• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

how to convince my class mates for a threesome ?

- - - - -

20 replies to this topic

vanhelsing6280

vanhelsing6280

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 28 posts

these 2 girls are friends and i wanna bang them both at same time.

Classics502

Classics502

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 295 posts

start with straight shots and then pop bottles...

gaffeller

gaffeller

under review

• Restriction
    • 72 posts

molly always works

DJ PhReeZe

DJ PhReeZe

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 142 posts

Yea... you're probably not gonna make that happen. You have the wrong mindset.

ILLA 2.0

ILLA 2.0

#TEAMHGF

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
    • 1629 posts

molly always works

that's called rape, before making suggestions be mindful. 

iluvit504

iluvit504

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 47 posts

yeeeaaahhhhhhhh

Palpatine

Palpatine

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 30 posts

1: Invite them both over, dont make it seem like anything, but setthe atmosphere. Take out any family photos and make sure there nothing to distract from you and them besides

2:one for of entertainment.if they both like a show, put it on. if they both like games,put it on. figure our something they both like, and make sure its poppin

3: Ask themif theywant drinks.if they say no,you already know it probably not gonna happen.

4: do you

vanhelsing6280

vanhelsing6280

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 28 posts

they drink only in parties not when invited at home, thanks alot for advice

threesome is what i want but i will never rape its crime against soul

thisisbr

thisisbr

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 160 posts

Chance of making that shit happen is probably 1 to a billion mayne. I wouldn't even bother 

sanger

sanger

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1997 posts

lmao classic shit

@vanhelsing6280 On the real, you probably can't make dat shit happen. A threesome aint some shit you plan (unless you pay for it or already did it before with said party), its something that just happens.

You need 3 people who don't do a whole lot of fore thought and are impulsive. Start off small and try to fuck at least one of them. Then see if you can fuck the other. Then get in tons of non sexual situations where they feel comfortable hanging out with you. Never bring up sex when talking to them, always let them be the ones too. Just chill and have a good time, no pressure. Then if the situation presents itself, take it no questions asked.

At least that's how freak shit has always played out for me. It's all about being down for the action, no questions asked.

claizion

claizion

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 243 posts
    • Location216 Bitches!

these 2 girls are friends and i wanna bang them both at same time

For some people 3somes and other freaky shit just happen and for the very very go hard few, they know exactly how to make things happen.

Here is the basic model for and freaky interaction

1. Get them thinking about it and imagining it in their head.
    2. Place them in a situation where it could just happen with out them having to think about it.

You need it to be reactionary as they don't have to think, they can just go with the flow or energy in the moment. You cant use logic or try to convince them to do it. Liqueur helps but only because it stops them from thinking and makes them more reactionary. BUT they have to actually want to do it or fantasize about it.

claizion

claizion

#TEAMHGF

• 243 posts
    • Location216 Bitches!

For some people 3somes and other freaky shit just happen and for the very very go hard few, they know exactly how to make things happen.

Here is the basic model for and freaky interaction

1. Get them thinking about it and imagining it in their head.
    2. Place them in a situation where it could just happen with out them having to think about it.

You need it to be reactionary as they don't have to think, they can just go with the flow or energy in the moment. You cant use logic or try to convince them to do it. Liqueur helps but only because it stops them from thinking and makes them more reactionary. BUT they have to actually want to do it or fantasize about it.

Example :

If you chillin with a chick, introduce her to your friend/room mate whatever. Have a few drinks to loosen up and get the conversation going.

Make some statements about how its ok for chicks to be freaks... So she wont think you will think she a slut if she get loose.

Take her up to the room and start smashing and talking freaky. Have her responding back so she can get into the moment.

When you hitting it from the back say how good she would look with a dick in her mouth. Keep making statements about her taking 2 dicks and have her responding positive to it like " yes daddy, I would suck the fuck out dat dick" "That dick in my mouth would taste so good" .

While she is in that moment visually in her head, give your nigga a signal like two stomps on the floor or taps on the wall....(something she wont notice) then have him come in and immediately stick his dick directly in her mouth! Guarantee she will immediately start sucking and going just to make the moment in her head a reality and cum hard as fuck!

This has worked over 20+ times for me and my go hard niggas! You have to be bold and not give a fuck!

Also real key!!! Not make her feel like she a slut afterwards. If you can do that she will go hard for you when ever you like.

staylurkn

staylurkn

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 68 posts

Example :

If you chillin with a chick, introduce her to your friend/room mate whatever. Have a few drinks to loosen up and get the conversation going.

Make some statements about how its ok for chicks to be freaks... So she wont think you will think she a slut if she get loose.

Take her up to the room and start smashing and talking freaky. Have her responding back so she can get into the moment.

When you hitting it from the back say how good she would look with a dick in her mouth. Keep making statements about her taking 2 dicks and have her responding positive to it like " yes daddy, I would suck the fuck out dat dick" "That dick in my mouth would taste so good" .

While she is in that moment visually in her head, give your nigga a signal like two stomps on the floor or taps on the wall....(something she wont notice) then have him come in and immediately stick his dick directly in her mouth! Guarantee she will immediately start sucking and going just to make the moment in her head a reality and cum hard as fuck!

This has worked over 20+ times for me and my go hard niggas! You have to be bold and not give a fuck!

Also real key!!! Not make her feel like she a slut afterwards. If you can do that she will go hard for you when ever you like.

HUH??? He said 3some not running a train....

conda32

conda32

#TEAMHGF

• 440 posts
    • Locationsocal

some of these responses are classic

vanhelsing6280

vanhelsing6280

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 28 posts
    suggestions and helps are really worth taking risk to have a cocktail of pussy nector

island85

island85

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 7 posts

why not just ak one of them?? you know, plant that seed

cabfasho

cabfasho

#TEAMHGF

• 407 posts

Chance of making that shit happen is probably 1 to a billion mayne. I wouldn't even bother 

lol    where there's a will there's a way 

deeper45

deeper45

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts

get them  to like each other first,,,,,,,,,,,then everything should be smooth sailing  ; )

claizion

claizion

#TEAMHGF

• 243 posts
    • Location216 Bitches!

HUH??? He said 3some not running a train....

The point was getting her to think about and imagine already doing the thing you want her to do then placing them in the situation.

That's if you're tag teaming a chick or getting her to eat some pussy.

step 1: Make her feel comfortable

step 2: Get her to imagine eating some pussy

step 3: Then place some pussy in front of her.

GreenDevil2014

GreenDevil2014

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 137 posts
    Nice

BehindDaScene04

BehindDaScene04

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 145 posts
    Here my opinion be honest come out and let the 2 women know you trying to fuck them both

Confident is key. It bound to work if you got game.

You might get luck and they might be down with the idea.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder