• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Chief bigwon : (15 June 2024 - 05:16 AM)

Solute

@  wpllc78 : (11 June 2024 - 09:34 AM)

Jewell

@  westwood321 : (23 May 2024 - 10:14 AM)

randi

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:18 PM)

any any old yung churcch content

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:17 PM)

can anyone help me find me old account

@  Johnnis666 : (18 May 2024 - 04:05 PM)

Sask canada?

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

Photo

Men/Women of HGF, Have You Ever Been Catfished

- - - - -

16 replies to this topic

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer
    Okay so here is the scoop, yes/no is my answer in it, and I will explain later. But be real, participate in this discussion. Have you in your online travels ever been catfished, or do you know someone that has been. Share you experiences or the crazy ish you have heard about it happening. Do you think that being catfished can ulitmatlely ruin your self esteem and how do you react in that situation?

-DISCUSS

Crimson King

Crimson King

KING of FREAKS

• O-9 Vice Admiral
    • 2128 posts
    • Rate:CTR
    Never heard of being "catfished." What is it?

SweetYoni

SweetYoni

CG-76 CO

•   Captain O-6. Captain

• 1381 posts

I've been catfished before.. and it was NOT a pleasant experience... and it wasnt even about her looks.

The bitch told me that she was freshly graduated, and she was a nurse.. she told me she had no children, and that she was a lesbian. Come to find out... her ass only has a GED, she still live with her momma, and she has 3 kids. but they were all taken away. I traveled to see her ass in Philly... and it was the worst decision I ever made. Smdh

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

1. Catfish

• Someone who pretends to be someone they're not online to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

(Freshman year I started chatting with this chill girl online, only for her to turn out ugly-ass catfish. Never again).

SweetYoni

SweetYoni

CG-76 CO

•   Captain O-6. Captain

• 1381 posts

Its when someone u meet online is perpetrating as someone that they arent... they can be lying about their looks, social status, etc...

i think the origin is from the term “catfishing,” though it’s not the one given by the “Catfish” movie or spinoff TV show, could lie on the restaurant side of seafood. Some restaurants serve patrons a cheaper fish labeled as a different, more expensive species, and charge them for the fancier seafood.

LustfulVee

LustfulVee

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 651 posts
    I personally never have, I have seen the show though. Crazyness I mean why lie? I just don't understand. I have seen people actually fall in love with a complete stranger and then they have hopes of meeting Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie and end up meeting some E.T looking ass person..Also Falling in love with a person is not all about their looks if I blindly fell in love you then why should I care what you look like I'll take a E.T looking person over most of these assholes out here anyway.. It's deceiving and just plain madness !

Crimson King

Crimson King

KING of FREAKS

• O-9 Vice Admiral
    • 2128 posts
    • Rate:CTR
    Ok gotcha... Never happened to me b4, but I've seen it happen a trillion times 'cause I'm always cracking emails. Craigslist is notorious for this. Easiest way to stop the bs and be certain is to cam/skype... tho Yoni's case was about the person's situation being false. Hard to do anything about that.

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

I personally never have, I have seen the show though. Crazyness I mean why lie? I just don't understand. I have seen people actually fall in love with a complete stranger and then they have hopes of meeting Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie and end up meeting some E.T looking ass person..Also Falling in love with a person is not all about their looks if I blindly fell in love you then why should I care what you look like I'll take a E.T looking person over most of these assholes out here anyway.. It's deceiving and just plain madness !

I hear you @Vee, but real talk thou, that person has lied to you and fucked with your emotions. I get looks and all of that, but as a person we have to be intellectually stimulated, emotionally supported, and physically attracted to a person. I feel like if you are not physically attracted to a person it can have long term consequences.

thebawse

thebawse

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 38 posts
    Naw never that's weak as fuck. But an ex of mine doesn't post pictures online anymore because people have been pretending to be her

G_SEX

G_SEX

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 45 posts
    Back when the AIM craze was heavy me and my cousin got caught up in a chat room with these broads they had literally stolen the identities of these other chicks and were pretending to be these other two hot chicks. Sometimes you just do shit for to take chances ain't nobody who's living that upper echelon life hasn't not taken a chance. personally we didn't smash the shorties tho when we saw they weren't who they said they were we was kinda iffy but they was cool and the networking benefits paid off towards our profit hustle. $$$ making is always a win.

zippo12in

zippo12in

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 2241 posts
    Had never heard that term..

raul143

raul143

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 93 posts
    Chopping it up with this one female online, got the number and whatnot the plan was to pick up and chill (Yea right) so one night I get a picture of cross-eyed dark skinned chick that doesn't look like the main girl at all, Instead the f snapping I told her it was nice knowing you, then she had the audacity to get mad at me, I laughed and then ignored her.. - fin -

lilmandee2

lilmandee2

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 22 posts
    Man hell yea when I was 19. I was back home away from college and couldn't get no ass so I decided to post an ad on Craigslist smh worst decision of my life. I posted this ad saying I need a teacher and of course you have the spammers and shit pop up. So like 3 hrs later I get a message from this lady saying she'll teach me and show me some shit I ain't never seen before and sending me pictures and everything. She like the first lesson im going to give you is head, I want to see if you can't take this mouth. So I'm like fuck yea when and where. she tells me to come thru to her house around 7 o'clock I'm like cool. So I gets in the shower, tell my mom I'm about to go meet this girl can someone drop me off so she had my sister do it. So I get to her apartment complex and have my sister drop me off at the entrance. I text her and was like where do i go. She gives me the directions and i began to head that way. Half way to the door I see this bad as chick with her son or sibling outside by the door so I asked who lives here she gives me she gives me a weird as smirk and walk into the apartment next to the one I'm about to go to. I text the lady I'm outside she text back come in the door. I walk in the house it was cold and dirty I looked in the kitchen cause it was to the left of the door shit was dirty too. Next thing I know I hear someone coming down the stairs I look back, and it was this fucking big ass gay dude walking down the stairs I ducking jetted outta that door and ran to McDonald's and just sat there like oh shit did that just happen.

gmonte

gmonte

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 773 posts

No catfish, I have always found people in real-life.  The way I see it, being played close is the same no matter what format, electronically or in real proximity-based relationships.  Don't feel bad, at least catfish, you REALLY never have to see them again.  Shit if a girl play you, you can't let her win by you not trying to get another girl.

Comcastic

Comcastic

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1743 posts

lol ive never been if they try i usually find out 

but i have catfished alot of bitches with certain emails i get into by sending a email to someone in they list

coolstr411

coolstr411

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 48 posts

i have been catfished on multiple levels varying by my age, as we are all living and growing up with the internet in our homes dating expanded to the internet. this one broad never got to meet her sent me pics imd, emailed myspace facebook all tht but everytime we tried to meet stuff came up, she even made up a story about how her cartel parents tracked her down and chopped her dogs heads off.... bottom line its 2014 even the cheapest of phone/laptops have cams, voice and face verify cause there are people out there that make it there mission to waste ur time

DstAr

DstAr

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 9 posts

Yea, long time ago. Before everyone could had laptops and smartphones. Met this girl online. I came to figure out that she was stealing pictures from other girls online lol. Skype is the best way to avoid something like that these days. If she don't cam, don't waste your time.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder