• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

fuckin my best friends wife

* * * * - 18 votes

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

One-Eyed Munstah

One-Eyed Munstah

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 54 posts
    must not really be homeboys then

rashaun82

rashaun82

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 443 posts
    wow lol

cooliobeanz

cooliobeanz

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 35 posts
    that karma is a bitch mah nigga.

goldenboy

goldenboy

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 45 posts
    okay i was gonna just lurk this one, but had to sign in to comment, first my niccas, homeboy is real (by his responses). I love this site, cuz you get to see how niggaz are different all over the country, some bitch-ass-ness, some hoes and some well......REAL!, anyway if the broad a freak she JUST A FREAK!!!! and we all LOVE em'! my only issue is i wouldnt say BEST friend cuz then i would just chill and tell the clown.....but the power of the pink thong can be a BEAST! props fuk deez niggaz, its sad but its REALITY!!!

kingflame

kingflame

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 656 posts
    see some shit like this is y ppl go on killing sprees

ohhhgreg

ohhhgreg

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    u sound silly ass fuck! get the fck outta here! ignorant ass nigga.. karmas a bitch.

nah nigga cause i got my bitch on LOCK..lol unlike most of u lames postin in here lol..yall mad cause dis shit probably done happened to yall LMFAO.

yessir, me and my nigga chiefed a blunt today..dats my dawg. his wife just a hoe, dats all.

telecom99

telecom99

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 301 posts
    Seems to me homeboy making a habit of fucking other niggas bitches. Dude, truss me you think u slick but in reality you a foul nigga. That shit aint cool where i'm from.
    watch yo back.

4pack

4pack

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 21 posts
    Dis nigga lying like shit! I highly doubt this is his boys wife. GTFOH with the lies, good post but you dont have to lie to try and impress somebody! LLS

twan305

twan305

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts
    reap what u sow

rodmax1

rodmax1

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 154 posts
    qwik way to get yo ass whupped playa

blkmamba85

blkmamba85

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    LOL i actually just saw the title and saw 67 comments watched like a few seconds of the video same ol shit bitch sucking dick and got a phat azz always great stuff unless the bitch ugly lol anyway personally i don't believe that this is really the dudes so called best friends wife i just think its some nigga and bitch who wanted to get some attention for the day spark a subject and basically a debate over is he a bitch azz nigga for this or is he a real nigga for this really it doesnt matter cuz we all only get on this site to see bad bitches sucking dick getting fucked taking off they cloth playing with them selves dancing and then just doing other wild shit so fuck the topic get back to the pussy

spaydez

spaydez

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 17 posts
    Amen... Good Post...

trigun5225

trigun5225

#TEAMHGF

• 36 posts

Amen... Good Post...

good lookn homie

alot of nikkas wanna argue dat im lyin..dats coo if u think dat..it is wat it is..im a grimey ass nigga, always been one...i do kinda regret dat shit now a lil after reading all yall bitch ass niggas posts. im just a weak nigga when it come to a phat ass and phat lips.

mic45

mic45

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    Fuckin over yo best friend like dat? You's a hoe as much as her. If'n he wouldn't bust a grape and you posting same, shit! you really ain't no friend. In Detroit people like you eventually get faded in the end

trigun5225

trigun5225

#TEAMHGF

• 36 posts

Fuckin over yo best friend like dat? You's a hoe as much as her. If'n he wouldn't bust a grape and you posting same, shit! you really ain't no friend. In Detroit people like you eventually get faded in the end

im from detroit faggot, my homeboy got merked out there so i kno u aint lyin..

to be honest tho ima toot my horn, ive given this nikka money when he aint have shit to put on the table to feed him and his "wife"..they OWE me..

Kobe847

Kobe847

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 92 posts
    Grimey shit. You not really a real homie...and dude cant be ya homie if youd grimey himlike that....and raw too?n where they do that?

CitybePiffin

CitybePiffin

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 16 posts
    you still pussy, ill never disrespect my " bestfriend " like this, cant wait for this nigga to catch u , the vid he puts up of him fuckin u up is gonna be HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... karma is a motherfucker !

freefootlong

freefootlong

#TEAMHGF

• 270 posts
    most comments for a flick ever if the topic was different no one would care real or not this ish happens everyday never trust ur gurl around ur homeboi or brother cuz she will get fucked period but no rubber u got one dick n one life do u i guess.......... oh yea props on da vid

Double201

Double201

Commander, Pacific Fleet

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)

• 3151 posts

by the comments the OP says. you just another nigga from the hood who swear he go hard and is exempt form the flaws in life. you the dumbest nigga alive.

"real nikkas live dangerously...

FUK A RUBBER NIGGUH, I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE...I DONT NEED NO PROTECTION!! "

really though? and if you think a dude wont pull out the ratecht cuz he a "bitch" read this story and go look at the pic of the dude and tell me he look like a bitch that wont do shit.

http://www.nj.com/ne...iple_murde.html

cooldeke

cooldeke

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 39 posts

lol nikkas, neva trust ya homeboi round ya girl..EVER..i got dis bitch rollin my blunts and sukn my dik while this nigga out baggin groceries LMFAO

What goes around, comes around fo sho. nice vid though.

deebrown

deebrown

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts
    that bitch aint shit but you a scAB ass nigga

Chea

Chea

#TEAMHGF

• 360 posts
    First off not only are you foul but you're a foul nigga who looks for ways to find a reason as to why the foul shit you do has an excuse. I could care less cuz that aint my bitch but you gotta be a grimey nigga to fuck the next man queen and wipe your hands with it like you dropped a bottle of ciroc

njfliiboy

njfliiboy

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 8 posts
    You a fuck boy and you smashed ya nigga girl raw? smh see you on Maury my nigga

homeyj

homeyj

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 19 posts
    Well let this be a lesson u cant turn a hoe into a housewife. So dont marry a hoe cus hoes will be hoes and house wives will be housewives. plain and simple

trigun5225

trigun5225

#TEAMHGF

• 36 posts

Well let this be a lesson u cant turn a hoe into a housewife. So dont marry a hoe cus hoes will be hoes and house wives will be housewives. plain and simple

EXACTLY my nikka..thats tha whole mufuckn point..he married a hoe and she doing wat hoes do..im a hoe to, so wat u think gone happen when two hoes in tha same room? ol boy should have known..smh

MrFuckYourGirl210

MrFuckYourGirl210

On Restriction

• Restriction
    • 0 posts

chea fam dont trust no hoe..fuk em dont wife em fam, dats some sucka shit. i don fuked atleast 6 of my homebois bm's girlfriends, ex's u name it ..bytches aint shyt..nikkas dont like me cause of wat i do but fuk it, if a bytch gone throw it at a nygga, ima accept. fuk da hoe shit

I done the same thing in my college days but niggas is right, nerds , real niggas , lames whatever, will do some crazy shit when u fuck they old lady, its normally the lames cuz they be all heartbroken dont know what to do, a real nigga charge it to the game and be like shit, now i know she a hoe, thanks for helping me out before i made a huge mistake.!!!

RINCON

RINCON

#TEAMHGF

• 171 posts
    rofl@some of ya'll comments... you know what. whether this video is true or not... the bottom line is some bitch is getting fucked and guess what? she is some bodies daughter or wife, or girlfriend or whatever...lol...

casper g 74

casper g 74

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 9 posts
    niggas have no loyalty. if that really was ya best friend then you wouldnt be fucking his old lady. even if she threw it at you

Sho_Nuff

Sho_Nuff

#TEAMHGF

• 591 posts
    wow, bestfriends wife RAW, cruddy shit

tohardtopoop

tohardtopoop

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 11 posts
    u lieing, y this shit so short

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder