• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

The Bangout! - Make That Phatass Clap

* * * * - 4 votes Ebony Videos Thick Homegrown Big Bootys Darkskin

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

NLVIP

NLVIP

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 1862 posts

Show HGF Love

Hit The Thanks

Comment

bookmark22

bookmark22

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 389 posts

yessir 

Bunny_Chaser

Bunny_Chaser

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak

• 8078 posts
    That's a lotta cake

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts
    • Rate:CTR

Yeah she got a big ass, But I bet she can't balance her budget to save her life..lol.. Females today are starting to become built in that way.. Smart mouth, bad attitude, and always some bullshit to contend with, But then, the show begins, and they got a thirst for unmatched for passion down to the last drop... GOOD POST..

drob18

drob18

MRO

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 1334 posts

Yeah she got a big ass, But I bet she can't balance her budget to save her life..lol.. Females today are starting to become built in that way.. Smart mouth, bad attitude, and always some bullshit to contend with, But then, the show begins, and they got a thirst for unmatched for passion down to the last drop... GOOD POST..

Yup

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

Yup

Chick like that will always looks for a man to swoop in and bail them out of bullshit.. But, I've come to understand that, If this chick is not willing to build just to deplete, save yourself the stress and send her on her way. Because they always bring drama, basing their economic progress on the last trick pulled. She can suck like the best of them on camera, but can't balance her life to save'em. Theses chick's now days don't to have a life, they want to leach off your's..

Dutygunnersmate

Dutygunnersmate

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 90 posts
    • Rate:MA
    Man that's typically how it goes last time I check a big ass is not a legal tender at nobody's bank good post and interesting topic

Frantz

Frantz

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    C est bon

ceejay89

ceejay89

#TEAMHGF

• 744 posts

killed that shit

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

You bet she can't balance her budget based on her bending over and taking dick? Damn that's a skill I wish I had. You just straight up judged the chick for no damn reason at all. Should probably check yourself first

hardslam

hardslam

#TEAMHGF

• 1001 posts

You bet she can't balance her budget based on her bending over and taking dick? Damn that's a skill I wish I had. You just straight up judged the chick for no damn reason at all. Should probably check yourself first

cause im here reading these comments like what the phucc did i miss in this vid lol jus glad am not alone good drop fam

justcall

justcall

#TEAMHGF

• 2744 posts

nice

SLIMMACKEY

SLIMMACKEY

#TEAMHGF

• 322 posts

yessir

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

cause im here reading these comments like what the phucc did i miss in this vid lol jus glad am not alone good drop fam

No just metaphoric.. but then again cats that know teach, and those who don't learn...

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

Man that's typically how it goes last time I check a big ass is not a legal tender at nobody's bank good post and interesting topic

Shiit, A woman's smile is her credit card, The way she sways her hips when she walks is her bank account. and trust, the more she comes in her own, the more stock and desire goes up.  Hell,  I'm speaking truth, because as long as you want to break her off, remember your time is money. Every time, a chick pours her problems on ycur shoulder, They know.. that to have what they need, they gonna try you.   Most cats will deny it, mean while, stressing how much time they got till bill man comes calling ..

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

Shiit, A woman's smile is her credit card, The way she sways her hips when she walks is her bank account. and trust, the more she comes in her own, the more stock and desire goes up.  Hell,  I'm speaking truth, because as long as you want to break her off, remember your time is money. Every time, a chick pours her problems on ycur shoulder, They know.. that to have what they need, they gonna try you.   Most cats will deny it, mean while, stressing how much time they got till bill man comes calling ..

To be honest you sound like someone pulled a fast one on you lol. Most likely someone with a big ass lol. Gtfoh with that life coach bullshit. You're either trolling or you're some kid that isn't well monitored lol happy you just started getting pussy. In fact I hope to God for your sake that you're a teenager so your brain can developed a Lil more if not well God help you man

noname50

noname50

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 32 posts

We just come to see phat asses getting banged out. Save that  Dr. Phil shit for the psychiatrists' couch, lol. Write a book or something... Ol' Steve Harvey ass nigga

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

To be honest you sound like someone pulled a fast one on you lol. Most likely someone with a big ass lol. Gtfoh with that life coach bullshit. You're either trolling or you're some kid that isn't well monitored lol happy you just started getting pussy. In fact I hope to God for your sake that you're a teenager so your brain can developed a Lil more if not well God help you man

On the screen we are only names. I am very real nothing metaphoric here. But the real question should be why do words matter.. Because they have power. And no, You don't know what or where I've been, or who I've been with either. Troll not hardly.. But will it change your perceptions, I have no control of that.  I don't worry about what another man is doing,  Because I am a man, and to do so means I not minded my shit.  And truly when you think about why does it matter what fuck I stroke on my keys, unless it does..  Remember.. your looking at words on screen... My point exactly.. Like, I told the last cat, who IM me.. Don't watch what I am doing, watch your money... TIME IS MONEY...

Edited by Life Coach, 27 April 2016 - 11:48 PM.

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts

We just come to see phat asses getting banged out. Save that  Dr. Phil shit for the psychiatrists' couch, lol. Write a book or something... Ol' Steve Harvey ass nigga

Actually, I am..  thanks for the motivation. 

freetown

freetown

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 30 posts

On the screen we are only names. I am very real nothing metaphoric here. But the real question should be why do words matter.. Because they have power. And no, You don't know what or where I've been, or who I've been with either. Troll not hardly.. But will it change your perceptions, I have no control of that.  I don't worry about what another man is doing,  Because I am a man, and to do so means I not minded my shit.  And truly when you think about why does it matter what fuck I stroke on my keys, unless it does..  Remember.. your looking at words on screen... My point exactly.. Like, I told the last cat, who IM me.. Don't watch what I am doing, watch your money... TIME IS MONEY...

Yeah all I read from this is "I'm a troll or borderline retarded" you said I don't know you even though I'm making a judgement based on your words but somehow you know this lady getting fucked.

luvemthick

luvemthick

#TEAMHGF

• (Civilian) Civilian
    • 1271 posts

thick

drob864

drob864

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 44 posts
    Azz

abcdapyro

abcdapyro

#TEAMHGF

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 724 posts

Nice....

hardslam

hardslam

#TEAMHGF

• 1001 posts

No just metaphoric.. but then again cats that know teach, and those who don't learn...

you are teaching what....how to say shit dat aint apply? u do sound like u got taken for a ride or few, not saying you are totally incorrect, ur lesson just wasn't applicable here.

Datboisnizz

Datboisnizz

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 3 posts
    Yeah you made it clap pimpin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder