• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

BigBrothaThunda Presents: Bouncing On The D 2

* * * * * 3 votes Videos Ebony Big Bootys Black Darkskin Homegrown Thick Twerking

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BBThunda

BBThunda

CO, NBRI

• Captain O-6 Captain
  • 3960 posts

THIS VIDEO DOESNT NEED NO ADLIDS FROM ME... AS ALWAYS ENJOY FOLKS.....

IN BIG BROTHA THUNDA WE TRUST...

2dsmvc6.jpg

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts
    • Rate:CTR

I know I am not the only one that wondered this... But who, or what was the inspiration that influenced our sista's to keep those damn sock's on. LOL, I know yah was thinking the same thing. Most women would clutch their socks on their feet than a older white woman does her purse in a crowd.. Them sucka's aight coming off for nothing..lol

And damn right, old girl here got some yam's too.

Edited by Life Coach, 04 August 2016 - 12:35 AM.

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

I know I am not the only one that wondered this... But who, or what was the inspiration that influenced our to keep those damn sock's on. LOL, I know yah was thinking the same thing. Most women would clutch their socks on their feet than a older white woman does her purse in a crowd.. Them sucka's aight coming off for nothing..lol

hey man you should go see a doctor. Not tryna be rude but your comments usually have nothing to do with anything. It's just fucking socks. Maybe you're just trolling. I hope so because if not you need mental help. Oh it could be drugs lol if so my bad just keep doing you. Based on experience you're probably going to respond with something even more retarded

drob18

drob18

MRO

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 1334 posts
    Good booty right here

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

I know I am not the only one that wondered this... But who, or what was the inspiration that influenced our to keep those damn sock's on. LOL, I know yah was thinking the same thing. Most women would clutch their socks on their feet than a older white woman does her purse in a crowd.. Them sucka's aight coming off for nothing..lol

hey man you should go see a doctor. Not tryna be rude but your comments usually have nothing to do with anything. It's just fucking socks. Maybe you're just trolling. I hope so because if not you need mental help. Oh it could be drugs lol if so my bad just keep doing you. Based on experience you're probably going to respond with something even more retarded

Trolling, retarded, on drugs... hmm

Since, you felt important for me clarify,  I will..  Unless, you have a new account,  if you have seen my replies, it's never out of malice. Granted if you have been with the website, the common theme when a sista is being recorded, you see the following... Either, she's got that smoke detector on chirp, mattress on block's surrounded with dirty clothes everywhere. 

Nah, dude, I don't cape for no chick, why... because she got a wet-mouth,  and  bad attitude? Because she can stop traffic with her curves, and have no-life skills... Nah, bro I am not on that bull-shit.. Why, because I am  male that know's his character period.  That's why there's so many fuct-shit going on , but yet get mad, when they want better.. But hey to each's own, and we have the right to a oppion... "First Amendment".

Perhaps, you mis-read my comment, but really... why you spending time checking a dude's comment, when you should be looking at pussy to begin with?   No need to respond, because I can't get back my time, but we can learn from it right..   And yes, I am in the medical field .. Notice the name, it's not handle, it's how I make my money...

Neop

Neop

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 171 posts

nice ride bitch

derrickdp

derrickdp

#TEAMHGF

• CWO2 CW-2 Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 1508 posts
    • Location60601

Thanks

wett

wett

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4L 3rd Class Freak
    • 10 posts

Good booty right here

Since, you felt important for me clarify,  I will..  Unless, you have a new account,  if you have seen my replies, it's never out of malice. Granted if you have been with the website, the common theme when a sista is being recorded, you see the following... Either, she's got that smoke detector on chirp, mattress on block's surrounded with dirty clothes everywhere. 

Nah, dude, I don't cape for no chick, why... because she got a wet-mouth,  and  bad attitude? Because she can stop traffic with her curves, and have no-life skills... Nah, bro I am not on that bull-shit.. Why, because I am  male that know's his character period.  That's why there's so many fuct-shit going on , but yet get mad, when they want better.. But hey to each's own, and we have the right to a oppion... "First Amendment".

Perhaps, you mis-read my comment, but really... why you spending time checking a dude's comment, when you should be looking at pussy to begin with?   No need to respond, because I can't get back my time, but we can learn from it right..   And yes, I am in the medical field .. Notice the name, it's not handle, it's how I make my money...

lmao @ smoke detector on chirp. Yoooo I've noticed that in sooooo many videos. It actually has become a slight turn off

datryder

datryder

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 310 posts

Nice

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

buddy another video you said a girl doesn't pay her bills or depends on a nigga to pay them and all it showed in the video was her taking back shots. How the fuck you saw that from a chick taking dick is beyond me. You do this on a lot of videos so the least you could do is be honest with yourself. It's okay that you can't see it I guess, retards dont know they are retarded tbh. Medical field don't mean shit you're still fucked in the head. You just go on videos judging people for no damn reason. If you don't want anyone reading the comment why put it there? You could have easily kept it on your phone/computer but obviously you're thick in the head.

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

You Americans think your first amendment applies everywhere. I also have an opinion and a right to express it. You're a disease to the comments section. It's just fucking socks is that so hard to comprehend that people like different things? Who or what inspired her? Maybe her damn self? Did it ever occur to you that people make their own decisions based on self preference? Who inspired you to be so dense in the head?

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

I appreciate the love, didn't know cat's cared about oppions these days. Not that it mattered to begin with.. You acting like that was you, and your girl, Not that it mattered. But trust when I say this.. Freedom of speech is just that.  A "No", I am not trying to get your post count up.. Seriously, is their any money  being counted. I saw you quoted my post again, You know grown men don't do that unless you trying to build something.. That's man rule "1".   So before you heat your finger's up because you think this is some type of blind-tag, Just know it's Saturday night. I just finished my day of profession...  That means  can account for the gain.. Now unless you got some type of complex, No this... You do see the profile, that mean let sleeping dawgs lie, or 30 days come quick..  That is All..

BlackBully

BlackBully

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 582 posts

I'd be up in that phat ass every damn day

seenone

seenone

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 1579 posts
    Nice phat ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder