• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Are We Seriously Going To Ignore The Elephant In Ferguson?

- - - - - gold #RealTalk #BeReal #CMon Son #TheIssue #MyPerspective #WhatUThink

27 replies to this topic

OGbobbyJ

OGbobbyJ

"OG"

• GOLD
  • 1 posts

Okay, This is my perspective, and only mines. Again, my opinions are solely expressed by me and no one else. 

My question is "Why are we honestly ignoring the simple fact that Michael Brown was a criminal"?

I've heard a lot over that last few weeks and I am a little disappointed in my people. In ferguson that majority of the populace is black americans. Everyone else would be considered a minority. I here Justice, Justice, Justice all day long and I can't help but wonder. Where is justice for the minorities in Ferguson. Where is justice for the Asian American business owner who was simply trying to make a living and support his family. He wanted his own american dream and happened to be a law abiding citizen, and a productive citizen at that. What Equal Rights Protection Laws, and Civil Rights Laws protected him? Is he overlooked as a minority and not matter simply because of the color of his skin?  I just find it ridiculous that still to this day, no fucks have been given about this business owner who did nothing to no one. 

Why aren't Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson talking about that? Why are they not talking about the Latino Lackland Police Officer gun down by a black teen in florida, all because he wanted to make sure they were okay, in a park late at night. Doing is job I might Add. How come we arent asking why did that officer die. Why are we not discussing the 25+ deaths a weekend in Chi Town? That shit doesn't seem to register. Instead of these parents telling they kids to say "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" how about yall tell ya damn kids to raise they fucking hands in the gawd damn classroom. IDK i feel that then, and only then may we actually start getting somewhere. But thats neither here nor there. So back to the task at hand. Mike Brown.

By all accounts, it seems that we acted a gawt damn fool in ferguson and once again, proved that black people are dangerous and care less about facts, video evidence and even letting an investigation take place. I here Justice, Justice, Justice, and all i can think is, no. What you want is basically an Execution of a White Cop, and force the government to do it to "one of there own".So honestly, is justice vindication of the police officer? What happens if the evidence leads us to conclude Michael Brown did infact violently attack Officer Wilson and he legal used deadly force to protect himself? Will the black community and so called civil rights leaders accept the facts or will they simply reject the "Factual" findings. Everyone is claiming they want answers and justice, but I really think that they just want evidence that supports thier point of view. And anything other than that would be injustice. 

I realize that the liberal media has as alot to do with the sensationalism of this story. So starting my roll call out. Fuck you CNN, and especially you CNN. Also FOX gets mentions for obvious reasons. 

Again what does justice look like? Lets face a few facts tho, by all accords "Mike" was actually a criminal; see -----> Strong Armed Robbery, and that he did infact assault or wrestle with a cop. And also since when is it a good fucking idea ever to fight with a cop. Have you niggas no common sense these days. /smfh. But I digress, I just want to know why are we overlooking certain things. I think we can all agree on common facts.

• Two peoples lives changed, and were forever affected on Aug 9
    • The events of that day were totally avoidable
    • Things Got out of control quickly
    • People lost their minds and acted a fool
    • Police reacted harshly and may have overstepped
    • Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson ain't shit

So I think we can all agree on those points.

But can we agree on the last three.

• There will be no justice for that Asian Business owner because it doesn't make a good story, and no one cares really.
    • Racism is sometimes predicated on our actions, and unfortunately the events of ferguson exposed a lot, on both sides.
    • Michael Browns actions on Aug 9, directly contributed to his unfortunate death.

So let me know your thoughts, and lets have a civil adult discussion. 

BlackVegeta

BlackVegeta

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 31 posts
    Is was a bad situation that ended in his death, but you are correct we can't just over look the fact that he was out there living a lifestyle that was not conducive for his life and place sole blame on the cops

ball25

ball25

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 259 posts

good post. criminal or not innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. police are not the law. unarmed black 18 year old. murdered. other cases are fuked up too. no excuses. but do african americans ever really get justice??

ILLA 2.0

ILLA 2.0

#TEAMHGF

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
    • 1629 posts

Freedom, Fairness and Justice are all a pipe dream. Only way to bring about change is to eliminate "Race Color and Creed" and as we all know that would never happen we have become too conditioned by the system.

Edited by ILLA 2.0, 24 August 2014 - 08:56 PM.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

Here is my problem, the person in the video had a likeness of Mike was it confirmed that it was him? Secondly whatever the accusation, that is what it is, there is no reason at all to shoot an unarmed man 8 times with several to the head. At what point do we say ok he has been subdued. Did I miss the report that they were killing a zombie, vampire, werewolf, or any other superhuman? No it was a 18 yr young man.

serve em up

serve em up

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 62 posts
    • LocationSomewhere in N.C

real post something that cant be ignored

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3845 posts
    • Rate:CTR

Sigh, first let me state why my opinion matters. I'm not some rich or middle class kid who grew up in surburbia. I grew up in the mean streets of Brooklyn on welfare, food stamps, no father and sec8. So that was my reality for the first 20 years of my life. Miracously I made it out the hood and got a little slice of the American Pie. My point is I can relate to the Ferguson community because I grew up in the same culture and environment, if not worse.

Your statement has so many inaccuracies I don't know where to begin:

first off you start off by stating:

"This is my perspective, and only mines. Again, my opinions are solely expressed by me and no one else."

but then you end it with:

" I think we can all agree on common facts."

So which one is it; opinion or fact? (rhetorical question).

I am a little disappointed in my people.

That's your first mistake. How come white people don't feel like when someone blow a building up, shoot a school up or is a pedophile that they let the entire race down? Everyone is an individual and chooses what to do. You like others are putting us all in the same group aka stereotyping. For example, we all like rap music. But we don't come to the same conclusion for white people do we? No, they life rock, country, etc. They can have variety but apparently Black people are sheep in your eyes.

In ferguson that majority of the populace is black americans. Everyone else would be considered a minority.

Your problem is that you are too obsessed with labels. Those labels lie. Yes 2/3 of the populace is black (for lack of a better term). But the majority of businesses and government positions are held by whites. For example, the police force of 53 and only 3 are black. So minority and majority doesn't mean shit here. You were trying to make the point that you expect better because we are greater in numbers but the fact is if the ones are in power doesn't share it then Blacks will never make it. I work in a place where the grandmother is retiring, the mother is the manager and the daughter is the new hire. That's how shit is, people help their own. And Blacks will never be able to help their own unless they are within those positions.

Where is justice for the Asian American business owner who was simply trying to make a living and support his family

You mad bro? My nigga, I don't care what color the business owner is? He could be the color of poppa smurf for all I care. Burning down businesses and looting is wrong. I don't know what media you have been looking at or reading but all including the Black people denounced it. Even Mike Brown pops said it is distracting from the purpose and leaving a bad legacy for his son's name. What more do you want? You probably watch Fox News all day and Larry Elder is probably your idol; uncle tom ass niggas. And there you go again, putting us all in the same hole. A few provokers and agitators saw an opportunity to loot and what not and that means the whole community is bad? That way of thinking is what is holding niggas like me back from being a manager of the shit. White people see the crimes on TV and somehow associate that with me because I have the same skin tone as someone else. crazy. You know when I stepped out on my block there is a deli or gas station owned by an Arab, Chinese restaurant, Korean nail salon, Korean selling human hair, liquor store own by some white guy and Jewish people owning the stores that I buy all the name brand clothes. So when I hear a store gets burned to the ground I'm not mad. MF came to Africa, imperialism, took the natural resources, used it all up and now MF got a store in every hood making money off of us. He got insurance nigga. If you feel for the nigga, go to fund.me and start a donation for the nigga instead of crying here. Also you think the business owners who actually sponsored the local baseball team or contributed to the neighborhood got their store burn down? No. Plus the media get views off of bad shit happening. No one wants good news. So of course they are going to stress the few occurrences of looting and burning. And show the same video over and over again. Wake up.

Why aren't Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson talking about that? 

Seriously bro? Why is there the Jewish Federation? Do you know the history of this country when it comes to Blacks being oppressed? That's why nigga. Everyone hate on Jesse and Al but the truth of the matter is when I go to work, I'm the only nigga on my floor. Probably 50 in a building full of a 1000 people. Larry Elder and you swear black people came a long way and that's not true. We need people such as those two to keep fighting the good fight. Everyone hates on Malcolm X and hate on MLK Jr. When the fact is they were playing good cop bad cop. You couldn't appreciate MLK message without Malcolm X actions. THose actions and the Black Panther showed the U.S. and the world that this racist shit we ain't standing for no more and we are mad as hell. I guarantee you if it wasn't for Malcolm X I don't know when the civil rights act would have been enacted. And even with it, it still doesn't mean shit. Yall MF still complaining over Affirmative action. Even though we are still the minority when it comes to graduating college.

Why are we not discussing the 25+ deaths a weekend in Chi Town?

CNN did a whole study on Chi town. Where were you bro? We discussed that and gun violence to death. Let me tell you why it ain't changing. When I go to where I grew up, there is two cops on every block due to gentrification. When I was growing up I was dodging bullets as a kid, they didn't care. Now white people can't afford to live in Manhattan and have to move to Brooklyn they care. So Chi town will keep happening until the white people move to the hood.

hat shit doesn't seem to register. Instead of these parents telling they kids to say "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" how about yall tell ya damn kids to raise they hands in the fucking classroom. I

Nigga, you know what the black teachers did? Since school was delayed, they opened school in the got damn library. And who do you think is sending the kids? the black parents you are shitting on:

http://www.nbcnews.c...delayed-n186241

that finds out that the nigga by all accords "Mike" was actually a criminal; see -----> Strong Armed Robbery, and that he did infact assault or wrestle with a cop. 

Bro nobody is denying that in that video it appears to be Mike Brown. I believe even his mom said that is him. But the truth is in American, you are innocent until proven guilty. Let's say that the clips of the images they elected to show us for the benefit of Officer Wilson is the whole truth and nothing but the truth (which is bullshit because it took them 5 fucking days to release the officer's name and they simultaneously released this video. If you looked at the press conference the police chief spent 95% talking about the video as oppose the officer name. he forgot to even mention the officer name, media had to ask him. he had an agenda) does that still constitute Officer Wilson being Judge, Jury and Executioner. Because someone stole $43-$48 worth of cigars does that mean he should lose his life? furthermore, Officer Wilson at the time harassed Mike Brown for jail walking and not even for the cigars. Again it took them 5 fucking days to come out with the story that you believe are facts. For the Chief said it was stealing, robbery and now "strong arm robbery". You don't get the bullshit they are feeding you and you running with it like a good lad. And it's crazy we have 10+ witnesses who accounts are similar but because they are black and we assume that all blacks (here we go again with the stereotypes) hate cops that their eye witness account is null and shouldn't count. If this was in a white neighborhood, we wouldn't dear question, the witness account. It will be an open and shut case. 

And again, I didn't see any facts that stated the he assaulted and wrestled the cop. The nigga was like 380, you really think a cop is wrestling him? Yes there are accounts that something occurred at the police are window. Unfortunately Officer Wilson gunned down the other person who could tell what happened before he can tell his side of the story.

And also since when is it a good fucking idea ever to fight with a cop. Have you niggas no common sense these days. 

hindsight is 20/20. we all have the answers after the fact. You know how many times I got pulled over for bullshit. And I looked the cop in the eye and told him, you pulled me over because I have out of state plates, in a bmw and because I'm black. I argue with the cops all the time because that's my first amendment right. Too many house negros such as yourself will allow a cop to talk down to you. Not me nigga. I'll catch a Mike Brown before that happens. And again you don't know all the facts bur yet you are assuming that he fought with the cops. One account is that the cop pulled Mike Brown arm into the car and another account is Mike Brown reached for the cops gun. Now what nigga you know in their right mind will reach for a cop gun? But you choose to believe the latter. Of course they will say that to justify the cops action. Again, Officer WIlson is never stating his side of things but yet you swear you know facts. Some bitch name lucy on a radio station is saying what happen and you are running with that. Again, if your son committed a crime, will you turn the nigga over? NO, same shit the police is doing, they took 5 days and came up with this plan. This ain't their first time to the rodeo.

• Two peoples lives changed, and were forever affected on Aug 9

Negative nigga, one person died and many lives changed (his family and friends). The cop is gonna be like zimmerman, painting pictures and shit and selling it and having sponsors and donors. THe St. louis police wives association already raised $230k for the cop http://www.gofundme....rtOfficerWilson and others as well http://www.gofundme....ilsonFundraiser  $140k and the nigga didn't even release a statement. That shows the level of racism in this country. White people supporting shit when the Officer didn't even speak yet. While with mike wilson family got this http://www.gofundme....iceformikebrown so you go support the cop nigga. The cop can still fuck his bitches and see his kids. Mike Brown can't even go to college.

"

• Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson ain't shit"

Naw nigga, you ain't shit. What are you doing for the black community? let me know your next speech so that I can attend. gtfoh.

Racism is sometimes predicated on our actions

Sigh, smh. So basically if we stop acting so niggery we will stop some of the racism? Furthermore, we are a collective. One mother fucking shoot up a school and white people don't feel bad for their race. And when they do this, do other races treat the white folks with racism? No. But because of our actions racism is warranted. I don't think there is any hope for you bruh, you've been brainwashed to a point of no return.

• "Michael Browns actions on Aug 9, directly contributed to his unfortunate death."
    •  

Sigh, Again the cop didn't know anything about the "strong arm robbery". and secondly we can't say Mike Brown reacted negatively when being stopped because we assumed that Mike Brown felt that he was being stopped for the cigars. Mike Brown could've been like most smart nigga. Play it off, it wasn't me. But you assume that either the cop heard over the radio (which they didn't release yet) about the cigars and put two and two together and that Mike Brown reacted negatively because of the cigars. All of these are assumptions. why don't you wait for the facts as you suggest.

And I did try to have a civil discussion and went back and edit most of how I really feel about you but then I realize you can only get better if someone let you know that you are the problem with our race.

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

@Mizzqt37 But this is my problem as well. Instead of reading up on this. We don't educate ourselves on the facts.

1. There is not likeness. It is mike brown period. Dorion already confirmed they robbed the store, and so did his attorney. So all those claims about likeness and photoshop in the black community are infact more bullshit by the community to not accept responsibility. 

2. 8 Shots? Crazy cause all the factual information from the county medical examiners office points to 6 shots. 4 in the arms and 2 to the head, and all frontal shots. This would indicated that mike was indeed facing officer darren wilson. Also its important that the video was released cause it shows the innocent mike brown and his strong armed robbery on film. What it also did was paint a vivid picture of why mike would have reacted the way he did when law enforcement confronted him. He was in a fight or flight mode, and when you think you got 5-10 coming. Well you gonna fight. And sure mike was unarmed, but when you assault or fight with a cop, or try to take his service weapon, you are signing your death warrant. 

Did I miss the report that they were killing a zombie, vampire, werewolf, or any other superhuman? No it was a 18 yr young man.

Nope a criminal was killed for his actions that day. It is tragic, but who told mike to go rob that store and assault that business owner. 

4. My issue along with the OP's is we are not even addressing the real topics, we looking at "omg mike dead". How come we can raise real issues like idk. 

Why did mike rob the store?

Why did mike assault the owner?

Was this mikes first time, didn't look like it?

Wheres mikes parents in all of this?

Who apologizes to the business owners?

Why is mikes facebook and life seemingly portraying a thug style?

WHy did mike think that lifestyle was okay?

Why did mike just not get on the curve?

Why did mike fight with a "COP"?

Why did mike try to get his gun?

Why did mike bum rush the cop?

Its kind of time to stop making excuses. Some of my closest friends are in law enforcement, as was I. But even so as a Young Black Man, i don't have issues with cops. Why you ask. Lets see. I don't commit robberies, Nor do i commit other crimes, I also live a productive lifestyle and associate with like minded people. I had a mom who cared for me and whipped that ass when I got out of line, and I had the fear of God. I also quickly realized that the bullshit we see on tv is all, well bullshit. Its entertainment and for me to be successful, that mentality and lifestyle was not going to be conducive for me in the long term. 

How about we start talking to these young men and women, instead of making excuses for them. How about we ensure we are educated on issues or let the law and process take place before we jump out and act a fool. 

Issues, mikes fam, and others demand the truth. Well here are all the verified facts to support OP's statements. 

Mike Robbed a store and attacked the owner

Mike Attacked the "Police"

Mike was shot, and died.

Hows that for some truth. MIke a criminal died by police gunfire. Period

Also, for mikes parents, well you sucked at raising him, and you contributed to him being a statistic. The community failed mike by having the no snitching attitude instead of wanting to clean up your streets of gangs, violence, drugs, and theft. 

Also for black people, we as a community have to stop allowing ourselves to be so racist, violent, and filled with hatred. Why dont we stop kiling each other every damn day and start helping each other succeed.

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• 3845 posts

By the way. I NAVY-- Donated to the Officer Darren Wilson Fund. 

I guess since I went in on the OP its only right I state my opinion here as well.

"Why did mike rob the store?"

I don't know Officer WIlson executed him before we could ask. Furthermore as stated we don't know what happened before or after. We don't even know if Mike Brown came back and return the cigars and paid for some. Funny how the video didn't even show the cigars lying next to him or the police car.

"Why did mike assault the owner?"

So did the owner not stand in Mike Brown way? I know if I'm getting robbed, I will stand to the side. Again, we didn't see the entire video but just clips the police department decided to share. You can use the word assault from my view point the "owner" was blocking him.

"Was this mikes first time, didn't look like it?"

That's an opinion. 

"Wheres mikes parents in all of this?"

Whoa, so whenever you stepped outside were your parents next to you? 

"Who apologizes to the business owners?"

They have insurance. The amount of money they made off the black community they are good to go.

"Why is mikes facebook and life seemingly portraying a thug style?"

Damn, if you were to see me at 18 and younger and see me now, you won't believe your eyes. Unfortunately Mike Brown didn't get a chance to find himself. I'm sure we all love Tupac and Biggie but we want to hate on a nigga because of the way he is dressed? I still don't understand your point. he deserved to die because of his clothes?

"WHy did mike think that lifestyle was okay?"

18 is a very impressionable age; still a teenager. In fact your frontal lobe and brain stop developing at 25.  Who are you comparing Mike Brown to? I listed to all that gangsta rap, baggy pants, fitted cap, etc. doesn't mean I'm a bad guy.

"Why did mike just not get on the curve?"

Why didn't the cop have anything better to do than to harass a young black guy over walking in the street? must not be a lot of crime going on. 

"Why did mike fight with a "COP"?"

Please link your source of this. all this is hearsay.

"Why did mike try to get his gun?"

Again, hearsay, and the cop didn't even speak yet and you running with this story.

"Why did mike bum rush the cop?"

Now you are just writing shit just to piss people off. No proof whatsoever but make a bs claim like this.

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

smh.... 

Waka316

Waka316

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 34 posts
    He stole some blunt wraps right? Well that is a crime none the less. Did it deserve a full clip to the head and chest? Not at all. Eye witnesses say he was hit in the knee then fell to the ground after that the cop decided to just off him.. That was wrong. They both were wrong tbh and i dont have any animosity towards any race of people which is what i dislike about the message in ferguson. I honestly haven't made up my mind on what should happen to the cop except to be fired. They gave him paid vacation which pisses me off. At the end of the day i appreciate cops and what they do but the brutality has to end. Do what is necessary not what you want because the citizens you're protecting can easily find you and kill every one of them off.

Waka316

Waka316

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 34 posts
    And the reality is that the justice system isint going to favor in the obvious for example geaorge Zimmerman trial so i already know how its going to end. Sad really very sad.

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

time now for the official weigh in...

please understand he media manipulation. they use phrases like the "unarmed Man", well please be advised that an "unarmed Man" can still kill you. another has been "his hands in the air". please be advise that an "unarmed man with his hands in the air" can still be a very dangerous situation. this depends on whether or not the suspect is COMPLYING with the orders being given to them by the Officer. the Officer will give commands to the suspect to STOP RIGHT THERE WHERE THEY ARE...this will be followed by whatever else the Officer wants the suspect to do. if the suspect ignores these commands even with hands up and continues coming or running towards the Officer the Officer may believe that the suspect is "feigning" or acting like they are surrendering when in fact they are just trying to get close enough to effect an attack on the Officer.

please be advised that Officers are trained in what we call is "Weapons Retention". this involves not letting a person get close enough or allow a person to take his or her Service Weapon from them. if the Officer were to allow this to happen a deadly situation occurs that could easily result in the Officer being shot or anyone else who could be on the scene. think about what would YOU do if a suspect in that same scenario kept running or coming right towards you and is Ignoring all of your commands to to stop.

the Officer cannot turn his back to the suspect and attempt to run only to have the suspect tackle them from behind and get the Weapon. nor can the Officer keep backpeddling and risk falling down only to have the suspect then jump on them and get the Weapon. also the Officer cannot or does not know if the suspect is truely "Unarmed" just because the suspect does not have a Weapon in their hand if they have not searched the suspect's body/person yet. the Officer only has a second or maybe two to react in this situation. Officers are trained to shoot and aim for "Center Mass" at the body. this could also be the "Center Mass" of whatever part of the body is actually visable  to the Officer.

this is the Situation NO Officer wants to find themselves in, however the Officer is going to act decisively in order to survive what they perceive as an potentially dangerous/deadly attack.

i just wanted to give you my and other Officer's perspectives in how we see and what we are trained to do. i don't know if this is Exactly how it went down, but i have an idea that this could be in the "ballpark" of how it was.....

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

@ILLA 2.0 @NSk8r @Noheart2011 @Mizzqt37 @OGbobbyJ

another thing... the "OTHER ELEPHANT"....BLACK MEN GOTTA DECIDE HOW AND WHAT WE WANT TO BE. NO ONE REALLY PROTEST THE THOUSANDS OF BLACK MEN KILLED EVERY YEAR NOT BY WHITE MEN BUT BY EACH OTHER...YOU WANT ZERO TOLERANCE FOR IF SOME WHITE GUY DOES IT, BUT YET WE DON'T HAVE THAT SAME INTENSITY FOR ALL THE MURDERS PERIOD. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO AS THEY SAY....IF IT WALKS LIKE A THUG...TALKS LIKE A THUG..DRESSES LIKE A THUG OR ACTS LIKE A THUG. THEN DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF PEOPLE BEGIN TO TREAT YOU LIKE A THUG...EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ONE. A LOT OF THE POWER OF HOW WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE CHARACTERIZED LIES IN OUR HANDS...WE MUST RE-EVALUATE THE IMAGES OF WHAT A BLACK MAN IS THAT IS IN OUR OWN MOVIES, VIDEOS,MUSIC ECT.....MOST OF WHICH SEEM TO HARKEN BACK TO THE DAYS OF BUFFOONERY AND ARE FULL OF NEGATIVE SHIT.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO TREAT OUR BLACK CRIMINALS LIKE SOME "MODERN DAY BARRABBAS".....THEY SHOULD NOT GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR..WE CAN STILL TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT THE FACTORS THAT PLAY INTO THE CRIMINAL ACT ITSELF. BUT WE CANNOT OR SHOULD NOT JUST EXCUSE THE BEHAVIOR. THERE STILL NEEDS TO BE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE ACTIONS. THE BROTHERS MUST LEARN FROM THIS AND BE COMMITTED TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. HOWEVER, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS TRUELY IN A MAN'S HEART SOMETIMES. SOME BROTHERS SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE ONE. BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL OF US HAVE SOME OF THE SAME DAILY LIFE STRUGGLES AND IN A LOT OF CASES EVEN MORE. HOWEVER WE STILL TRY AND DO THING THE RIGHT WAY. WE SHOULD BE WILLING TO HELP OUR BROTHERS GET TO THIS LEVEL, BUT SIMPLY IGNORING THESE "ELEPHANTS" WILL NOT MAKE THEM GO AWAY....JUST SAYING.....

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

Sir Bronx I say this with the utmost respect and consideration, my quarrel has very little to do with the race thing; my problem is more of the fact what I feel is excessive force. I understand to the fullest that media has it's way of putting a spin on things I get that so really honestly all we really know for fact is what the media has shared. I am no marksman don't get the hours of training that a police officer does but I can put a deer down with one maybe two shots. I have feared for my safety the lives of people I care about and have been able to subdue someone with a weapon quite a bit bigger than myself without 6 shots. I beleive that people have a right to protect themselves and know the people in influential position or places of power will always be scrutinized. I can tell you this I can only imagine what "niggas" go through I haven't experienced life as most. But I know this as a society there are far too many stereotypes perpetuated and supported that are based on color of skin. Negative race stigmas are not specific to blacks but most people of color. I mean geographically speaking the quarrel where I am in the world is legal status and just having brown skin is reason enough to be pulled over. I can be harassed by law enforcement by simply driving down the street, people with pigment are singled out and have to provide documents of legal status because regardless if my social standing, my pay grade, car I drive, I am still brown. I have a lot of respect for law enforcement it's a necessary part of society, but we can't get away from some simple truth; in aurora Colorado a James Eager walks in to a movie theatre and kills 19 wounds 70 people and walks out with his life. In 2011 Jared Loghner kills 6 wounds 14 in Tucson Arizona walks away with his life.
    I believe that it's ignorant to say that because of their pigment impairment they deserve more benefit of the doubt than myself or any other minority, I refuse to buy into the shoot first and if the 6 shots didn't kill him we can ask him questions last. As citizens we are supposed to be afforded the same protections as those with paler skin than out own.
    I digress my initial quarrel was not race but as I thought further I started to wonder if it were Jared or Chad would that man have been given an opportunity to have those same rights?

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• 3845 posts

@BRONXBOY167

one thing I hate is when people try to use one activity to justify another. The topic at hand is Mike Brown but you are just like Larry Elder and use black on black violence to distract a way from this pandemic which happens nationwide and not just in Ferguson. Everyone agrees that black on black violence is wrong and needs to stop but to equate black on black violence to cops killing a black man is wrong. Cops are public servants who are there to protect and serve. The cops that we see today are trigger happy, boy scouts who were insecure growing up and decided to get a badge and a gun to prove to themselves they are a tough guy. also most of them are from the military and not even the local community. Cops back in the day, use to take the time to get to know the neighbor and the people they serve. Now it's just a job for them. We are the criminals and that's it. 

It's the same foul thinking people use to justify their position in life; "oh at least I'm not as bad as the other guy, I should be grateful for where I am in life", so because you are doing better than someone you know that means you are better off? No, you should never compare yourself to your peers and strive to be the best in all you can do. Cops don't show any kind of conflict resolution. There was a case where a mentally ill guy approached a cop http://nymag.com/sci...al-illness.html and got killed because he had a knife. The cops first action was drawing their guns, standing their ground and shooting. Now to all you idiots out there you are going to use the blanket statement that, that is what they are trained to do but stop being sheep for a second and think. It wasn't possible for the cops to engage the mentally ill man and talk to him before drawing their guns, they couldn't go and hide behind their patrol car? Anyone can take a gun and shoot it, when I pay my tax dollars I expect mf to be trained in conflict resolution and how to deescalate the situation. But we never see that. And it showed the first night of protest. MF came out like they were in iraq. No where did you see that in America but we are savages, we deserve that right.

So Black people have a right to be upset when they pay taxes to be protected but are afraid of the people who are suppose to do so. I'm more afraid of the cops than I am of a black guy. I grew up with niggas, and I see the good and the bad in them, just like how there are good and bad in any other race. So yes black on black violence is a problem but that doesn't mean that cops killing a black man is right either. So asking for both to end or for the latter to stop first is not having your cake and eat it too.

Here are the facts 1 black man is killed every 28 hours by a cop http://www.alternet....etually-war-its

I see a lot of people want to have a civil conversation but its filled with a lot of hearsay. Please point out facts to me and then I can see where your opinion of the matter is coming from.

What this dialogue showed me is that it took one mf to lead a sheep down the wrong path, a lot of undercover brothers (which is fine because we need people in law enforcement to help with racial equality but is a problem when you are oblivious to what's really going on in the streets and think that the little bubble you have in life is so easy for everyone else to obtain) and people are incapable of seeing both sides and can't see the worse thing you can do to an individual is kill them. Even my mf white supervisor said they killed someone when they didn't have to.

It's funny how when its niggas on the streets they are protesters and when its white people they are supporters. Shout out to the white moms who teach their kids about racism and white privilege http://www.huffingto..._b_5698263.html

Again yall niggas swear you know the facts and every inch and details but no one can quote or link me to a fact which to me mean you are sheep.

Also when it comes to stops in Ferguson, blacks are pulled over more which is no surprise since they are the populace but the whites that do get pulled over crimes are more substantial which shows the racial profiling going on is wrong when in fact the white people are able to do harsher crimes because the eye of the law don't harass them but us.

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

again. i care less about this shit. facts are out there, but at the end of the day this discussion was over when you said they had insurance. so its okay to rob a store if they got insurance. Also the owner should have just got out of mikes way. fuck protecting his business. this shit is comical. 

i dont have these issues so idgaf.

jarpman

jarpman

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
    • 105 posts

From the prospective of a black cop, people hold on to so many of the wrong details its almost comical.

campdry

campdry

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 2349 posts
    • LocationEarth

good post. criminal or not innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. police are not the law. unarmed black 18 year old. murdered. other cases are fuked up too. no excuses. but do african americans ever really get justice??

I agree with you

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

Just wanted to list my thoughts regarding this matter. Excellent post. The police do not have the right to execute suspects, unless there is no other way of stopping them and they pose an immediate threat to the safety of others. Michael Brown, assuming current interpretations of security footage are correct, robbed and bullied a store clerk right before he was killed by police. That may well mean he was violent and dangerous, but even violent people should be brought to trial, not gunned down. Individual cops may feel threatened and may be threatened in the course of doing their jobs but they still do not have the right to use more force than is necessary. Too often, panicked or angry cops pump multiple rounds into already-wounded suspects, as appears to have happened to Michael Brown. Yes, centuries of white people abusing the civil liberties of blacks have left many blacks resentful of police power, and in recent years, white police officers have shot, on average, two young black men every week. But none of that justifies violence and looting like that which followed Michael Brown’s death. Criminals who ransack stores are always wrong to violate the rights of innocent third parties. Peaceful protestors should not be lumped in with looters and subject to curfews by police. Most looters are opportunists, not people making a political statement. Police and angry citizens alike have a duty to distinguish between protesters and criminals. The Pentagon, the Department of Homeland Security and opportunistic politicians all pushed the idea of heavily arming local cops, even in places more rural than Ferguson. “Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors?”

BRONXBOY167

BRONXBOY167

NAVSUP - CSC

• 3594 posts

@jarpman

EXACTLY......

jerseysson

jerseysson

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 574 posts
    In my opinion the young black community and the police are sometimes wrong in there actions which gives them both a perception of how the view each other which is sad to say but will forever be an on going circle. You have the mike brown case where it is the kid could be wrong and you also have the ERIC GARNER case which no one mentioned where the NYPD was clearly wrong in the tactics they used which killed that man.

GreatAim

GreatAim

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 98 posts

but at the end of the day, cops are trained to disarm with non lethal force. in this situation mike brown didnt have a weapon . i have family members that are cops and can fuck somebody up without lethal force, such as hand to hand combat, and if not tasers. so to execute somebody of any race is unreasonable. it just happens more so to black males.

don scarbo

don scarbo

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 153 posts

Excellent statement

Ocinco85

Ocinco85

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 189 posts

You spoke the truth!! People wanna scream help wen its white on black but when you have a black on black crime all you here is "RIP to my nigga ____" or "free my nigga ____" its a shame!!

sanger

sanger

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1997 posts

@Noheart2011 You summed up everything I wanted to say. Niggas like OP disgust me.

Finesse Cool

Finesse Cool

J2 Security/Moderation

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 43 posts

@NSk8r@Ajsigma@Noheart2011@Mizzqt37@OGbobbyJ

To see any person’s life prematurely extinguished is a tragedy, and will remain so regardless of the individual, or the circumstances surrounding the unwarranted departure.  That being said, I see no reason to debate whether or not Mike Brown’s death was justified.

Hitherto, I have not read a single account of the incident that seems very probable -- nor very sensible.  On one hand, you have a spate of individuals that hold (quite closely to their hearts) the belief that the officer Darren Wilson not only harassed the two young men (Dorian Johnson & Michael Brown), but also cold-bloodedly murdered Michael Brown during daylight hours, in a public place for all to see.  This commonly held position by speculators is usually accompanied by the following tacit, or explicitly outlined opinions:

• The officer Darren Wilson was unprovoked.

• If the officer Darren Wilson was provoked, his life was still not in danger by engaging in a mere physical skirmish.  Thus, needlessly, lethal force was utilized.

• Michael Brown surrendered, and was executed because he was black.  

• The officer Darren Wilson would not have shot Michael Brown if Michael Brown were white.

• The officer Darren Wilson is a liar.  

• Michael Brown’s conduct, during the altercation with the officer Darren Wilson, was beyond reproach, and above suspicion.  

A.)  During Dorian Johnson’s account of the events, after officer Darren Wilson ordered he and Mr. Brown to remove themselves from the street, his reply was something to the effect of “Sir, we will be arriving at our destination shortly.  Afterwhich, we will no longer be in the street.”  Admittedly, this is not a verbatim quote.  But, inasmuch as it is not verbatim, if you listen to a recorded recount of the sequence of events Dorian Johnson provided the media, you’ll notice that he is not an individual who is decidedly articulate.  

This wordpath, although tactful, and semi-compliant, is what he submitted to the press.  This is strange to me.  If Dorian Johnson is not overtly selective of his words in any other situation, it strikes me as odd that in a moment where his emotions would probably be near their zenith (as he just moments ago was witness to a strong-arm robbery) he would be so articulate as to choose the perfect reply in that very moment where it counted most.  But, that withstanding, the claim that the officer moved forward, and then reversed backwards without any further dialogue is very suspect to me.

Why, unless I was a nigga-hating-nigga-nigga-killin’-KKK-mask-wearing-motherfucker would I progress forward, and reverse my progress?  I wouldn’t.  I’d continue along my beat.  That is, unless of course, I was provoked in someway.  

Conversely, I strongly doubt the aforementioned explanation of the events occurred exactly as told.  It elicits far too much cognitive dissonance, however; a more sensible explanation could be that Dorian Johnson and Michael Brown did in some fashion aid in the instigation of the officer to return after having already begun to leave.  If you concede that is likely, it then would grant you an explanation as to why the officer who wasn’t livid at the conclusion of the first encounter would return with his ira in full-swing.  

If he had fully intended to molest the two young men, the opportunity had presented itself.  It was also stated that in the process of reversing his vehicle, he came dangerously close to them.  If I intend to kill you, or deal you a severe wound, what better way than to hit you with a car?  That aside, if the officer stopped, and was within earshot of the two young men, it might be an overlooked point that the two young men might have already been close to the car prior to its departure.  Therefore, if I back-up, it is likely I would return to a position not much further than the one I engaged you in the initial encounter.  

Still, even when taking this information into consideration, you are left with only conjecture.  But, a sensible person would see that if there were absolutely no reason for the officer to re-engage the two young men, he would NOT have re-engaged them.  Moreover, if he were truly a cold-blooded murderer, he would likely have shot both Dorian Johnson, and Michael Brown.  Yet, Dorian Johnson escaped unscathed.  Why?  It was explicitly stated that Darren Wilson physically grappled with Michael Brown.  Why Brown, but not Johnson?  That specifically is curious to me.  He targeted Michael Brown.

Moreover, I also am severely doubtful of the policeman’s account.  Every officer ever involved in a close-quarter scuffle with a suspect who also happens to shoot, and kill the suspect in question almost invariably issues the declaration of:  “The suspect reached for my weapon.”  Of course, I personally find this fuckin’ preposterous.  What sense does it make for every person ever to fight a police officer to increase their charges from resisting, or evading arrest to attempted murder, and assault?  None.  It’s nonsensical.  Mind you, in this case specifically, it is more than probable that Darren Wilson was overwhelmed physically.  Reports later indicate that officer Wilson suffered an orbital fracture.  For what reason does it occur to every suspect to tussle with a ever to kill the officer with his personal weapon?  It doesn’t.

To me, the claim doesn’t indicate how likeminded all criminals are, but instead is demonstrative of the officer’s uncertainty within himself as to why he shot the suspect in question.  This opinion, although contrite, is more reasonable to me.  There’s no incentive for the officer to outwardly confess to murder, but there’s definitely a consequence.  It would then stand to reason that the officer under question would express that he felt his life was in danger in the most clear way possible:  “It was either him, or me.  I chose to defend myself.”  This statement, while obvious, is not one that is acceptable under the circumstances presented due to how apathetic it is.  This, compounded by the fact the media is always far too involved in the suasion of public opinion, only further narrows the officers accused of misconducts options.  The officer is always damned if he does, and is surely damned if he does not.  To me, this is the source of the far too common claim.  Public opinion, and the inevitability of the proceeding trial actually discourages honesty as it will be used as a weapon against the officer where it matters most.  

But again, you are only left with conjecture, and nothing more.

B.)  I wholeheartedly agree that Darren Wilson used lethal force unnecessarily.  I also believe he used it excessively.  There was no reason to shoot, nor to shoot multiple times -- let alone after Michael Brown had surrendered himself.  This, of course, is predicated on whether or not it can be proved Michael Brown surrendered.  

C.)  Purely conjecture.  It’s an opinion largely accepted due to its conformity with history.  Moreover, it’s beside the point to begin with.  I’ll offer an exposition as to why it is irrelevant after addressing the final bulletpoints.

D.)  Conjecture predicated on the beliefs that the officer’s life was not in danger, and that he’d have more willingly taken a beating from a white man than a black man.  It also implies that white on white crime has a more severe punitive consequence than a white on black murder.  Neither of the tacit assertions seem very reasonable.  

E.)  Conjecture yet to be proven.

F.)  Conjecture that is exceedingly unlikely.

Now, the only issue at hand that is truly of value (beyond conjecture, and opinion) is the transgression committed against society:  excessive use of lethal force by a sworn peace officer on a civilian without an ostensibly justifiable reason.  Remember.  .  .  Darren Wilson was completely ignorant of the fact Michael Brown had robbed the store for cigars.  He engaged the two young men because they were walking in the street.  Jaywalking is a crime.  If he wanted to, he could have harassed them on that principle alone.  He didn’t.  He told them get the fuck off the street, and after that, who the hell knows what happened in reality?  

The issue here is public policy.  It’s not racism, because I personally would be equally outraged to learn any citizen of the United States was accosted unduly by law enforcement, and murdered.  But, that’s not the focus.  Instead, the panic ratcheting apparatus that is the media hypes the incorrect response to the issue.  We’re talking about justice for a business owner who lost a box cigars being vindicated by the act of an officer who acted brashly, and committed the murder of a young man.  How the fuck is that even an arguable point in anyone’s mind?  The two crimes are unrelated, and separate events.  Was Michael Brown guilty of strong-arming a store?  Apparently yes.  Dorian Johnson admitted that.  Was Michael Brown doing anything at the time of his death, or moments prior to his death that would justify his death?  No.  Innocence is not an eternal state, and is confined to specific instances in time.  Regardless of any of that, it is unconscionable to me to believe that anyone would even raise that point in a conversation as a means to counter the fact a young man died at the hands of a police officer who administered lethal force without provocation.  

Admittedly, I cannot prove that Darren Wilson’s life was not in danger.  I have no incontrovertible evidence of that.  But there’s a whole lot of evidence that would indicate that perhaps he could have made a different choice.  The same could be said of Michael Brown.  After all, his friend is still alive and well, and they experienced the same thing at the same time.  

I don’t know what happened that day.  Neither do any of you.  Outrage is acceptable.  Anger, discontent, and sadness are also appropriate.  Ignorance on the other hand is a malady easily assuaged by opening one’s mind.  The fact this incident caused such chaos as opposed to cohesion in the black community is an issue intrinsic to our people.  If we feel that there should be provisions administered within our law that would curtail the possibility of posterity experiencing like issues, we should take the necessary steps to execute the addendum.

But nah.  We’ll riot, loot, and protest for a week.  Then, we’ll forget, and wait for it to happen again.  Rinse, wash & repeat.  The ultimate cycle of stupidity.

Very Sincerely & Respectfully,

Finesse Cool

Love2View

Love2View

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 201 posts

any updates on this case fam?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder