

Been with my girl for 3 years now, actually my best friend from HS. Everything was great up until this year in January when I started a new job. More hours, couldn't spend as much time with her so we argued alot. Shorty from my job who I was cool with was always there to give me advice and whatnot. Eventually one thing led to another, and I ended up smashing after giving her a ride home from work. Now at that point I was prepared to just deal with the consequences, but I ended up lying and making everything worse. I did it because I thought I could get away with it, nothing my girl had done had made me specifically want to cheat, it was just an opportunity. Me and my girl broke up and I decided to try and continue things with shorty from my job. The chick ended up being super ratchet and causing me personal issues and to almost lose my job. End of the day my girl forgave me and we're stronger than ever now. I secretly think she still holds resentment but she doesn't show it.

Long story short, if you have a good girl, and she holds you down, don't cheat. It's not worth it after the fact. Worst mistake I've ever made in my 24 years on this earth.

photoorchard

photoorchard

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 843 posts

@Mizzqt37 To continue with the car analogy: because it was the best available at the time or because it was within your range. You may have written out your lists of must haves- sunroof, 20 inch rims, bose speakers etc... When the price came up for that model with their wants it may have been out of their range. Now they have to weigh needs vs wants. I need a car vsI want it in red. Then they begin to barter with themselves and make a logical selection based on what they could afford. They have a car with most of what they want. Now on that out of town trip and they get that free upgrade from Hertz to that E-Class when they know thy paid for the sub compact its hard to say no and even harder not to enjoy that ride and imagine what you have been missing. However when the weekend is over you happily drop off the keys at the airport and return to your reliable safe almost perfect ride.

80 - 20 rule plain and simple....

:2g.victory:

Edited by photoorchard, 17 July 2014 - 06:26 PM.

photoorchard

photoorchard

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 843 posts

Cheating is dumb....plain and simple

I agree

mltstar4

mltstar4

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

I think its about communication and not putting yourself in awkward positions especially if you are going through a period with your girl/guy where yall are arguing and all that.  I think some people know in their mind, body, and soul that they can't be faithful or that they want something outside the relationship and dont want to A, tell the other person they want a break or B ask them what they really think about them stepping out as long as they protect themselves, notify them and all that.  Like my man dude mentioned above, somethings can just happen especially if you are going through a difficult period.  I think alot of people who cheat in most cases wish they didn't cheat, not because the sex was bad but because of the effects on the relationship.  I've never cheated in 10 years and think because A, I never put myself in those iffy positions, B if I am in those positions, I manuver out of them, and C, believe in my body that its just not for me.    

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@mltstar4 if you prevent yourself from getting into positions or  maneuver yourself out of them then things don't just happen. There are situations when the person being cheated on might offer the option of leaving, so why not leave if you know that you can't be faithful or want something else or are not happy? I know that you said you have never just my thought process.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@MtKushmore realizing your mistake and taking precaution to not do it again is the best you can do. She probably does think about it just don't make her regret giving you another chance, and always always make sure she has more good times than bad.

thisbetheday

thisbetheday

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 6 posts

I don't cheat anymore, since I got myself a bisexual hot chick.  She brings the girls home.  Our rule, if I hook up with someone, I have to bring them home, and she will do the same.  She wont bring guys home, only women.  Sometimes, I join.  Sometimes, I just watch while drinking a beer.  Before her, I cheated on every girl.  I always treated the girlfriends with the utmost respect, never gave them a reason to doubt me.  I required the same, if they were going to cheat on me.  I have always believed that we were meant to share everything.  May sound crazy but, it is true.

campdry

campdry

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 2349 posts
    • LocationEarth

If my chick ain't given up the skins I'll go get it some place else

seven70

seven70

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 68 posts

@seven70 would you say these people would be ok with having their partner do the same? If their partner took a car out to test drive?

Most guys would not be okay with it, but the few that are cool with it are swingers.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder