• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

Hoe vs Housewife

- - - - -

31 replies to this topic

Poll: HMMMMMMM (1515 member(s) have cast votes)

Can You Effectively Turn A Hoe Into Tha Wife

1. Sure (48 votes [3.17%])

Percentage of vote: 3.17%

2. Nigga What? (709 votes [46.80%])

Percentage of vote: 46.80%

3. Yea, its possible, but beware (558 votes [36.83%])

Percentage of vote: 36.83%

4. My momma wont accept that (200 votes [13.20%])

Percentage of vote: 13.20%

What shit are you willing to deal with?

1. Rachetness, but good pussy. (200 votes [13.20%])

Percentage of vote: 13.20%

2. Ghetto, but great mom. (351 votes [23.17%])

Percentage of vote: 23.17%

3. Terrible with finances, but can cook. (165 votes [10.89%])

Percentage of vote: 10.89%

4. Has a GED, and is proud of it (172 votes [11.35%])

Percentage of vote: 11.35%

5. I'd rather get a white girl (627 votes [41.39%])

Percentage of vote: 41.39%

Does the eventual housewife need to be seen in pubic

1. Nope (137 votes [9.04%])

Percentage of vote: 9.04%

2. Of Course (888 votes [58.61%])

Percentage of vote: 58.61%

3. 1 Place for her = Kitchen (86 votes [5.68%])

Percentage of vote: 5.68%

4. Like i said, will get a while girl (298 votes [19.67%])

Percentage of vote: 19.67%

5. She be asking questions (106 votes [7.00%])

Percentage of vote: 7.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

TPL

TPL

#TEAMHGF

• CWO4 CW-4 Chief Warrant Officer 4

• 4571 posts
    Get a fuckin white girl and we avoid all these problems!!!

Frozen

Frozen

RETIRED

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 1160 posts

+1

M3

M3

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 7175 posts

G.smh3.gif SO SAD....

Especially when MOST of u, go get those SEA DONKEY looking trailer Trash white chicks....They NOT even good lookin Becky's

G.LMAO.gif

Ulysses

Ulysses

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 8894 posts

G.smh3.gif SO SAD....

Especially when MOST of u, go get those SEA DONKEY looking trailer Trash white chicks....They NOT even good lookin Becky's

G.LMAO.gif

laughing.gif

Userx

Userx

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 66 posts
    Exactly get urself a white girl from da burbs with that college degree n u dont have to deal with none of da bs

hayday

hayday

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 187 posts
    Like my woman like I like my Milk. White and Low fat!

Robvanshow

Robvanshow

THE SERGEANT

• 263 posts

Like my woman like I like my Milk. White and Low fat!

The responses in here are hilarious!

I'm mad SIXTY ONE NIGGAS! said they can turn a hoe into a housewife though SMH............

milo

milo

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 24 posts
    Sure.. Divide the Blacks and believe interracial dating and marriage will solve your problem.. But heed my warning.. When you marry that bitch and she does you wrong or you do her wrong.. Divorce ends all the same, no matter if she's asian, white, black, hispanic, indian, creole or mixed breeds of sorts etc etc.. They'll leave your ass broke dawg.

In the long run you'll wish you had someone just loyal enough to stay around regardless if your money's right or not.
    Find better quality women homies.

furiousstylz

furiousstylz

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1339 posts
    always bet on black

staylurkn

staylurkn

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 68 posts
    With white women comes white woman problems...fucking ya boys, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, aunts...whoever

U niggas is stupid if ya think white girls are better, them hoes just as ratchet...

KEEP_LOOKING

KEEP_LOOKING

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 39 posts
    if you get a white girl you are lame as fuck and cant get a good black girl. you must be rachet yourself.

Edited by KEEP_LOOKING, 27 July 2012 - 05:50 PM.

DrDro

DrDro

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 1792 posts
    I CANT BELIEVE THE NIGGAZ ON HERE TALKING BOUT GETTIN A WHITE BITCH CAN AND WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM SMMFH YALL NIGGAZ IS SO LAME. BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY MAN IS BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE REAL SHIT. ITS DEEPER THEN JUST THE TYPE OF BITCH YOU FUCK WITH. THESE SO CALLED NIGGAZ GET WITH WHITE females FOR 1OR2 REASONS 1. THESE NIGGAZ ARE WEAK(ONLY WHITE WOMEN PUT OF WITH WEAK ASS COWARD ASS MEN)
    2. THESE NIGGAZ HAVE SOME HOMO IN THEM(ONLY WHITE females WILL OVER LOOK THE FACT YOU WALK WITH A SWITCH,HOLD YOUR HAND ON YOUR HIP,AND SMACK YOUR LIPS LIKE A FEMALE. SO GO AHEAD DILLUTE YOUR BLOODLINE MAKE CRAZY MIXED BABIES WHO HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF BEING SERIAL KILLERS AND RISK YOUR SON BEING YOUR BROTHERS NEPHEW AND HIS SONS UNCLE LOL. O YEA AND IF YALL HAVENT LEARNED BY NOW LOOK AT KOBE HE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A STUPID NIGGA.

medicineman2414

medicineman2414

#TEAMHGF

• 96 posts
    Honestly though, love knows everyone and anybody regardless of your colour, race etc. etc. as I believe on the inside wise, we're all the same as well don't we all originate from the same planet and galaxy? hm?

asdfghjkqwer

asdfghjkqwer

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 49 posts

I CANT BELIEVE THE NIGGAZ ON HERE TALKING BOUT GETTIN A WHITE BITCH CAN AND WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM SMMFH YALL NIGGAZ IS SO LAME. BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY MAN IS BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE REAL SHIT. ITS DEEPER THEN JUST THE TYPE OF BITCH YOU FUCK WITH. THESE SO CALLED NIGGAZ GET WITH WHITE females FOR 1OR2 REASONS 1. THESE NIGGAZ ARE WEAK(ONLY WHITE WOMEN PUT OF WITH WEAK ASS COWARD ASS MEN)
    2. THESE NIGGAZ HAVE SOME HOMO IN THEM(ONLY WHITE females WILL OVER LOOK THE FACT YOU WALK WITH A SWITCH,HOLD YOUR HAND ON YOUR HIP,AND SMACK YOUR LIPS LIKE A FEMALE. SO GO AHEAD DILLUTE YOUR BLOODLINE MAKE CRAZY MIXED BABIES WHO HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF BEING SERIAL KILLERS AND RISK YOUR SON BEING YOUR BROTHERS NEPHEW AND HIS SONS UNCLE LOL. O YEA AND IF YALL HAVENT LEARNED BY NOW LOOK AT KOBE HE IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A STUPID NIGGA.

First off you start off EXACTLY why men don't fuck with black women:
    "BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY MAN IS BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE REAL SHIT."

YES we don't want to deal with "REAL SHIT" we want to come home to a peaceful, loving woman who knows shes a woman, NOT a woman trying to be a man and stress you out just to feed her ego and give her something to brag about to her friends. I notice the only thing these "Keep it real with a sista" dudes get is childsupport dues.

THEN you say dudes who like other races are either weak or gay.... so I guess that means Tiger Woods is a fag bsflag.gif
    Then you say "Fuck your happiness, you diluting the race"
    Come on man, just cause someone wants to wife up a Latina or white girl, thats gonna extinct black people?

Also how many half white/half black serial killers you seen/heard about... EVER?
    I rest my case
    Moral of the story:
    If the woman gives you peace, and knows YOUR the man in the house forget what anyone else thinks. It would be like someone cock blocking you cause he don't think you should be having sex with a particular girl

Edited by asdfghjkqwer, 02 August 2012 - 02:11 AM.

Kasper

Kasper

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 816 posts
    I'll stick to my Latinas ... They cook, clean, can raise the kids and if you stay away from the ghetto ones they won't give you and drama and can be taken out in public.

DiamondDickSteve

DiamondDickSteve

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    I had something smart to say but this was so much more appropriate.

DiamondDickSteve

DiamondDickSteve

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts

First off you start off EXACTLY why men don't fuck with black women:
    "BUT I GUESS NOT EVERY MAN IS BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE REAL SHIT."

YES we don't want to deal with "REAL SHIT" we want to come home to a peaceful, loving woman who knows shes a woman, NOT a woman trying to be a man and stress you out just to feed her ego and give her something to brag about to her friends. I notice the only thing these "Keep it real with a sista" dudes get is childsupport dues.

THEN you say dudes who like other races are either weak or gay.... so I guess that means Tiger Woods is a fag bsflag.gif
    Then you say "Fuck your happiness, you diluting the race"
    Come on man, just cause someone wants to wife up a Latina or white girl, thats gonna extinct black people?

Also how many half white/half black serial killers you seen/heard about... EVER?
    I rest my case
    Moral of the story:
    If the woman gives you peace, and knows YOUR the man in the house forget what anyone else thinks. It would be like someone cock blocking you cause he don't think you should be having sex with a particular girl

If the woman gives you peace, and knows YOUR the man in the house forget what anyone else thinks, and thats exactly what a black woman gives to a real man, she knows that nigga ain't playin bout shit, he love her in his way and she understands it, same way as our women have always understood Warriors nigga, a weak bitch will sell you out even if she down for you, but a Queen will die for her King.

Some of us don't tell the truth to our woman about how we really feel and that's a weakness and a strength, you got to know how to communicate to the woman first, in the truest form of a man, honestly. To be ready to learn from her your mistakes and her not be willing to use that knowledge of your weakness against you. It goes both ways, but most of us don't see what is inside these woman until we fuck it, beat it, and demoralize it out of them. I love watching other woman have sex because it feeds my deviant nature, however to do this to women who are not willing to be in this position is a weakness in us to be like another.

Jiggad!ck

Jiggad!ck

#TEAMHGF

• 461 posts
    Studying race relations myself, I can tell you that it's all about respecting and accepting one another's culture. If you're a smart man, and I trust that my all HGF consists of nothing but smart men, then in the end you'll find yourself a woman that will respect you and your family while doing whatever it takes to ensure the both of you succeed, regardless of the color of their skin. It's all about character, and if she's down for you then it's on you to be down for her.

I know most of us are joking and shit, but on some real talk, I trust that all of us will find women that will complement our lifestyle, whether that lifestyle is already achieved or a plan in motion. With that being said, I'm going upload some new pictures of a white girl, beat off to a black woman, and bookmark some latina/asian joints for tomorrow. Peace.

rauch25.gif

bxbori

bxbori

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 420 posts
    is not about race it doesnt matter if youre white black hispanic asian etc the way i see things every race has ghetto and rachet in them my preference is latina women but i love a woman that has values morals thats honest respectful a woman that knows what she wants in life a woman that treats her man like a king is sad to say is hard to find a woman like that whats sad is alot of these females are full of shit these days lying their asses off playing games im not with that bullshit

Swoope57

Swoope57

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    Young Bucks, REMEMBER Your Mother IS A BLACK WOMAN. STEP UP GET A JOB TAKE CARE OF YOUR GHETTO QUEEN> THEN AFTER SHE IS ASLEEP do like I Do And check out HOME GROWN FREAKS

redlands82

redlands82

Civilian

• (Civilian) Civilian
    • 1024 posts
    Good women are in every race or culture. Fucked up women are in every race or culture. Running to white women wont solve your problems.

Here are my answers and why.
    Hoe to wife, yes it is possible. My view every women has been a smut or a slut to some man weather they know it or not. Dudes will smut out an honest chick who dont even know she is being smutted out. Also chicks that been played or felt used in the past tend me more loyal because they know how the game is. Again better to find a good women smut her out and keep her for yourself.

Ghetto but great mom. To be my wife she has to great mother. Fuck what she does in the bedroom you can teach her. plain and simple women will spend more time with the kids. Need to have good parents on both sides. Dont put your seed in fucked females because your semen has value. However you want someone who can raise your children they represent you. Also I know a bunch of educated women who have 100k or better jobs who act ghetto but can have educated discussion on a variety of issues or act hood in the house. Dont want a chick that act ghetto in public or does not know how to act in public.

Wife needs to be able to go anywhere with her head up. So if you put a ring on it should want to show her. If you dont then you picked the wrong bitch.

Some my agree. Some my disagree but these are my views on the matter.

FranklinHatchett

FranklinHatchett

CHIEF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 842 posts

preach!!

marcg

marcg

#TEAMHGF

• 83 posts

G.smh3.gif SO SAD....

G.LMAO.gif

+1 this shit is from niggas who neva had a white girl. Same problems. And sometimes more.

TheCoolKid

TheCoolKid

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 21 posts
    HA HA HA I love these polls

jayande

jayande

#TEAMHGF

• 202 posts

Sure.. Divide the Blacks and believe interracial dating and marriage will solve your problem.. But heed my warning.. When you marry that bitch and she does you wrong or you do her wrong.. Divorce ends all the same, no matter if she's asian, white, black, hispanic, indian, creole or mixed breeds of sorts etc etc.. They'll leave your ass broke dawg.

In the long run you'll wish you had someone just loyal enough to stay around regardless if your money's right or not.

This is knowledge being dropped. Realest post in this thread.

yaksmut

yaksmut

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 22 posts
    Niggas really act like a white chick is the greatest thing ever... Show me ya best white chick, and I will show you a bitch that will suck your father's dick because you said dinner wasn't that good... LMAO... White chicks are wet naps. Do what you do, wipe, then through it away

guaranteed216

guaranteed216

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 25 posts

guaranteed216

guaranteed216

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 25 posts
    Realest Shit you ever wrote!!! Get a Woman and all this is avoided...! Hence the word woman, not just a female.

guaranteed216

guaranteed216

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 25 posts
    This poll right here shows the complications of race in America. Our history started off so fucked up, and it was never cleaned up. They just freed the slaves and said "my bad"... And it's sad cause while everybody so focused on black and white, this country got some real threats!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder