• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Rachel

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

sanjohnjuan

sanjohnjuan

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
  • 1801 posts
    • LocationMobile, Alabama

799_1000.jpg

When I first saw her I had to just stand there and watch her as she danced (walked) pass me. All the while in my mind I was like look at this motherfucker here. But I kept my composure. I'm sure that most of you have seen women whose hips sway when they walk. That shit turns me on ever so much. She was thick, toned, and built for fucking. So I walked up to her and introduced myself. Then I asked her what her name was. She told me that her name was Rachel. I said "it's nice to meet you" and she smiled. I heard that Meme with the dude that says "Got em!" cause right then and there I knew that I had gotten her. A smile can reveal a lot. What her smile revealed to me was that she was "READY" if you know what I mean. 

I asked her if she was doing anything today. She said "Not a thing. That's the only reason I came to the mall. I wanted to get out of the house." We walked around the mall and talked for what seemed like hours. The whole time I was thinking about her body. Wouldn't you know it, she brought up the subject of SEX and how she's TOTALLY SUBMISSIVE and fully obedient. She told me that she wanted to become a willing sex slave to the right man. In my mind I was doing acrobatics because, I was so turned on. I asked her if anything was off limits and she told me "No. I'm open to anything and anyone else that my Master wants to add to the mix." In my mind I was like (Did she just call me Master?)" I continued to maintain my calm. 

It was then that I told her "Let me touch you." All that she said was "Yes." So while we were still walking in the mall I placed my right hand between her breasts and I felt her heart beating. I could tell that she was getting excited. So I took another step and asked her if she would like to be my Sub. She looked me in my eyes and in one quick breath said "Yes." I told her that I had very little experience in being a full blown Dom but, I'm a quick learner. She told me that she had very little experience with being a full blown Sub but, she was ready to give something different a try. I said cool. 

Let's take this back to your place. 

As I pull into her driveway behind her she's getting out of her car and straightening up her blouse. As I get out of my car she walks up to me, looks me in my eyes and says follow me, please. So I follow her into her house. Her house is nicely kept. Pictures of her and her family are hanging on the wall. There is a brick fireplace inside of her living room. She comes into her living room where I'm standing and grabs a hold of my hand and leads me to her workout room. The room is powder blue with only a big screen tv hanging on the wall. She asks me if I want her to turn the tv on. I say "No. Leave it off." So she does. So, I ask her if she's ready to which her reply is a quick and eager yes.

So I tell her to take your clothes off slowly stopping after every piece that you take off. So that I can capture this moment in picture. She smiled and said ok. 

So as I said, I took several pics at each phase of her unclothing and she absolutely loved it. She asked me if I was going to show her pics to my friends. I said "Yeah" and her panties got noticeably moist. After she had finished stripping for me I told her "come here and let me feel what your carrying around with you." She came to me and buddy I felt her ass up for real. I did the double entry with my fingers, her pussy and her asshole. When I pushed my finger into her asshole she moaned ever so sensually. I was like DAMNNNN! but, again I kept it to myself. I slapped her titties. I pinched her nipples and squeezed her titties. The more that I did the hotter she got. I told her to suck my dick and suck it like she meant it cause, I want the special. She then asked me "What is the special?" I said the special is when you suck my dick till I cum and you don't stop sucking until everything has been thoroughly digested and I want you to suck my whole dick balls and all. Leave no place unlicked. She said "I understand" and proceeded to give me some of the best head that I have ever had. She gave me head so good til I came twice and she swallowed everything like a champ. She didn't have any type of a gag reflex. So she was able to truly deep throat all of my dick and lick my balls several times while my dick was inside of her mouth, which was nice. 

I fucked her ass 99 ways pass Sunday and I enjoyed every motherfucking minute of it. Before I left she told me that she wanted to see me again. I said cool I have your number and you have mines. Oh and I want you to send me fresh pics of your body with and without clothes every now and again. She said cool, kissed me and I left. Ah the memories...

Fin

I'm always striving for better and always bettering myself.

EZALE

EZALE

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 903 posts

She fine tho

derrickdp

derrickdp

#TEAMHGF

• CWO2 CW-2 Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 1508 posts
    • Location60601

Nice, I like the girl on the bench at the beach.  she could have me.....lol

BBThunda

BBThunda

CO, NBRI

• Captain O-6 Captain
    • 3960 posts

Ok cool set.. I see your getting better on what you post... keep up the good job

storysteller

storysteller

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 856 posts
    • LocationLibrary
    That's hot...
    - Paris Hilton

bigmike142

bigmike142

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 155 posts

nice

apugh

apugh

#TEAMHGF

• CWO2 CW-2 Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 3036 posts
    • Rate:CTR
    Nice

TeeHiJay

TeeHiJay

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 603 posts
    • LocationIAMEVERYWHERE
    TLDR

bdawg3

bdawg3

Restricted Line Officer

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 1467 posts

nice drop

Bunny_Chaser

Bunny_Chaser

#TEAMHGF

• 8078 posts
    Fuego

Ulysses

Ulysses

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 8894 posts

nice

memphis10

memphis10

#TEAMHGF

• 560 posts
    props on the pics...too long of a post lol i cant read!

Dion1990

Dion1990

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    Yo I gotta say I loved the whole paragraph more niggas should do that so we can read then understand and then look at the pics

willdog2772

willdog2772

#TEAMHGF

• 10212 posts
    She's nice.

biggz

biggz

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 4003 posts

niceee

xx_carolinaboi_xx

xx_carolinaboi_xx

#TEAMHGF

• 3275 posts
    Bet

GreenDevil2014

GreenDevil2014

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 137 posts
    Excellent

Spartacus412

Spartacus412

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 8837 posts
    Nice drop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder