• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Chief bigwon : (15 June 2024 - 05:16 AM)

Solute

@  wpllc78 : (11 June 2024 - 09:34 AM)

Jewell

@  westwood321 : (23 May 2024 - 10:14 AM)

randi

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:18 PM)

any any old yung churcch content

@  yungchurch : (20 May 2024 - 04:17 PM)

can anyone help me find me old account

@  Johnnis666 : (18 May 2024 - 04:05 PM)

Sask canada?

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

Photo

Ever smash someone u didn't think u would? E.G. best friend/coworker

- - - - - #BeReal #KeepIT100

15 replies to this topic

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
  • 266 posts

This actually happened to me twice! The 1st time was back when I was stationed in san diego in 05. 1 of my roomates met this chick at a club & she had a friend named doe. She had a real phat azz! Me & her became real cool. She was married & had 2 kids. So 1 night I'm at this club called martini ranch downtown, & she just happened to be there. So we kicking it, & she tells me she needs to say something to me. It was loud in the club so I had to get close. So as I got closer, she came in & started kissing me! I was like WTF? Then she started saying how she always had a thing for me. I never knew! So we wind up getting a room & I smashed her twice! The 1st time I didn't realize the rubber came off cause I was pretty tipsy, & I nutted in her. But to this day, IDK if it came off by accident, or she took it off on some sneak stuff. After I transfered to GA I lost contact with her.

The 2nd one was the craziest! This 1 was my neice's friend. I'm 5 years older than my neice, & 3 years older than her friend. Her name is nikki. When I 1st met her she was 11, & I was 14. When she became 13 she started growing out, T&A & all! She wanted my best friend bad as hell, but he was like nah she 2 young. So fast foward to last year around this time. I was at my other best friends side chicks house. We were all about to go out. She heard her downstairs neighbor come in & asked if she wanted to come & she said yea. I couldn't see who it was cause they were out the the hallway. I was surprised as hell to find out it was nikki! She was happy to see me cause we haven't seen each other in like 6 years. So we all go out & have a good time. So we get back to my boi's chicks crib & chill there. So out of the blue she just jumps on my lap & starts grinding on me! I was just like she crazy playing around. So she gets off, & then 10 mins later she jumps back on my lap. But this time she started unbuttoning her shirt & pulled her titties out. Keep in mind my boi & his gurl are still in the living room. Then she goes "suck em". Now I'm sitting there like "is this really happening?" While I'm thinking this she just shoves my head in her tits. So me being me, I start sucking them. We was getting into it so much I forgot my boi & his gurl were still there! At some point they left. So she gets up & starts taking her pants off, & I'm STILL thinking "is this really about to happen?" Sho enough it did! Twice! The 2nd time was funny tho. I hadn't had none in like 2 weeks so I was backed up. I wind up busting in her but she was on BC so we were cool. Before I pulled out she was like "u must didn't have none in a while cause I felt all of that". She had to take a shower immediately cause so much was running down her legs! 

So fellas/ladies, have u ever smashed someone u didn't think it would go down?

MaMaMantha3

MaMaMantha3

#TEAMHGF

• E-2L Apprentice
    • 1 posts

ugh unfortunately i have... He was a good friend of mines. We had talked about it but never acted on it because sex ruins friendships.... Well one day, we just could not fight it anymore and well now we aren't friends. Sucks 

Magma blaze

Magma blaze

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 112 posts
    Man the girl I lost my virginity to. To make a lonnnng story short, the summer after 10th grade year( yeah I know I know don't say shit lol) my old bestfriend was messing with another dude in school an me an the dude wasnt close. So one day her an her friend went over the dude house cause her friend was messing with his brother. She called me when she got over there an was tellin me how he was actin dumb an bullshitin an asked to come over, so okay not thinkin nun was gone go down I said ight. She comes over we Layin in my bed clowning watchin Netflix. Out of NOWHERE she grabs my meat an tellin me she never gave head before, 5 seconds later she pulls my meat out im rock solid and starts goin in! A lil teething but i wasn't tripin. Bust a fat ass nut, and she start playin with herself while I'm cleanin up, my dick was like nigga bang them walls im cool, so I strap my rubber on an gave that wet puss a maximum of 27 strong strokes! I felt like that dude off the wood CTFU!!!!! I ain't care

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

ugh unfortunately i have... He was a good friend of mines. We had talked about it but never acted on it because sex ruins friendships.... Well one day, we just could not fight it anymore and well now we aren't friends. Sucks 

Dam that sucks! 

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

Man the girl I lost my virginity to. To make a lonnnng story short, the summer after 10th grade year( yeah I know I know don't say shit lol) my old bestfriend was messing with another dude in school an me an the dude wasnt close. So one day her an her friend went over the dude house cause her friend was messing with his brother. She called me when she got over there an was tellin me how he was actin dumb an bullshitin an asked to come over, so okay not thinkin nun was gone go down I said ight. She comes over we Layin in my bed clowning watchin Netflix. Out of NOWHERE she grabs my meat an tellin me she never gave head before, 5 seconds later she pulls my meat out im rock solid and starts goin in! A lil teething but i wasn't tripin. Bust a fat ass nut, and she start playin with herself while I'm cleanin up, my dick was like nigga bang them walls im cool, so I strap my rubber on an gave that wet puss a maximum of 27 strong strokes! I felt like that dude off the wood CTFU!!!!! I ain't care

LMAO 27 strokes!  Sounds like she was feeling u for a min! 

Magma blaze

Magma blaze

#TEAMHGF

• 112 posts

LMAO 27 strokes! Sounds like she was feeling u for a min!

Oh yeah shawty was goin, then hit her with the my mom on her way home you gotta go Ctfu!

Comcastic

Comcastic

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1743 posts

i fuck about anything walking so yup

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR
    @Comcastic Hahaha you a fool!

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    Keep up, she was my cousin's (who not blood related) cousin (they weren't blood related). None of us were related by blood. She was always cute when we were younger but got prettier with time. 11th grade. Teenagers had a house to ourselves and we got turnt. By the end of the night we were fucking on the bathroom counter trying to not be so loud

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

i fuck about anything walking so yup

LMAO!

Keep up, she was my cousin's (who not blood related) cousin (they weren't blood related). None of us were related by blood. She was always cute when we were younger but got prettier with time. 11th grade. Teenagers had a house to ourselves and we got turnt. By the end of the night we were fucking on the bathroom counter trying to not be so loud

lol u made it real clear that yall weren't related! I ain't gonna lie I got a cousin (not blood related! lol) on mu unc's side (not blood related neither!) I hadn't seen in years & when I seen her at a party a few months ago I was like DAM she got thick! She don't look at me that way but her sister, who I only met once, does!  How I found out was cause my unc said she asked him if I be around his house often & he said yea, then he said she was like well I gotta be around here more often now! I was like oh snap! 

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay

How I found out was cause my unc said she asked him if I be around his house often & he said yea, then he said she was like well I gotta be around here more often now! I was like oh snap!

Oh snap!

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

Oh snap!

I know right? lol it's funny 2 cause just the other day my aunt called me up & said she was at her house & asked about me. I would've went over there but I was at work.

thatked1252

thatked1252

#TEAMHGF

• 104 posts

Lmao good one 

onegoodfuc2

onegoodfuc2

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    • Locationthrought another site

i had before and how it played out was just me being there at the right time... I guess the stars, moon & etc was aligned right for me that nite lol...

I'm new to this how can i put up my pic can anyone  help me

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

i had before and how it played out was just me being there at the right time... I guess the stars, moon & etc was aligned right for me that nite lol...

I'm new to this how can i put up my pic can anyone  help me

Lmao at the stars alignment! I had a few of those happen!

MoneyOverBitches

MoneyOverBitches

#TEAMHGF

• 1881 posts

Lol, funny shit @Comcastic but sheeeeed hell yea and thats all im saying about that one. smh

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder