• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Turning hoes into housewives.

- - - - -

31 replies to this topic

C.Hen23

C.Hen23

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 9 posts

Can this truly be done? Over the past decade it seems more and more hoes are being cuffed rather than shared. Does her past even matter if she doesn't wanna be a hoe no more? Would you wife a hoe and have her bare your child? Do hoes even know that they are hoes? I know I'm rambling now but I think these are valid questions.

AnchorsAway

AnchorsAway

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 801 posts
    • LocationStuck under a pile of videos
    • Rate:CTR

Honestly...Everyone is a hoe. The world hoe is a sexual transmitted title. If you find a good hoe why would you share? Especially if the hoe is clean and just super horny? Why not shine the hoe up and fuck it? Why fuck it only once if your gonna be horny two days later? Why share your hoe with another hoe that might bring your hoe back dirty?

Anything is possible

Sex is like air, It doesn't really matter unless your not getting any...or it is dirty

C.Hen23

C.Hen23

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 9 posts

I feel you on that kanis but still what if all yo niggas ran through? Her sex still A1 but would you still cuff?

AnchorsAway

AnchorsAway

#TEAMHGF

• 801 posts
    • LocationStuck under a pile of videos

Friends and playmates don't mix

You don't let the situation occur where your best friend can look you in the eye and say, I fucked yo bitch. Unless your cool with that or...You fucked his bitch. C.Hen sex is always A-1 if you know what your doing. The question is do you want to form something special with this person?

dpking1985

dpking1985

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 53 posts

Reformed that hoe over thereS make the best wives because they are experienced in bed and as they get older and become reformed they are tired of being ran through and only being fucked.

C.Hen23

C.Hen23

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 9 posts

nah i aint speaking from a personal experience just seems like everyone wifing up strippers or people with an extensive track record.

JG 6900

JG 6900

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 698 posts

Yes it can be done.  Seen it done.  Would I have a child with her.... Absolutely not /what!  I am all about enjoying life and its fruits.

Ultima

Ultima

The High Seraph

• 291 posts
    • LocationU.S.S. Internets.

Yes it can be done.  Seen it done.  Would I have a child with her.... Absolutely not /what!  I am all about enjoying life and its fruits.

Agreed. I'd never have a child with a hoe. Never.

don scarbo

don scarbo

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 153 posts

Cant have a child with em. And it's hard walkin the streets whit a ho when knowing that most of the niggers u walking by fucked her already. But hey, it depends if u can handle it.

davidhgi

davidhgi

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 65 posts

Unless she's a virgin, every woman can be and will be considered a "hoe" by somebody.

If you meet a woman and she takes are of you like a good wife, you better cuff and both of you need to adopt a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.
    I say both because there ain't too many niggas out here with clean records ourselves.

slyguyty

slyguyty

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 38 posts
    I'm only 21 and I already know that no matter what girl it is she was somebody hoe. There will always be at least one nigga that was no strings attached fuckin a girl you wife. But if the girl just a flip getting ran through by everybody never wife that

claizion

claizion

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 243 posts
    • Location216 Bitches!

What I'm noticing in these post is that no one addressing why you dont turn a hoe into a house wife.

The problem with a hoe is TRUST... If a chick was easy and been with a lot of guys is her chances of cheating on you and making you look like a fool higher or lower?

This hoe may have more game then you!

Can you trust the bitch to be faithful and honest during the tuff and trying times?

If you have a child with the freak, can you see her being a good role model for your seed?

Can she withstand high levels of temptation, like you out of town and her Mr.Good dick ex hit her up or happen to run into her?

I love a good freak hoe cause I love a woman that knows what the fuck she doing and can keep up with me but if I cant trust her in those areas I just described then of course I wont wife her.

claizion

claizion

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 243 posts
    • Location216 Bitches!

Unless the bitch got paper then I would be all up in that bitch like NICK CANNON!

cpcfreak

cpcfreak

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 20 posts

Like two posts before me said....if you can't trust them then keep it moving.  I left a hoe in college. This bitch was a real nympho. I mean a fucking nympho.  I couldn't hang with my boyz because she wanted to fuck all the time.  Top 3 pussy and #1 head I ever had.  The bitch couldn't be contained by one man and I saw the writing on the wall.  I left her and she hoed out for a couple of years.  I fucked one last time and was done with it.  I think she has reformed her ways.  I can't find her ass on no social media.

Fuck, that was good shit just thinking about it. I am concerned for the man who marries her.

cptkirkandzena

cptkirkandzena

#TEAMHGF

• 1122 posts

What I'm noticing in these post is that no one addressing why you dont turn a hoe into a house wife.

The problem with a hoe is TRUST... If a chick was easy and been with a lot of guys is her chances of cheating on you and making you look like a fool higher or lower?

This hoe may have more game then you!

Can you trust the bitch to be faithful and honest during the tuff and trying times?

If you have a child with the freak, can you see her being a good role model for your seed?

Can she withstand high levels of temptation, like you out of town and her Mr.Good dick ex hit her up or happen to run into her?

I love a good freak hoe cause I love a woman that knows what the fuck she doing and can keep up with me but if I cant trust her in those areas I just described then of course I wont wife her.

#truth

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay

^^^ i think we're done here

C_Sharingan

C_Sharingan

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 28 posts

It's possible but it will damn sure be a headache at times  & capt kirk and zena laid out the headaches that she may not be worth .

If she didn't value herself before why should you value her now.

Edited by C_Sharingan, 08 September 2014 - 04:55 PM.

TheNavi

TheNavi

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 16 posts
    • LocationATL

this here is so dependent on the woman...if she a hoe why wife her? and if she a hoe she would have to be ready for the change to leve that life alone..would you be able to trust her and not accuse her of doing anything?

blackonidragon7

blackonidragon7

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 115 posts

a woman gone do what she wants to do.

jakemann

jakemann

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 14 posts

It can be done and has be done... Lots of dudes tellin' them lies have done it. They got strippers and and street walkers pregnant and wifed them...

windswept

windswept

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    In a way you want your housewife to have that hoe - ish quality. Lol

jakemann

jakemann

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 14 posts

It's not that bad... I know former hoes who  turned to be honorable wives. I guess they have done any unthinkable thing regarding sex that they don't feel like giving sum to every dickhead...

jakemann

jakemann

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 14 posts

Hey Windswept who doesn't ...?!!  Let's be real here, that's everything a man wants...

blackheart202

blackheart202

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 3 posts
    A hoe is a hoe. They don't grow out of it and they can't be made into a housewife.

centaur21

centaur21

#TEAMHGF

• 235 posts

It all depends, some are honestly looking for attention and love so they use sex to get love but thats the wrong way to go about it, now some just as freaky as dudes and they having fun too. You have to study her behavior and see the kind of attention she drawing, if she trying to better herself, get herself right, actually making smart moves and clean then yeah why not wife her, but if she still doing the samething no signs of change then no, she not ready, but many women get to that age where they start to want more than sex, they want a relationship...everybody can be reformed, its a matter are you that one that influences it or if she decided that she done with that and she not about games...

campdry

campdry

#TEAMHGF

• 2349 posts
    • LocationEarth

All these chicks out here are hoes, some just a little more out there and some are sneaky with being a slut. Fuck them and never love them is how I feel. 

goldentiger3

goldentiger3

#TEAMHGF

• 1242 posts

It all depends on the mindset of a woman if she desires to change she can change but if her mind stays in the same state as what she has always been then she has no desire to change her ways.

trynabcute

trynabcute

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 52 posts

If a female did the crew then it should be a no go. If you introduced her to the crew and keep her to yourself with no title, congrats. Only way to turn a hoe into a house wife is if you don't know about her past. Some men like Chris Bosh has the guap to change a hoes past. If this is not the case then it cant be done unless the hoe moves and changes her ways.

campdry

campdry

#TEAMHGF

• 2349 posts
    • LocationEarth

If you didn't know your girl was a hoe that's messed up but if you know she's a hoe and you wife her up knowing this then you my friend are crazy.

pinsane12

pinsane12

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 270 posts
    Once a hoe always a hoe

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder