• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

Sundylynn001 Album series: Final Thoughts

- - - - - #WhatUThink #BeReal #MyPerspective

2 replies to this topic

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
  • 829 posts

Well that's it all 147 albums have been uploaded, Well most of them anyway I hope you liked look at these Pictures. Now about this album as you already know this album is titled Sundylynn 001 album series this series is in fact the largest series of Asian pictures by a friend of mine on the site called Rudester. I helped this individual edit all of her pictures and then gave them back to her, until she told me to stop she has many other albums one of which had over 700 photos and another having 400 photos.I talked to her for a little bit trying to be friend her I even tried to swap e-mails so I could talk to her to get to know her a little better but to no avail. I even invited her to come to HGF to join us, but she never logged back in.

Then I asked her could I use her photos on this site and well well know how that turned out. The site went down in mid September and I won't be able to see her again. Now here's the real kicker did you ever wonder why named this series Sundylynn 001 album series? Come on take the Guess?(Please don't not read beyond this point until you have you guess thanks) Now before you get all bent out of shape I need to remind you that what I am about to say may seen may get me in hot water and like what LTJG. mizzqt37 (AIT) which would is now a junior administrator said on October 19,2014 "this is not a smut/revenge site."

Ok what that been said here we go, remember my frist album I posted back on October 20, 2014 the myself album all the pictures were edited but in part 2 of the Album I allow one photo to be left on edited to show you what she looks like well guess what the girl that is in that picture is actually Sundylynn 001 herself. Yes I know it's a bit of a shock to you all but it's true I named this series after her not ask why I chose to her screen name for the series, but I have to say that the name fits perfectly. You can also see one of my pics in bigone's post  fuck bunnies 2  it the nine or seven pictures down the and depending on if your on a laptop or if you have a big monitor then go to the First or three pics across you will find it unedited picture of the girl in the myself album now go back to  part two   of my posts look at one of the pictures if you also see that the couch some of the pictures matchs the couch in bigone posts so it's safe to say that whatever he got this picture it must've been from a credible source. I just wanted to clear things up on that subject now about the album itself as you know the album had about 148 albums that I could get off, she had more but I couldn't get them off before the site went off-line. However I have also noticed that people haven't been giving a lot of thanks points to my posts one particular reason is because the photos are edited and in a world where we are losing our privacy every day to tyrannical governments it has been pretty rough for me to basically get any thanks for my posts.

Asian moderator PlayboiXL has already informed me about this problem as though I am not happy with what's took place I know that they're our policies in place to stop such people from ruining the form and how do you say "save the ship". As I am typing this right now I have lost the ability to create content for five days but that's not all I also have my content moderated if I want to keep posting for 15 days so it's like what 20 days I got a warning November 29, 2014 by NSk8r. So as I'm writing this I have taking the time to write this ending album series I just want to say that I am completely happy with this success even though most of my albums has been removed and I do not intend on reposting them any time soon, unless the form requests be me to put them back up. I only wished that this album series would've been a lot more fun to put up, and if you're wondering if I'll be adding more photos the answer is no I will not this is only a one time deal. This concludes the Sundylynn001 album series I hope you like the pictures so until next time keep posting my friends and thanks for your time.

Signed,
    Agent Meta [E-4.Establisted]

P.S. I have two question 1) were are my badges for my MegaDrop Abbums and 2) Can I get my legacy titanium member status back?

Edited by Agent Meta, 24 December 2014 - 03:39 PM.

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR
    Like I said on the Reddit page, thanks!

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

Like I said on the Reddit page, thanks!

Your welcome I hope you liked it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder