• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

How do you catch a cheating partner?

- - - - -

15 replies to this topic

fuckyou78

fuckyou78

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 90 posts
    Fam give me some of your thoughts on what you would do or have done to catch them... Keep it 1000..

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

Talk to her, wouldn't you want the same consideration? You know your past you know what you have done as well. Doesn't necessarily mean she is doing the same thing.

Magma blaze

Magma blaze

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 112 posts
    Me, I've been through it. Investigate bruh. It got me far, social media can fuck people over forreal. Pay attention to her actions, if something rubs you the wrong way it may be for the right reason. Girls go through phone and damnit so do I. Girls are sneaky just like dudes even more sneaky so that phone is yo golden hammer forreal.

fuckyou78

fuckyou78

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 90 posts
    She makes sure she keeps it far away from me... The phone that is...

Hornyandproud

Hornyandproud

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 9 posts

And make sure u check the best friend or who ever she keeps closest to her messages first usually (female) all the dirt is in there my nigga

fuckyou78

fuckyou78

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 90 posts
    Thanks...

Jo3yKraCk

Jo3yKraCk

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts
    Yupp. First sign is the phone, if she doesn't wana give u the password or feels uncomfortable with u knowing it, then she's most likely hiding something.

ZEST

ZEST

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 150 posts

If you want to know her phone password, wait till she's off the phone then look at the finger smudges on the screen.  It won't be too hard to figure out the password after that.  Check the following things (trust me, I've successfully cheated many times and have never been caught by making sure the following things are cleared up). 

-Instagram DM's

-Phone call history

-Text Messages (though usually deleted) 

-Check Text Messaging app settings for blocked contacts, this usually means that they hide private conversations in there  

-Sent emails (don't bother looking at the inbox, most women delete these messages but forget the sent folder)

-Recently deleted inbox

-Search history 

-Photos taken (look at the gallery settings, you can hide folders)  

-photos downloaded (apps like whatsapp and facebook sometimes automatically download the images they receive)

-App locker (the password to this is usually the same password for the lock screen, check to see which apps she has locked). 

djones

djones

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 5 posts

Put a GPS unit in her car

Tap her phone

leave a voice recorder in her car or in the house

If you live together, buy a hidden camera

Pay someone to holla at her

Check her financial transactions

Install spyware/keyloggers on the computer

Do your best to become really good friends with her best friend or close relative

Magma blaze

Magma blaze

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 112 posts
    Damn yall on sum real catch a bitch slippin shit lmao!!! Man I just learned sum new stuff I never thought about the emails forreal

fuckyou78

fuckyou78

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 90 posts
    She doesn't have a password on her phone... But I never get a chance to look in it because she never leaves it around me.

tos

tos

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
    • 656 posts
    • LocationDA HOOD
    Dont hound her no matter how strong your suspicions are,give her lots of space then WATCH AND LISTEN even women get sloppy when they get comfortable ...ACTING INSECURE WILL ONLY ALARM HER TO YOUR SUSPICIONS AND MAKE HER BE MORE CAREFUL...TRUST ME BRUH

fuckyou78

fuckyou78

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 90 posts
    Thanks@tos...

Truculence

Truculence

#TEAMHGF

• Cdr. O-5 Commander
    • 683 posts

@fuckyou78

I may be late, but fuck it.

If you have to wonder, why not just go ahead and ask?

As long as you're not known to be paranoid motherfucker, possess abandonment issues or prone to exacerbating little shit, the question is warranted if there's probable cause.

Now, if sugar's coming home at 9:05 when she use to be home at 8:59, don't accuse her of giving 6 minute blowjobs after work; irregular behaviors can be questioned as long as you do so with tact (if you give a fuck) while leaving yourself as little exposed as possible; and using as much common sense as possible. I've seen cats with file cabinets filled to the BRIM with little shit.

"This bitch is folding the towels differently; she must be folding for another motherfucker and she's using his preferences in MY house".

"This bitch wasn't sucking dick this good last week; who schooled her?!"

"She's too gussied up; who she fuckin'?"

"I had a dream about this broad cheating; this ho's disloyal. I'm going to question her as if my dream was a real event!"

^^ I did that shit once and struck gold; she confirmed my suspicions.

...I have 'The Glow' like Bruce Leroy though; catching bullets with my teeth and shit.

If you ask, you can get all kinds of telltale evidence if you know how to read an emotional response, but to do that, you have to control YOUR emotions. As @tos said, chill, stop, look and listen. If you're dealing with a young woman, she's more than likely vain and she LOVES to snitch on herself, dudes typically just shrug it off like it's normal meandering babble and don't pay attention to what she said OR what she's doing; as long as she doesn't deny you pussy, it's copacetic.

If you're crafty enough, start an argument severe enough that she'd end it with '...and that's why I'm cheating on your ass!'. A reckless broad with a better 'offer' across town has no problem cutting off her nose to spite her face; I just read a broad's status a few minutes ago. The bitch confessed to attempted homicide on Tagged just to prove she's 'nobody to fuck with'; she went ahead and confessed that she put dish cleaner in some hapless motherfucker's food for an undefined period of time; I shit you not. Her dude must've told her that her pussy was rotten and it was haunted by the ghosts of a hundred aborted fetuses or some shit to get a PUBLIC confession like that, lol.

Sometimes, you can just check the crowd she keeps; does she surround herself with untrustworthy thots? I saw this meme a while ago that said something along the lines of 'barbers hang out with other barbers, police officers hang out with other police officers, doctors hang out with other doctors, but you expect me to believe you're the only one among your slutty friends that's NOT a slut'? That's something to consider.

The most secluded place one can hide something is right under the investigator's nose; don't over-think it, just look at the situation objectively.

There's no reason to do that CSI shit; checking texts and Facebook messages is for thundercats with too much time on their hands who probably didn't screen their woman properly before claiming her. If you NEED to read a confession in black and white to KNOW if she's cheating, you don't know her well enough, which begs the question: why do you give a fuck if she cheats or not?

gayfag13

gayfag13

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 10 posts

@fuckyou78

As long as you're not known to be paranoid motherfucker, possess abandonment issues or prone to exacerbating little shit, the question is warranted if there's probable cause.

Now, if sugar's coming home at 9:05 when she use to be home at 8:59, don't accuse her of giving 6 minute blowjobs after work; irregular behaviors can be questioned as long as you do so with tact (if you give a fuck) while leaving yourself as little exposed as possible; and using as much common sense as possible. I've seen cats with file cabinets filled to the BRIM with little shit.

"This bitch is folding the towels differently; she must be folding for another motherfucker and she's using his preferences in MY house".

"I had a dream about this broad cheating; this ho's disloyal. I'm going to question her as if my dream was a real event!"
    ...I have 'The Glow' like Bruce Leroy though; catching bullets with my teeth and shit.

If you ask, you can get all kinds of telltale evidence if you know how to read an emotional response, but to do that, you have to control YOUR emotions. As @tos said, chill, stop, look and listen. If you're dealing with a young woman, she's more than likely vain and she LOVES to snitch on herself, dudes typically just shrug it off like it's normal meandering babble and don't pay attention to what she said OR what she's doing; as long as she doesn't deny you pussy, it's copacetic.

If you're crafty enough, start an argument severe enough that she'd end it with '...and that's why I'm cheating on your ass!'. A reckless broad with a better 'offer' across town has no problem cutting off her nose to spite her face; I just read a broad's status a few minutes ago. The bitch confessed to attempted homicide on Tagged just to prove she's 'nobody to fuck with'; she went ahead and confessed that she put dish cleaner in some hapless motherfucker's food for an undefined period of time; I shit you not. Her dude must've told her that her pussy was rotten and it was haunted by the ghosts of a hundred aborted fetuses or some shit to get a PUBLIC confession like that, lol.

Sometimes, you can just check the crowd she keeps; does she surround herself with untrustworthy that hoe over theres? I saw this meme a while ago that said something along the lines of 'barbers hang out with other barbers, police officers hang out with other police officers, doctors hang out with other doctors, but you expect me to believe you're the only one among your slutty friends that's NOT a slut'? That's something to consider.

The most secluded place one can hide something is right under the investigator's nose; don't over-think it, just look at the situation objectively.

There's no reason to do that CSI shit; checking texts and Facebook messages is for thundercats with too much time on their hands who probably didn't screen their woman properly before claiming her. If you NEED to read a confession in black and white to KNOW if she's cheating, you don't know her well enough, which begs the question: why do you give a fuck if she cheats or not?

@fuckyou78

Sometimes, you can just check the crowd she keeps; does she surround herself with untrustworthy that hoe over theres? I saw this meme a while ago that said something along the lines of 'barbers hang out with other barbers, police officers hang out with other police officers, doctors hang out with other doctors, but you expect me to believe you're the only one among your slutty friends that's NOT a slut'? That's something to consider.

mannielv

mannielv

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 227 posts
    I can find out for you

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder