• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Illicit-photo scandal touches other military branches besides Marines

- - - - -

15 replies to this topic

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
  • 829 posts

Ok, everyone, I don't need to say what this is about but if you haven't been watching the news let me refresh your memory. There was some investigation that found out that males in the Marines have been posting nude videos/pictures of the Female Marines. I want your input on this how long has this been going on? One girl that her privacy had been taken away from her I'll put the links of the stories here so you can read them.

Alleged victim of Marine Corps nude photo scandal speaks out

Illicit-photo scandal touches other military branches besides Marines: report

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

As the site admin, I have a particular view point. As a veteran and civilian I have another viewpoint. One outweighs the other. With that said. Please report any content on this site featuring active duty or prior service women in uniform. 

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

As the site admin, I have a particular view point. As a veteran and civilian I have another viewpoint. One outweighs the other. With that said. Please report any content on this site featuring active duty or prior service women in uniform. 

Well at lease someone has something to say about this. From what I'm been hearing this isn't new and has been happening for years now, and don't worry about if I see any I'll report it to you. I'm saying men aren't at fault here women are giving the photos to them and now they are crying foul.

JusAnotha24

JusAnotha24

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

Ok, everyone, I don't need to say what this is about but if you haven't been watching the news let me refresh your memory. There was some investigation that found out that males in the Marines have been posting nude videos/pictures of the Female Marines. I want your input on this how long has this been going on? One girl that her privacy had been taken away from her I'll put the links of the stories here so you can read them.

Illicit-photo scandal touches other military branches besides Marines: repor

Edited by JusAnotha24, 12 March 2017 - 10:41 AM.

JusAnotha24

JusAnotha24

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

JusAnotha24

JusAnotha24

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

What are your thoughts and opinion on this matter?

Hallucinogen

Hallucinogen

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 313 posts

I think it's one thing to post "alleged" military women who are fully nude and you're going off what the topic says  but from what I heard these were women in their uniforms with name/rank etc being shown while half nude. So it does pose a risk especially to someone in the military. We're not talking a Burger King employee with the name "Jane" on her their smock.

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

What are your thoughts and opinion on this matter?

Well first of all why did you have to post three times JusAnotha24? One time was good enough and like what NSk8r said one point of view outweighs the other it would be nice for him to see other people post military women naked on one hand, but on the other hand as he is a veteran it would be very disrespectful for him to do that as these used to be his brothers/sisters in arms.

I think it's one thing to post "alleged" military women who are fully nude and you're going off what the topic says  but from what I heard these were women in their uniforms with name/rank etc being shown while half nude. So it does pose a risk especially to someone in the military. We're not talking a Burger King employee with the name "Jane" on her their smock.

That is also true but here's the thing though but it is really disgraceful for them to do something like that. And here's something you don't know I was looking for these pictures of the girl that's that spoke out Kally Wayne and all I could find were shots of other female in uniform taking selfies themselves however, I found them and no I am not to put them on here. They're coming after this girl for doing what she did found them on tumblr on a group call slut lovers her pictures are there calling her a blue falcon for ratting out her fellow Marines. Found the links and everything but I'm not going to put them here as this is very disrespectful to those who were in the armed forces especially the Marines however, I did find one picture that I saw from one of our members on this site they were using it as a sig you may notice it if I show it but it might been taken down if I post it here so I'll bookmark it let me know if you want the link I'll PM to you but it's not for your viewing pleasure.

Edited by Agent Meta, 13 March 2017 - 12:05 AM.

dubemokam009

dubemokam009

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 11 posts
    Ok

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

Ok

Is that all you got to say dubemokam009?

JusAnotha24

JusAnotha24

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

For items that are reported, will they just be removed from site?

JusAnotha24

JusAnotha24

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

Ok

To be honest this is a crazy situation, looking at the news reports and from my understand it has been going on for a very long time. However it is only now being brought to light. With that being said, I feel confident in saying wheither there are old retired Marines or service member or whether they are new younger service members they have to had come across some of these pictures or stories about these pictures somewhere in their careers. To play devil advocate yes, the people who posted these are wrong. But what is the conduct standard in the service about exposing yourself whether it be to your boyfriend or so on, especially if your in uniform? If you are doing this in uniform does that mean you are representing the military at that time? If you are, then is it right that you did it? I guess my curiousity lead me to what happens now? What happens to reported pictures? Are they just deleted, because reading comments above people have found them in multiple places on multiple sites? I'm sure that most of the people who posted them were immature and absent minded when they did so, or at least I hope. I just sounds like a bad cycle.

Danilosltub

Danilosltub

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 3 posts
    Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся.

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

Ok

To be honest this is a crazy situation, looking at the news reports and from my understand it has been going on for a very long time. However it is only now being brought to light. With that being said, I feel confident in saying wheither there are old retired Marines or service member or whether they are new younger service members they have to had come across some of these pictures or stories about these pictures somewhere in their careers. To play devil advocate yes, the people who posted these are wrong. But what is the conduct standard in the service about exposing yourself whether it be to your boyfriend or so on, especially if your in uniform? If you are doing this in uniform does that mean you are representing the military at that time? If you are, then is it right that you did it? I guess my curiousity lead me to what happens now? What happens to reported pictures? Are they just deleted, because reading comments above people have found them in multiple places on multiple sites? I'm sure that most of the people who posted them were immature and absent minded when they did so, or at least I hope. I just sounds like a bad cycle.

Well I don't think so I think that most of them were actually handing their photos to these types of sites. The women are guilty just as the men are because you have to understand the women are the ones that are taking the photos and sometimes there are actually handing over those photos to Marines United etc. in one of the photos I looking at one girl had a paper up that said nudes for troops and I thought that's not a real site until I actually look it up and boom it was real it's not just military women both active and inactive that are handed over these photos most of the girls were just normal everyday women and I have a feeling that they're the ones that are doing this because they ask just on this one tumbler site to submit their photos as well.

Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся.

Ну, вы могли бы хотя бы сказать, что на английском вместо того, чтобы использовать русский, но я вижу вашу точку зрения. Хорошо, идите голову и PM меня и скажите мне, что вы думаете об этом.

coochie_crook

coochie_crook

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 7 posts
    Why pose nude or half nude with a uniform item on....I think they should share the blame....I can see if they wasn't aware they were being photograph but they posing

Swifthandles

Swifthandles

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 2060 posts
    • LocationCloud Nine
    • Rate:CTR
    All i have to so say is people shouldnt be exploiting these female marines like that or any marines me being a Marine myself i dont think the shit is cool at all. But at the same time social media is harsh today so people need to make better decisions before sending those pics to whomever.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder