• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Boy suspended for bringing a purse to school?

- - - - -

No replies to this topic

Active

Active

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 1351 posts
    A 13-year-old Kansas boy says he was suspended for carrying a purse to Anderson County Senior-Junior School, KCTV-5 reported.

Skylar Davis, reacting to his suspension, told KCTV-5, "I don't think everyone should be treated differently. Everyone should have the same privileges."

Via KCTV-5
    He said he has been carrying the colorful fabric Vera Bradley bag over his shoulder for some time with no issues.
    "It expresses myself and I think everyone else can wear it, so I wear it as well," Skylar told KCTV5's Dave Jordan.
    He was summoned to Assistant Principal Don Hillard's office after he wouldn't take it off.
    "I went to the office and I refused to take it off, and they suspended me," the teen explained.
    Davis' mother, Leslie Willis, was called to pick up her son. She told KCTV-5 that she was "a little furious" over the situation and is wondering about its timing, saying that her son has been carrying the purse to school since August.

Willis said she examined her son's student handbook and did not see anything regarding purses or bags. She told KCTV-5 that she was told that her son's suspension was for only one day. However KCTV-5 reported the suspension will likely continue until Skylar stops wearing the purse. Skylar apparently has said he has no intention of doing that.

The school district had no comment when contacted by Yahoo News.

Often, students find themselves in trouble not for their attire but for weapons, either real or imagined. A second-grader from Colorado was suspended after playing with an imaginary grenade on school grounds in February. And in Pennsylvania, a fifth-grade girl was suspended after bringing a piece of paper in the shape of a gun to school in January.

Teachers sometimes get in trouble over school rules as well. In 2009, Georgia teacher Ashley Payne resigned from her position after someone complained (via anonymous email) about one of the teacher's posts on Facebook, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution,

The post in question reportedly featured Payne drinking an alcoholic beverage. A caption said she was on her way to play "Crazy Bitch Bingo." Payne says she was pressured to resign.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder