• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

What's The Most Slimy, Illest Thing Youv'e Every Done To Somebody You Were With/ Girlfriend,ect...

- - - - -

23 replies to this topic

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3594 posts
    • Rate:CTR

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S THE WORST THING YOU EVER DID TO SOMEBODY YOU WERE WITH...YES A TRUE ASSHOLE MOMENT THAT YOU HAD (LOL)....YOU CAN LOOK BACK ON IT NOW AND LAUGH BUT WHEN YOU DID IT YOU KNOW YOU WERE SOOO WRONG !!! LOL

I WAS SEEING THIS ONE GIRL IN COLLEGE AND SHE LEFT ME THE KEYS TO HER APARTMENT...SOOO ME BEING SLIMY I HAD THIS OTHER CHICK COME OVER AND I STARTED KNOCKING HER OFF IN THE SPOT...I CLEANED UP REALLY GOOD AND GIRL NUMBER ONE NEVER FOUND OUT...I KNOW I KNOW..THAT WAS REALLY FUCKED UP BUT A WAS YOUNG....LOL

OKAY I JUST CONFESSED NOW IT'S YOUR TURN......TRUST ME YOU'LL FEEL A LOT BETTER....LOL

HIT THE THANKS PLEASE...

fuxbury

fuxbury

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 196 posts

bone a chick while she was locked inside a dog cage. she was willing tho.

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

you a wild dude !!!!LOL

YouknowWhoIAm

YouknowWhoIAm

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 41 posts

Yo, there's gotta be more to this story!

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

Yo, there's gotta be more to this story!

i know right ??? like why the hell were you in a dog cage......please explain

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

did she look THAT bad......LOL

just saying....

LeShaun

LeShaun

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 21 posts

i always thought bout doing that - was it nyce or just like everyday shit no real diff jus pussy in a cage

jdigga914

jdigga914

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 10 posts

i always thought bout doing that - was it nyce or just like everyday shit no real diff jus pussy in a cage

lmao just pussy in a cage... like its not crazy to do if you just had regular sex. Lol she still got fucked in a dog cage

Homeless

Homeless

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 9 posts

dated a D-1 track girl, while she was a practice fucked a shorty one day (no glove) and then didn't shower.. when my chick came home after practice she sucked my dick and was licking another girls pussy juice off my dick then we smashed she bounced…. smh I'm a dickhead

ZEST

ZEST

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 150 posts

Two years ago I had a girlfriend who suspected me of cheating but never caught me; I was fucking my ex at the time and she was a squirter, needless to say the bitch squirted all over the mattress and I had to flip it over and fuck my then girlfriend on the opposite side...she never knew a damn thing. 

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

oh shit !!! you Cats are some real ill n%%^s........LMFAO

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 266 posts

dated a D-1 track girl, while she was a practice fucked a shorty one day (no glove) and then didn't shower.. when my chick came home after practice she sucked my dick and was licking another girls pussy juice off my dick then we smashed she bounced…. smh I'm a dickhead

That reminds me of when I was stationed in japan rite, & my boi was tellin me how he just saw this japanese chick giving this dude head in the bathroom. So then after they done she comes out & starts kissing her boyfriend! All I can think of is how that guy was tasting another mans nut! We almost threw up!

pigggg

pigggg

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 7 posts
    I think I'm dead wrong for this y'all bear wit me I had a ex fiancee I fucked her good no glove of course ! Had her juices all on me I didn't shower couple hours later fucked another bitch no glove yes I did it but they pussy so good !! Dumb me and lata that night I had a bitch that gave me head and pussy !!but I fucked first so she would think that's her juices on my dick!! My bad I was green but I had good nuts

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

Well stupid and young was dating two guys one wasn't able to come through the other lived down the street, he came over we smashed and were asleep. The other started calling and was at the door not sure what to say because he was having a tragedy in his life. He asked to stay, I told him he could but that my cousins kid was sleeping in my room so he had to sleep on the couch and leave before she woke up. I stayed and chilled with him he went down I came went to bed. When i woke up he had already left and went home and my other boo stayed and had breakfast! Man was I young and stupid

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

Well stupid and young was dating two guys one wasn't able to come through the other lived down the street, he came over we smashed and were asleep. The other started calling and was at the door not sure what to say because he was having a tragedy in his life. He asked to stay, I told him he could but that my cousins kid was sleeping in my room so he had to sleep on the couch and leave before she woke up. I stayed and chilled with him he went down I came went to bed. When i woke up he had already left and went home and my other boo stayed and had breakfast! Man was I young and stupid

I think I'm dead wrong for this y'all bear wit me I had a ex fiancee I fucked her good no glove of course ! Had her juices all on me I didn't shower couple hours later fucked another bitch no glove yes I did it but they pussy so good !! Dumb me and lata that night I had a bitch that gave me head and pussy !!but I fucked first so she would think that's her juices on my dick!! My bad I was green but I had good nuts

slimy....LOL but don't you feel better now.......

easydee

easydee

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
    • 25 posts
    • Locationnudeafrica.com

Like fucking my sister in law in the kitchen, early in the morning, after fucking my wife.  And having my sister in law, blow me after fucking my wife in the ass.  And my wife dose not know about it:).  That's pretty foul, I was a young man then.

-D-

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

Like fucking my sister in law in the kitchen, early in the morning, after fucking my wife.  And having my sister in law, blow me after fucking my wife in the ass.  And my wife dose not know about it:).  That's pretty foul, I was a young man then.

-D-

that's five star slimy...LOL.....don't you feel better....LOL

packrat34_99

packrat34_99

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 89 posts

I fucked my best friends wife while he was past out right next to us.

504hotboy

504hotboy

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 73 posts

OK Ok OK... Lawd here we go!!! I was dating my present girl at the time, and she just so happen to be pregnant. We were going through some thangs so we were always fussing and fighting. Now My ex used to come over with my family all the time,She has 4 kids for me so her and my present girl were trying to be adults and talk and shit without all the baby momma drama... so I had my baby momma stay over for a week and I would go downstairs and fuck her eat her pussy and bust all in her.. all while my present Girl is upstairs (pregnant might i add). man then would go back to bed like nothing happened. Everytime my ex was around and my present girl wasnt we would be fucking... Now that is Slimy!!! Just worng!!! Oh and its more to the story, but too much to type!!! In the words of Kevin Gates "I feel like my life is a movie"

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

@504hotboy

NOW NOW..DON'T YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER !!!! LMAO  !!!

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

@packrat34_99

YOU KNOW YOU GONNA BURN IN  HELL.........BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE...

504hotboy

504hotboy

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 73 posts

OK Ok OK... Lawd here we go!!! I was dating my present girl at the time, and she just so happen to be pregnant. We were going through some thangs so we were always fussing and fighting. Now My ex used to come over with my family all the time,She has 4 kids for me so her and my present girl were trying to be adults and talk and shit without all the baby momma drama... so I had my baby momma stay over for a week and I would go downstairs and fuck her eat her pussy and bust all in her.. all while my present Girl is upstairs (pregnant might i add). man then would go back to bed like nothing happened. Everytime my ex was around and my present girl wasnt we would be fucking... Now that is Slimy!!! Just worng!!! Oh and its more to the story, but too much to type!!! In the words of Kevin Gates "I feel like my life is a movie"

LMAO!!!!! I dont know if its a good thing or not!!!!! I was worng like a mutha fucka!!!!

Frank2bad

Frank2bad

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 763 posts

These were a blast to read

glbert919

glbert919

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 42 posts

I know a chick her pussy was so good that i kept fucking her even after she was engaged to be married … she loved the dick  but  her pussy was so fat and juicy …when she started holding out on me … I friended her sister on Facebook …and her mom … I wanted to know  if that  good pussy ran in the family  and  yes  I fucked  her sister and her mother .. I don't give a fuck if you like it or not  hey the pussy was too good to pass up . I know  i aint shit  but  I'm still fucking her and her mother  on the side ,,  lol  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder