• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

First Time Anal . . . I Think Not!

* * * * - 4 votes Ebony Videos Darkskin Thick Amateur

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Lucas Davenport

Lucas Davenport

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
  • 315 posts

this is her alleged first time doing anal . . . you be the judge.

abcdapyro

abcdapyro

#TEAMHGF

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 724 posts

Hell nah that ain't her first time! She didn't even flinch in the beginning then she started throwing it back.

Love dat ass

twisda3

twisda3

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

I could believe it, some females are freaks of nature lol

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts
    • Rate:CTR

Perhaps, she was telling the truth.. If it were the first time with you? Women today, like to tell what you wanna hear, not what you need to hear. But if anyone would know, it would be you. What does your instinct tell you.. Better yet, she only doing what she was exposed too from the last guy, if she wasn't the student.. Most people always show off what the experience left behind. Now on the flip, that is also the "invisible Key", people use to walk back into our lives. Time only open's the door. Nice none the less.

Bunny_Chaser

Bunny_Chaser

#TEAMHGF

• 8078 posts
    Way to fuck her shitter

dinotrio4

dinotrio4

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 669 posts

Definitely not her first time.  She's very attractive tho.

M3

M3

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 7175 posts

These days with SOOO many chicks doing cam shoes & blk. chicks sticking dildos in their asses (like white girls..lol) I can believe that this was the 1st time she's done anal.  Smut's asshole prolly already prepped & primed for a dick.

wayne316

wayne316

#TEAMHGF

• 1236 posts

lol that O ring been opened  and  beat up before and she given shout out that she can take it in all her holes haha like a pro props on the vid A1

justcall

justcall

#TEAMHGF

• 2744 posts

hmmmm

texastrill

texastrill

NAVSUP - LCPO

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1628 posts
    • LocationDallas,Tx

Naw

texastrill

texastrill

NAVSUP - LCPO

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1628 posts
    • LocationDallas,Tx

Perhaps, she was telling the truth.. If it were the first time with you? Women today, like to tell what you wanna hear, not what you need to hear. But if anyone would know, it would be you. What does your instinct tell you.. Better yet, she only doing what she was exposed too from the last guy, if she wasn't the student.. Most people always show off what the experience left behind. Now on the flip, that is also the "invisible Key", people use to walk back into our lives. Time only open's the door. Nice none the less.

You need to write a book fam you give out a lot of game but they not listening keep putting it out there

yaboy2004

yaboy2004

#TEAMHGF

• 484 posts

shit

KlipnTrigga

KlipnTrigga

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 454 posts

1st time on camera maybe

KoolAzzKU

KoolAzzKU

#TEAMHGF

• (Civilian) Civilian
    • 172 posts
    • LocationDa Town Bitch
    Who gives a fuck if it was her 1st time? She was on it

TOM08

TOM08

#TEAMHGF

• Restriction
    • 2136 posts

These days with SOOO many chicks doing cam shoes & blk. chicks sticking dildos in their asses (like white girls..lol) I can believe that this was the 1st time she's done anal.  Smut's asshole prolly already prepped & primed for a dick.

Agreed. Surprised this joint aint premium yet

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts
    • Rate:CTR

You need to write a book fam you give out a lot of game but they not listening keep putting it out there

Standing on the Cross Roads:

Normally, I take position to look from the shadows, I only comment where there's a need. Granted, I am I also aware that the foundation we all show support and love is the admiration of beauty of all women. Now, I will say this so that there is some clarity too. I respect freedom of expression, as well as my position is never negative, but at times have been misunderstood, This is never been my position, That saying, I am going to reveal something. Am I a Life Coach, Yes. I am on 5 social media platforms. Why did I come to HGF to begin with.. I had a client that was on here, that destroyed life, and that would use self-Exhibition, and deceptive tactics to lure men, via dating sites and social media as means to infect unsuspecting men with HPV,and Herpis will draining all their financial assets in the process. I would eventually figure out her Motivation; This women was broken and had a deep hatred for men. This all stemed from not having a father in her life, while trying to figure out love. She would reveal, that she had been with over 500 different men, with each experience she would adopt different inf habits, and traits from each. To some she was the perfect package, Smart, Stunning and Charming with wit. This was women was very dangerous until her past deeds caught up with her" They always do". This would find herself behind bars for a long time, only to become a shell of what she once looked like, baron and infected.

She told me about the site and how she would convince her victims to record her, while seducing them but unbeknownst to the guy's ego these were her trophy's of what she got away with.

Not to be winded,  I like many of us, have made plenty of mistakes too, but the wisdom came from it. This is were knowledge is powerful once made aware. We live in a world now where the roles have reversed too. The day's of innocence, with the hour glass figure, is now replaced by with the agenda to catch you slipping by the swaying her hips, or kind gesture. Women today, are now using what they got, to shack you down. This why cellphones are locked and where about's are not found. They tell you only what you need to know, not what you want to know, only to set the next man up, with the last man's tricks.." And you thought, you taught her that..." Woman are tech savvy and don't mind playing the role of the illusion is if you let them weave it right..." That is why, P.T Barnum said A fool and his money soon part. Just need the correct bait. The bait is technology fam, So stay abreast to what's out there, because they're using it.

But, what keeps me peaking from the shadow's is the "Sea of Creativity" found on this site.  I have had the pleasure to speak to certain people, and they too know as well. But all in all, I understand, when your in your 20's the focus is all about the vitality. I am not mad that at all. I will say this too There are at least 5 women, in which were romantically connected to me who after I sent them on their way in which video's always come out on rotation too. Not to say to much, But I will say this..  I have no agenda, I know if I wanted to have them in my life, all I have do tell them" You can stand by me now, and they will.. Why because I have been blessed, and Yes the people who know of me are fearful, because I got my life together. And I take care of my health.. "Fellas, just know this, Any man can have a moment with a woman's body, But the one that hold's her heart, has her forever. No matter the status, she will return upon your request...This is why they return..

As for the book, I am a poet by nature, every since I was 16, I am 47, that look's 31. Remember this family, No matter what a women says to you," No woman will align herself a broke down man" Your body is your Temple, but Your last name is your legacy..

Thanks for the love, and Keep doing your thing.

Life Coach

Edited by Life Coach, 29 April 2016 - 10:11 AM.

M3

M3

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 7175 posts

I concur...lol  There's always that 1 philosophical muthafuka...I stay shaking my head @ some of his comments..lol Sometimes I dunno whether to be like 'WTF..or just read 2 lines and keep it movin..." /lmfao

pooookie

pooookie

#TEAMHGF

• 592 posts

probably was her first time taking it up the ass that night...lol

aas7369

aas7369

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 135 posts

a ver???

Gracias

LLVAMAN

LLVAMAN

#TEAMHGF

• 844 posts

this is her alleged first time doing anal . . . you be the judge.

NO FUCKING WAY

PANTHER357

PANTHER357

#TEAMHGF

• 296 posts

Who Cares if it is or ain't....Nice Drop fam

Xenchino

Xenchino

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts

She's a Pro my dude; there's no mistake about that. Her shamelessly giving "shout-outs" on camera with a dick in her ass, should have given you some type of hint what time it was.

DAN_IM4U

DAN_IM4U

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 81 posts

This A1

cisconupe02

cisconupe02

NAVSUP - SUPPO

• Lt. O-3 Lieutenant

• 1970 posts

/notbad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder