• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  westwood321 : (23 May 2024 - 10:14 AM)

randi

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:18 PM)

any any old yung churcch content

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:17 PM)

can anyone help me find me old account

@  Johnnis666 : (18 May 2024 - 04:05 PM)

Sask canada?

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

Photo

Neighbor

- - - - -

18 replies to this topic

playleb

playleb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 8 posts

Wassup Fellas, I got live with my girl . but i have this next door neighbor that i just got cool with..she also cool with my girl.. but she stay telling me how her ex or nigga she trying to talk to and shit and i try to advice her. but then she telling me how she like to have sex everyday and how she bi and all that... I been to her crib twice and we just chill and talk cuz I aint trying to make a move and she not with it and tell my girl.. last time i was there .. she gave me a tight hug while stracthing my back. what does that mean?. Anyways I wanna smash but I dont wanna be reading the wrong signs and my shawty find out .need help 

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

So...she's telling you all of her sexual vices and whatnot, telling you that she likes sex everyday AND that she's bisexual; I think your neighbor's trying to hook up a threesome.

Either that or she's doing that messy shit; that 'I don't want him, but let's see if I can get him' shit because she's desirous of male attention like that.

Either one could be the case, but if you're meeting this bitch in secret (ie. your girl doesn't know when you're going over there), stop it if you're not trying to cheat. It'd be your word against your neighbor's if she were to play shitstarter and tell your girl lies. Tell your girl everything you told us. Cover your ass.

Rhetorical question, but how did she dress when you came over? Slutty/borderline indecent, comfortable? 

playleb

playleb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

she wears sun dresses.. one time i went unexpectedly went over to ask her a question. she opened the door in a bathroom..allowed me inside and never changed 

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

she wears sun dresses.. one time i went unexpectedly went over to ask her a question. she opened the door in a bathroom..allowed me inside and never changed 

I'm assuming bathroom = bathrobe.

So, her style of dress when you're around ranges from cutesy to borderline indecent.

Maybe it's indicative that she doesn't believe in compromising comfort in her own home or maybe it's 'bait'.

Seeing that she's giving you a bathrobe  AND an 'I like to fuck everyday' combo...be careful.

Again, cover your ass. You may be unclear about her relationship status, but she knows yours.

KUSHPACCSHAWTY

KUSHPACCSHAWTY

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 17 posts
    This will solve your dilemma..
    A. Is your Girl into Girls?
    B if so tell her the neighbor act like she wanaa fuck her
    C if wifey laughs/smiles and says she's cute.
    All Systems Go my nigga.
    Try her up solo and then invite her over, that way you ain't really cheat.
    Just don't get too excited n fuck up the move
    Oh yeah and if wifey say no she's on to ya bullshit n won't trust u alone with the bitch! IJS but the choice is yours

playleb

playleb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

This will solve your dilemma..
    A. Is your Girl into Girls?
    B if so tell her the neighbor act like she wanaa fuck her
    C if wifey laughs/smiles and says she's cute.
    All Systems Go my nigga.
    Try her up solo and then invite her over, that way you ain't really cheat.
    Just don't get too excited n fuck up the move
    Oh yeah and if wifey say no she's on to ya bullshit n won't trust u alone with the bitch! IJS but the choice is yours

My girl not into girls but she said a long time that she may consider..wasnt pressed cuz i was out here that hoe over theretin lol..anyways i asked her and she was like whatevr she aint think nothing of it...
    I do wanna fuck this neighbor but i dont wanna fuck the play up you dig

SweetYoni

SweetYoni

CG-76 CO

•   Captain O-6. Captain

• 1381 posts

im so damn nosey...

...can we get an update?! Lol

playleb

playleb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

Man she getting too cool to my shawty idk.. but I slick tried to vibe her out last night when I was over there but she couldnt really vibe her out.. I dont know what to do now lol.. i need an og move 

Raw87

Raw87

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 33 posts
    My dude get a bottle of wine go to shorty crib drink with her get her ass tipsy then slip up and say some slick freak shit. After that blame that shit on the wine 😉 But just ask her questions bro live it's really not that deep.

Raw87

Raw87

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 33 posts
    My dude get a bottle of wine go to shorty crib drink with her get her ass tipsy then slip up and say some slick freak shit. After that blame that shit on the wine 😉 But just ask her questions bro live it's really not that deep.

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

Man she getting too cool to my shawty idk.. but I slick tried to vibe her out last night when I was over there but she couldnt really vibe her out.. I dont know what to do now lol.. i need an og move 

You see, I was under the impression that you didn't want to cheat on your woman; that you didn't want the rapport of the dude who's trying to fuck every broad in the neighborhood.

I thought that until I read this; it appears that you're 'poking the bear'; not enough to wake the fucker up, but enough to 'skirt' around the issue, because it appears that you want to go for it, but you're afraid of taking a 'hard no'.

Don't do 'slick', do righteous. Most women would take what you did as a passive interest and giggle you off as though you were flirting aimlessly; if you don't know what you want, she damn sure doesn't know what she wants. LEAD! You have too many ducks in a row (bathrobes, telling you she likes to fuck everyday) for her to behave indignantly if you just came out and said what you wanted.

She OPENED THE DOOR; there's no need to tiptoe through it or toss a pebble through it to make sure it's safe, STRUT THROUGH IT if fucking her is what you want to do.

So, I'm going to go ahead and give you the keys to the yacht; sail it or sink it, but if you don't fuck that broad after this, it's because you never wanted to.

Cloak and dagger; a sharp, funny, STRONG-DOSED indecent statement and range her reaction and ride the wave.

I once had this lady friend I wasn't fucking; she was pretty, but we were platonic friends and I wanted to see what the pussy was like. We were walking together in a mall and she started doing that shit women in platonic relationships do (talk about irrelevant motherfuckers). We sat down in a nice, secluded spot and she asked me, 'why can't I get a man?'. I told her, 'the reason's probably because you talk about dudes that ain't here and I noticed that you have a little ass; that's probably the reason you don't have a man'. She gasped, played coy and pretended to be offended. Then she giggled and said 'don't let the tight jeans fool you; reach in and squeeze it'...then a few more barbs at each other; you know, 'your titties are lopsided' and her saying 'The reason you're single is because you can't fuck' and a few minutes later, we're fucking. 

Do the math here. 

1. I admitted to looking at her ass and I commented on it.

2. I touched her ass.

3. I said her titties were lopsided; if she'd disprove my perception of her ass, she'd disprove having lopsided titties, right? She showed them (not at the mall, but at her place, LOL)

4. Since she disproved so much, surely, it's my turn to disprove the shit she said about me, right?

...add all that shit together, and we're fucking.

It all started with something outlandish, yet comical. Ballsy and daring.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Beating around the bush will keep you out of 'the bush'. Playing coy is for pretty, ditsy bitches; not men.

Raw87

Raw87

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 33 posts
    I agree but look get tipsy first then talk shit to her but in s smooth way fam. Half of the time these females know what they are doing. She did say she like to fuck. She still your neighbor lol

playleb

playleb

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

the bitch dont drink fam 

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3845 posts
    • Rate:CTR

Bro you know why you got -2 likes right? cause dudes probably tight that you didn't smash yet. She may not be pulling up on your girl but she pulling up on you nigga. Trump said it best:

1c23qd.jpg

LONGWAY1

LONGWAY1

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 12 posts
    If you smash just make it worth the bullshit that will come after.

hedplz

hedplz

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 19 posts
    What noheart 2011 said..... HAHA

Edited by hedplz, 12 January 2017 - 02:15 AM.

hedplz

hedplz

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 19 posts

Bro you know why you got -2 likes right? cause dudes probably tight that you didn't smash yet. She may not be pulling up on your girl but she pulling up on you nigga. Trump said it best:

1c23qd.jpg

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR YOUR SHOES, BUT YOU DO:

I'm telling you this to save yourself a lot of grief because you see this as an opportunity, but it is a set-up to mess up what you have. Yes, this where you got to see through the distraction to tell the difference from quality from quantity.  Peep wisdom fam

1. She's been plotting to get an icebreaker moment with you because she's been miserable with her failed choices in who she's passing the time with. And since she lacks'self-esteem, she sees you as a quick pull.

2. As the saying goes " Misery loves Company, she's intrigued with what chemistry, you and lady share. Yeah, she's been watching you for the minute to seize the moment to have the opportunity. refer to statement 1.

3. She most likely doesn't like your girl and wants to be vindictive, but your thinking with your dick, and don't see what she's trying to do "Get you kicked out, and have your girl upset by breaking you off in the process.

4 She don't care what you say because she want's you pursue her, and then black mail you with truth of you cheated to have you paying her bill's

There's no respect shown, For starters, she put her dude in front of you, There's no integrity, and that can get you killed. Why because, you allowed her to violate by the type of contact returned. These were tactic women do all the time to sway your judgment, and respect level if you don't see the value in your relationships They will not either. So in short, this is a test, whose to say that your girl and the neighbor are not in cahoot's

Swifthandles

Swifthandles

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 2060 posts
    • LocationCloud Nine
    Done deal i wouldnt do it to close to home thats excess drama unless if you like that type of jaz

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder