• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

Survival shield nascent iodine Journal

- - - - -

1 reply to this topic

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
  • 829 posts

This Journal is to document me taking the survival shield nascent iodine supplement that I bought for the Infowars.com store and it affects on my body for the the next three months. I'll put my findings here and I'll let you know if anything comes up.

April 4, 2015
    Day one: I got the iodine in the mail today and I took the six drops as directed one in the afternoon and one at night I did notice one thing though I had a bowel movement when I was listening to my music at night though I fought it off it didn't seem to bother me.

April 5, 2015
    Day Two: Took the six drops in the morning, in the afternoon and finally at night I had a another bowel movement and this time I didn't ignore it and went to the bathroom

Note: applicant droplets into my water and didn't taste anything so as a precaution I took four extra drops in my mouth. It tastes very bitter and it smells like motorpee (a cross between motor oil and of course pee).

April 6, 2015
    Day three: well this time I decided to try to try something a little different, I took six drops from the bottle again but this time I filled the dropper six times. I Emptied the contents into water and drink it morning, noon, and night. However I did notice one thing my sleeping patterns have improved since I have started taking the iodine but that's about it.

April 7, 2015
    Day four: I have gone back to the to using six drops from the dropper and again my sleeping patterns continue to improve I did use the bathroom once one side took the iodine in the water form the only thing I can say is that before taking the nascent iodine I used to be groggy my mind was clouded and I didn't sleep well. I was always waking up in the middle of the night now that's not happening anymore.

April 8, 2015
    Day five: do I really need to say I'm already six drops morning, noon, and night I didn't notice that basically I have been going to the bathroom every time I took it so something must be happening also my stomach hurts every time I took it as well. I have decided that I should take the nascent iodine before I eat my breakfast, lunch and snack if this thing is working then I don't feel it at least at a cellular level.

April 9 -10, 2015
    Day six and seven:Well it's been two days since my report and I have to say my stomach still hurts when I take it but I use the bathroom it must be detoxic my system somehow. I believe that basically I might be peeing some of the iodine out so I figure that basically I had use fill the glass with less water than I drink.

April 11,2015
    Day eight: well nothing interesting to say about this day I am continuing to take the six drops as directed but nothing as of yet.

April 12, 2015
    Day nine: well I had another bowel movement this time in the afternoon but none for the evening continuing to take it as directed.

April 13, 2015
    day ten:
    I keep taking the drops as instructed nothing new to report.

April 14, 2015
    Day eleven:
    I have decided to to put the drops in my mouth but this time it's a little different I am putting the my tongue and then swallow but only for little while.

April 15, 2015
    Day twelve:
    Another day another 24 drops of survival shield nascent iodine, I continue to notice my sleeping patterns to improve but not much else I'm still hopeful in this product also I've noticed that I'm still able to go to bathroom so that might be a plus.

April 16, 2015
    Day 13:
    I am continuing to put the drops of nascent iodine in my mouth, also notice that the bottle is that 1/2 when it came here April 4 so that means I'm halfway through the bottle.

April 17, 2015
    Day 14:
    Same of before no big imporvement.

April 18, 2015
    Day 15:
    Same as before no big imporvement.

April 19, 2015
    Day 16:
    No big imporvement as of yet.

April 23, 2015
    Day 19:
    three days have passed and still nothing no improvement besides the noticeable bowel movements the nascent iodine is almost gone I think there is 1/3 of the contents remaining so yeah I'm pretty much almost done with the bottle.

April 24, 2015
    Day 20:
    well I have to say I was planning on taking the survival shield for 3 months and it looks like it was gone within well three weeks I wasn't expecting that. But I have been going to the bathroom a lot so that's something right here right? Well anyway I took my 24 drops of the nascent iodine as directed still no effect but at least I've gone through the bottle to actually feft some affect.

April 26,2015
    Day: 22
    noticeable bowel movements noticeable nothing new.

April 29,2015
    Day 25:
    I have been noticing that every time I took it in the morning I had a bowel movement in the morning but nothing other than that but anyway I took the 24 drops as directed nothing new to report.

April 30, 2015
    Day 26:
    Well I feel stupid right about now, the bottle is almost gone and I finally realize what the directions meant. I was only supposed to take the six drops of iodine once a day however I've been taking the iodine three times a day which wasn't supposed to happen so technically speaking I was supposed to take the iodine once a day daily not once everyday so you can see why the bottle is empty or should I say all almost empty. In other news I had yet another bowel movement so yeah pretty much the same as for.

May 1, 2015
    Day 27:
    fun of another bowel movement morning but after much patients and I did use the bathroom took another shot of the iodine and went to bed.

May 2, 2015
    Day 28:
    yet another bowel movement but I only wished I had followed the directions more closely nothing new to report.

May 4,2015
    Day 30:
    for the last day of taking this nascent iodine well I drank it, yes you heard me right I drank whatever was left in the bottle or should I say what was left in the bottle and let the chips fall where they may. The next morning I had a bowel movement again but nothing too serious.

Conclusion:
    I have to say this product really impress me if I had only had followed the directions more carefully I would've been had it for much longer but enough about that it did what it was supposed to do I only wish I had a job to buy more I might try the fluoride shield next but only time will tell. I am happy that I purchased this item though I wish I didn't have to wait 3 to 5 days for the item to be shipped to me but no biggie.

NorseGud2

NorseGud2

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 1175 posts

relevant how?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder