• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Indian Girls

- - - - -

57 replies to this topic

EricOak

EricOak

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 8 posts
    What up fam, I was just thinkin bout this Indian girl was up in DC. Then I was deployed and got another crack at her in Iraq. She was a medic or something in the army. I fucked wit all types of hoes but this one was crazy good. I actually think about hittin that chick a lot. I was never into them Indian girls before but now I'm about them like crazy. She flipped my switch or something. Anyone else feel me on this?

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

@EricOak To be honest, when I as getting deployed to NSF Bahrain, this Indian/Ethiopian chick was getting deployed also. I have to admit, to this day, she is the most beautiful woman I think I have ever see. I mean she was lightskin, pretty hair, green/hazelnut eyes, and had the funnest laugh. I was struck brah. I mean love struck. 

I was to much of bitch ass nigga to try to do anything back then, i tried the nice guy routine and that shit does not work. I eventually just began to be myself with her, but it was too late at that point. Another dude snatched her up. She was def a pure soul at heart. Listened to Eryka B, loved gaming, and outdoors, and liked to just cuddle and cook.

Moral of the story, its not even about race, but even if it is, each culture brings with it new surprises and you shouldn't limit yourself based off of any preconceived notion that you should date in your own race, or cannot date others. So many people miss out on a great experience cause they out here looking for something either on Instagram or manufactured on tv, or paying attention to misconceptions. Man go for it. Them indian chicks are whats up.

Skipper Approves,

Also, thanks for submitting this fam, For you military service, I am awarding you the high service medal, and for making this post, because I feel it's relevant, I am giving you a participation service medal (first award). 

EricOak

EricOak

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts
    @NSk8r, Thank you, Very true about the culture and race. I'm glad someone feels me on this. Sometimes it's a shame about the ones that get away. I'll drive on of course but she that place.

mrbambam

mrbambam

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 430 posts
    Indian woman for the most part are beautiful but I never really been around any that were into men that weren't. Indian

Life Coach

Life Coach

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 739 posts
    • Rate:CTR

Take the filters off bro.

If you wish to know this women, than make your intentions known. However being that DC's home for me, I can tell you that, if she is traditionally raised she will walk right past you allot of the time's. However, your entitled to date whom ever you choose too. But know this.. BECAUSE IT COME'S IN A PRETTY PACKAGE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S MEANT TO BE OPENED. Now with that said, if your looking to just hit and run who know's But if she has any type of respect for herself she fear's her father and will not disrespect her families name for a stolen moment. Remember the movie MISSISSIPPI Masiia. Densell played a guy who was carpet layer who fell in love with a girl from India that parent's owned a local hotel, It's a classic. But none the less, a person can't do what you won't allow. So build authentic communication with her, You seem to like her from the tone of your post, Just plant the seeds, and allow time to reveal what is best.

Only you know, but question is this connection a need, or a want? Because people tend to want what they don't have, this is human nature. But with anything, is the energy being returned, or if this the " The Chase", just to see if you can pull her. I say this because what you think you desire today, could be an impression that you felt from a response, or words not said..

At the end of the day, " People can't do what, you won't allow, So ensure she has earned the right to hear you breathe, just as value your time.. 

That's what most Priceless, everything else is doesn't matter and will be forgotten.

Edited by Life Coach, 20 March 2016 - 07:50 AM.

mrrocknc

mrrocknc

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 159 posts

Be upfront with her..You would be surprised how far it will get you. 

rodmfing

rodmfing

#TEAMHGF

• (Civilian) Civilian
    • 19 posts
    • Locationlos angeles
    When I was stationed in kobar s.a I met a Indian chick from South Africa. Bad as hell nice personality. Even tho we had huge cultural differences we kicked it heavy for 18 months. I messed that up good with them loose girls in Bahrain. Regretted it for 10 years. Go get her and try to make it work. No regrets, HOOYA AM1(AW) Hollywood.

45acp

45acp

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 8 posts

i love indian girls the way the talk it the shit

TeeWhiz

TeeWhiz

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 2346 posts
    • Location7 Cities VA
    • Rate:Officer

@EricOak Well that remind me when i was in IRAQ the second time, i met a girl that was working for Brown and Root now(KBR).. she was gorgeous and i was in a similar situation. i was a little stand off'ish because of my rank and position, but i did what my heart told to me do and i stepped to her away, and just said to myself, hell i gotta take this one on the chin, and low and behold she was a little shy at first because of my rank and position, but we eventually starting talking an the rest is history..we had the best year of our life together i learned a lot about her culture and vice versa, and we still talk from time to time.

brownsville5

brownsville5

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 207 posts

I'm from NYC, Brooklyn to be exact, Brownsville to be specific and there are lots of Indian's from India and Indians from the Caribbean and Central America (Belize and Guyana),  I've only went out with a few woman from Central America and I must admit they are some fine assed women.  Out of the 3 ladies two had some GREAT Pussy and were freaks the other one was a little shy and resigned both in and out of bed but the pussy was still good.  I guess it's like woman from all groups there are many types and lots of different personalities.  From a personal perspective I'm just attracted to that type, funny thing I live in NC now and my ole lady now is Indian(her dad) and Black(her mom) and she's from NYC but we met here, 12 years going strong I think we all have certain types that we are drawn to.  

Edited by brownsville5, 19 March 2016 - 11:05 AM.

greatluv

greatluv

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 19 posts
    It's nothing wrong with stepping outside of your race,that's why the Almighty created various women. If you're interested,go for it!!!

NLVIP

NLVIP

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 1862 posts

@EricOak if you like her & the opportunity is open to introduce and get to know her DO IT! I have recently started liking indians or "coolie" girls more than other races because they have a natural beauty to them between eye color & skin tone. One hard thing about them is the culture and that is just another part you have to learn when you eventually hang with her. Get to know about her country and how they live, the food, music, etc. I was with a half indian once in the pass and it wasn't bad at all. There were difference but we still enjoyed the time together.

farrock11ch

farrock11ch

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 18 posts

what he said

texastrill

texastrill

NAVSUP - LCPO

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1628 posts
    • LocationDallas,Tx

Can't control who you like fam that is just human emotion (go for it!!!!)

armyguy123452006

armyguy123452006

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 15 posts

@EricOak reminds me of the time I was in Kuwait and all the foreign nationals who had booths open, probably some of the most beautiful women I would ever see, go for it bro if you got the oppurtunity

furiousstylz

furiousstylz

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1339 posts
    You only live once dawg.... so live life 2 the fullest... Sometimes u can recognize who your soulmate is on 1st sight ---- And sometimes things happen in the strangest way, so if u get another opportunity, i suggest u knock it down!

Edited by furiousstylz, 19 March 2016 - 02:41 PM.

drob18

drob18

MRO

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 1334 posts
    You never know what you might like till you try it.. I said no to Arabic women for a good while, then that right one came my way, and they been in my top 3 ever since.

eichoon21

eichoon21

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 41 posts

they are some of the hottest chicks around. I just wish somebody would hit them off with some HD cameras.

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

I'm confused; is it lust or is she 'the girl I don't wanna let go'?

If it's lust; fuck her until you're tired of her; the interracial thrill will eventually fade, cultures will collide, and you won't be pining after her the way you are now.

If she's the girl you don't wanna cut loose, by your description of her, I don't get the affinity for her outside of how well she fucks. I don't need a 'how I love thee, let me count the ways' type of itemization, but damn, all I got from this was 'she's an Indian medic and she has good pussy'.

Is there more?

If not, she sounds like a garden variety sidepiece with curry. Different but ultimately the same.

fla850

fla850

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 1052 posts

I feel you on this one bruh, Im that way about Arabian women. I never looked at any of the them like that until a few years ago probably because how I have seen them in Iraq and Afghanistan. But now that we aint deploying so much, when I see one here in the States, without being completely cover, they just do something to me. 

It definitely aint nothing wrong with trying to pursue it if that how you feel about. If your feelings that strong about it, it is better to give it a try, rather than than get into a committed relationship with someone else and "what if". 

If it's just Indian chicks in general that you want to fuck with, just put you one on your team and see how it work out, so if it's just phase you going thru you will know. 

Edited by fla850, 19 March 2016 - 10:05 PM.

cisconupe02

cisconupe02

NAVSUP - SUPPO

• Lt. O-3 Lieutenant

• 1970 posts

@EricOak, I had zero interest in indian chicks before I moved a suburban area in ATL, where they are prevalent. I have only seen a couple that are nice, but my eyes are now aware of and scan for them when I am out and about. Only advice is to not let the next opportunity pass you by again.  

NIGHTWING32

NIGHTWING32

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 129 posts

@EricOak Go with the flow. I never really was into Indian chicks myself, but then  I saw slumdog millionaire and noticed Freida Pinto LOL! Then I saw Quantico on ABC. The lead actress had me thinking even more. So I said fuck it, I can't discriminate!! Check her out!

Onelove2ree

Onelove2ree

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 3 posts
    Was she Native American or asian (Indian red dot)???

y-boy111

y-boy111

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts
    Indian chicks are fire....take it from me. U gotta uncover them first tho..

BlackVegeta

BlackVegeta

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 31 posts

I feel you man. I met an Indian girl in college.   She was the traditional I'm a good girl, parents have an arranged marraiage, and I don't do that kinda stuff girl. After a few years in college I helped open her horizon and turns out deep within she was a freak with some of the most beautiful F cup breast I have still ever seen. she went her separate way after college and I have been looking to find me one to replace her ever since. That was 4 years ago.  So I feel you man its something about them pretty  indian/arab women. That good girl gone bad.

delite7

delite7

Restricted Line Officer

• Captain O-6 Captain
    • 1201 posts
    • Rate:CTR

It shouldn't matter if she is Desi or not,, if you like her, at least try...

willdog2772

willdog2772

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 10212 posts
    There's nothing wrong with it, Indian women
    are some beautiful women. If that's what you
    want, go for it.

DATDUDE105

DATDUDE105

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 13 posts

YEA MAN I FELT THE SAY WAY WIT THIS ASIAN CHICK, NEVER WAS MY CUP OF TEA UNTIL I HAD HER. AFTER THAT I DEF STARTED EXPLORING OUTSIDE OF MY NORMAL

EricOak

EricOak

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts
    @Truculence you got it. It was a piece not I'm in love shit. Just threw me and was good. Nothing more. Indian with a dot.

Dafhu2

Dafhu2

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 28 posts

Im in the Medical field and used to live in Dc, so Im always round them. You can have fun with them. But its the family that's gets in the ay when its time to go past fucking... so don't get to stuck bruh.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder