• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Had sex with a co worker I never knew she wanted the dick bad

- - - - -

5 replies to this topic

lick her down69

lick her down69

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
  • 180 posts
    Aight so I work at a local retail store with multiple floors. And I was working on the 1st floor and a woman I look at but I knew I would never get a chance with her in 50 eleven years lol. So when I went to the 3rd floor after a year her friend that was my cuzin friend introduce her to me by sending me a dm on my Instagram. And it said hey this girl in the pix think you cute so I said all shit mind u me and the girl are both . I never been with a Virgo woman before and she was a church going woman with ass big like Nikki but tight and real. Any way she told me that she haven't had dick in 8months and that she wasn't in a rush to have sex. So with my mouth piece I spit that good shit in her ear and took the bate. When we was FaceTime she would show her titties and ass over the phone. Fuck long story short I was at school and her roommate was at work and was home alone till 930 so after I left school at 530 pedal to metal to her house once I got there we didn't waste no time.four play a little to get her wet Condom on and I went down and ate that phat pwussy that pwussy was sweet so I turn her over on the couch and went ham beating that pwussy up. Then I took the condom off and felt all her wet juices on my dick I was like fuck I never had bomb pwussy like this before. I didn't know when I stop and put her on the floor she was dripping on the couch I said fuck then I finger her on the floor I made her squirt and she couldn't even make herself squirt so she was rubbing it while I was drinking it then I put my dick in and went to work. We fuck for 30 mins I bust then 5 mins later we fuck for another 10 mins before I left. After that we fuck 2 more times different days each time I bust twice. Now she don't want to fuck bcuz I lied about me having a female roommate but she my wife. But she don't know but I wanna fuck her again we hangout at my house but she turn her button off I'm trying to find the switch. 2morrow is her bday that pass away 8 months ago. Some one help PS at work no one know and we play it kool like we never fucked and she kool with that.can anyone help me with this? Over 100 ppl read this and I can't get no feed back on it?

Edited by lick her down69, 02 April 2015 - 09:09 AM.

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR
    Hold up! Your roommate is your wife?

Fb5

Fb5

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 65 posts

Hold up! Your roommate is your wife?

Lmao took the words right out of my mouth, so you live with your wife. & you're Trying to have an affair with this chick from work... You fucked up early, when you tell bitches straight up that you gotta girl, you eliminate all problems with regards to that. Because as soon as they know they either stay and play or just bounce. Believe it or not it's great when they bounce cause that wouldve been the crazy bitch to blow your spot up. The ones that stay know that they'll be called a home wrecker and shit like that . As for you guys about to chill, I've never NOT fucked a bitch that I already fucked if we chilled again, because if they down to chill again they just want the dick and that's facts.

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR

As for you guys about to chill, I've never NOT fucked a bitch that I already fucked if we chilled again, because if they down to chill again they just want the dick and that's facts.

Basically! So idk what to tell ya. Women can be persuaded but they are usually turned off by liars. So maybe you should let some time past before you try to fuck again. But stay in her ear so she won't just write you off

Magma blaze

Magma blaze

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 112 posts
    Damnit man haha yeah you gotta play this out smooth. I would say don't try to push her out her draws. Seems like the sex is good so if Yall just chillin just let its happin natural.

jewanagirl

jewanagirl

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 316 posts

u need to learn how to write and use better grammer jesus.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder