• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Why cheat?

- - - - -

39 replies to this topic

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

So we all have ideas of what cheating is general consensus anything you would feel comfortable doing in front of your partner. So why would one go out and cheat, not the it happened and shouldn't have cheating, the revolving door over again cheating? You have the option to walk away and live life as you choose why not leave and just not be serious with anyone?

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 209 posts

Cheating in the end is never right from both persons .. if a person is going to be committed to a person, let it remain that way ... and if you're unhappy, just leave but first talk to see if the differences can be settled. Easier said than done most likely.

Floridadawg

Floridadawg

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

real

Floridadawg

Floridadawg

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

talk

Floridadawg

Floridadawg

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

holmes

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

sometimes it is I suppose, I am a woman and I tell you what I don't care about your feelings. If the sex aint right and you can't fix it I'm out, conversation whack you can't fix it out, attraction left out, you can't hold it down and support me as a queen get out. The next guy won't be the next guy unless you already the last guy!!

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• 209 posts

Just a good thing to leave in the end. If a person cheats on another person just to be with that other person, it's possible that the one cheating can do it again with that person.

Hallucinogen

Hallucinogen

#TEAMHGF

• 313 posts

sometimes it is I suppose, I am a woman and I tell you what I don't care about your feelings. If the sex aint right and you can't fix it I'm out, conversation whack you can't fix it out, attraction left out, you can't hold it down and support me as a queen get out. The next guy won't be the next guy unless you already the last guy!!

Cheers to that.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

just surprise me how it became so hard @hall

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

@Mizzqt37 help me out, i think I kinda get what your asking, or maybe I don't. What exactly are you asking or telling in the post?

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

well I can kind of understand the random too much to drink it happened thing that you wake up saying I am so sorry the hell did I do. My question is for the habitual cheaters, what is the draw attraction or addiction to it? We all know what we are and are not capable of, if you are not about a relationship don't get in one. If you need multiple women don't commit to anyone have no strings attached relationships. There are people looking for the same thing some where, but if you are not able to be committed for what ever the reason and your partner is committed why not end it and take your show on the road?

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

As for me it's the honorable thing to do as i said if it aint working for me I can't won't make it work for you. I will end it and move on not find someone who can listen, one who will talk, etc. someone to fill the holes.

CPT Dick

CPT Dick

#TEAMHGF

• 564 posts

Too keep it all the way 100 ppl cheat because they want to and can. If the one you with is providing some of your needs and not all ppl fill the gaps. If you got a reliable car that gets you to work and home safely you are not going to get rid of it because its black but your favorite color is red. But if someone in that drop top red BMW asks you if you want to take it for a spin you are going to think about it if not take it for a test drive. I am not comparing relationships to cars just simply the want to have a need fulfilled. Basic needs vs wants. Just my humble opinion.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@CPT Dick interesting take I can see that, but why not just get a total package?

Edited by mizzqt37, 15 July 2014 - 10:22 PM.

CPT Dick

CPT Dick

#TEAMHGF

• 564 posts

@Mizzqt37 To continue with the car analogy: because it was the best available at the time or because it was within your range. You may have written out your lists of must haves- sunroof, 20 inch rims, bose speakers etc... When the price came up for that model with their wants it may have been out of their range. Now they have to weigh needs vs wants. I need a car vsI want it in red. Then they begin to barter with themselves and make a logical selection based on what they could afford. They have a car with most of what they want. Now on that out of town trip and they get that free upgrade from Hertz to that E-Class when they know thy paid for the sub compact its hard to say no and even harder not to enjoy that ride and imagine what you have been missing. However when the weekend is over you happily drop off the keys at the airport and return to your reliable safe almost perfect ride.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @CPT Dick So what if you arrive to find old faithful no longer shines, loses it's luster and just don't run the same anymore! It's pushing 100k fast sooner than suggested from all the freeway driving and miles you racked up. Almost perfect starter isn't clicking and all the things that once drew you to the car has changed from the excessive wear and tear. Why not just upgrade to a newer model private sell the old car?

CPT Dick

CPT Dick

#TEAMHGF

• 564 posts

@Mizzqt37 they might not have good enough credit (game) or equity (confidence) to make that full time upgrade so they stay with what they know and ride the rentals when they can. People are creatures of habit and most people fear change even if it is for the positive so they stay with what they got even if it isn't what it used to be.

sinestro

sinestro

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 128 posts

jus stay single then u can go about it how u feel wit no attachments, but some people jus want to much

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @CPT Dick enlightening!! Thank you for contributing

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @sinestro agreed

seven70

seven70

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 68 posts

@Mizzqt37 To continue with the car analogy: because it was the best available at the time or because it was within your range. You may have written out your lists of must haves- sunroof, 20 inch rims, bose speakers etc... When the price came up for that model with their wants it may have been out of their range. Now they have to weigh needs vs wants. I need a car vsI want it in red. Then they begin to barter with themselves and make a logical selection based on what they could afford. They have a car with most of what they want. Now on that out of town trip and they get that free upgrade from Hertz to that E-Class when they know thy paid for the sub compact its hard to say no and even harder not to enjoy that ride and imagine what you have been missing. However when the weekend is over you happily drop off the keys at the airport and return to your reliable safe almost perfect ride.

@CPT Dick Your analogy is on point.  The side chick might have a superior sex game but is ratchet as hell.  Your lady is probably a professional with a solid career with stock options but might be less adventurous in the bedroom.  Are you going to leave everything behind to move to the ghetto?  Would you leave Michelle Obama for Karrine Steffans?  But if Superhead offered a guy some dome 95% of guys would take it.  Most times cheating is not a lack of love for your significant other but a temporary physical lust for that side chick's attributes..

sinestro

sinestro

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 128 posts

@CPT Dick Your analogy is on point.  The side chick might have a superior sex game but is ratchet as hell.  Your lady is probably a professional with a solid career with stock options but might be less adventurous in the bedroom.  Are you going to leave everything behind to move to the ghetto?  Would you leave Michelle Obama for Karrine Steffans?  But if Superhead offered a guy some dome 95% of guys would take it.  Most times cheating is not a lack of love for your significant other but a temporary physical lust for that side chick's attributes..

and thats y women all fucked up, we all kno women r emotional but yall keep pullin tha same shit. and then u mad when she fuckin ur car up or trin to puch u in tha face and dont let her b really crazy and poison ya food. now ur ass dead ova sum 15 min pussy smh. so now that reliable car done died out in tha middle of tha road. 

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @sinestro "applause" see that's were my confusion comes from. Habitual cheaters be the ones talking about (s)he's insecure, (s)he don't let me breath,( s)he treats me like a child, etc.. Well if it's broke what did you do to break it?

Edited by mizzqt37, 16 July 2014 - 09:12 AM.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @seven70 would you say these people would be ok with having their partner do the same? If their partner took a car out to test drive?

dawgystyle23

dawgystyle23

#TEAMHGF

• 922 posts
    • LocationPennslyvania

So we all have ideas of what cheating is general consensus anything you would feel comfortable doing in front of your partner. So why would one go out and cheat, not the it happened and shouldn't have cheating, the revolving door over again cheating? You have the option to walk away and live life as you choose why not leave and just not be serious with anyone?

Cheating is dumb....plain and simple

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@dawgystyle23 but it appears that quite a few people feel entitled to venture around to meet unmet needs.

Youngbloodx

Youngbloodx

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts

simple, cuz ppl like to have options! What if I told you that you could only eat one type of meal for the rest of your life? Would your mouth not water if I showed you a different (maybe more enticing) meal?

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@Youngbloodx I have no problem with people having options for me the problem is that you shouldn't be in a relationship if you want those options, be real about what you doing because by advertising commitment you are stopping the other person from having the same options.

eljefe14

eljefe14

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

Monagmy isn't natural, but we've been raised in a society that says it is. I don't agree with cheating and not because of the act but because of the deceit involved. Better to be straight up with someone and tell them what it is. Most cheaters can't even tell you why they do it, impulse reactions perhaps.

I don't get why you get into a relationship and then cheat multiple times and still stay with that person and play with their feelings. I also don't get why people forgive cheaters. Doubt is all it takes to crumble something rock-solid. To each his own though, I don't judge.

Ultima

Ultima

The High Seraph

• 291 posts
    • LocationU.S.S. Internets.

Cheating in the end is never right from both persons .. if a person is going to be committed to a person, let it remain that way ... and if you're unhappy, just leave but first talk to see if the differences can be settled. Easier said than done most likely.

This. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder