• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

@  Pgaboom : (16 January 2024 - 01:22 AM)

katt

Photo

Document: Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians” During “Full Scale Riots” in U.S.

- - - - -

8 replies to this topic

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
  • 829 posts

On Infowars.com an article titled Document: Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians” During “Full Scale Riots” in U.S. This article details the actual plan to use lethal force against American citizens the article also comes with a PDF into diagrams one of which is shown the human body or the military can shoot on the body to create trauma using hollowpoint bullets which are meant to harm Americans if shot at. with the police state confit the flourishing in as the new rollout of the national guard comes to Ferguson, Missouri it makes you wonder were all those crazy conspiracy theories that said that the government was going to arm against the American people and kill Americans on American soil and start a war with the patriots that are trying to take this country back from the criminal elements in our government were they right? Do they get an apology for being right?

The PDF that is what this article is based on is here:
    https://info.publici...bances-2014.pdf

The article from the infowars.com is here:
    http://www.infowars....e-riots-in-u-s/

Not reading this article you put yourself and your family in imminent danger if this thing goes through.

Ignore this at your own peril.

Edited by Agent Meta, 20 August 2014 - 09:37 AM.

gamemaster99

gamemaster99

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 572 posts

It seems it has begun, everyone ready to pick sides and cast away petty differences??????

Zombie835

Zombie835

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 522 posts
    Because rioting accomplishes so much. I'm all for it when you swore in the military you swore to protect the country from enemies foreign and domestic. There's no need for all those riots over there

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• 209 posts

The things that are going on in your country from what I'm reading on Tumblr... it's beginning to remind me of how my country was last year.. There was a HUGE civil war over here last year due to Morsi stepping down and the military controlling everything and it was constantly pro morsi forces vs anti morsi forces and the military would roll tanks and walk up and down the streets every day and a while back our current president wanted to destroy all of my country's monuments [pyramids etc] and eradicate all western influences but then I guess he changed his mind and ever since he decided to change it, things have been pretty peaceful and highly calm let's just say, things are better than last year. There's always the chance of bombs exploding anywhere but that's in the back of my mind and others as well. Now, we're just slowly repairing and renewing and I forgot to mention for a short while we were in debt but it's gone. You should really start going into the Deep Web honestly, it could be a great tool for you .. just watch what you click on and don't download anything! 

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• 209 posts

It seems it has begun, everyone ready to pick sides and cast away petty differences??????

Ah Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted.. <}

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

Because rioting accomplishes so much. I'm all for it when you swore in the military you swore to protect the country from enemies foreign and domestic. There's no need for all those riots over there

Look what happened in Ferguson, Missouri there are riot police with heavily armored vehicles pointing guns at peaceful protesters and journalists one of infowars.com reporters former staff Sgt. Joe Biggs (if I spelled his name wrong it's because of the speech recognition software I'm using) was shot with rubber bullets, tear gas and sound cannons. The government is stirring things up sending their provocateurs in the Ferguson to cause trouble looting stories and also burning them as well. The Nation of Islam and New Black Panthers have been caught directing violent protests in that area.

Edited by Agent Meta, 20 August 2014 - 09:33 AM.

gamemaster99

gamemaster99

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 572 posts

People fail to realize all it takes is the dark motives of the few to totally fuck the masses. While that whole situation in Ferguson is fucked up, this has been going on in one endless cycle as far back as this nations creation. Its unfortunate on now that things have gotten to a point where some are ready and willing to partake in the "kool aid" and accept what is given to them as truth when in fact at least 90% of it almost always a lie. This nation could change for the better if the people at large could get over ourselves long enough to make change. Sadly enough has been done that the "leaders" need not worry about the masses too much because there is enough distrust and pettiness within own communities against each other that most of us are blind to the grander scheme. ...sorry fam, didn't mean to go soapbox. 

Agent Meta

Agent Meta

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 829 posts

People fail to realize all it takes is the dark motives of the few to totally fuck the masses. While that whole situation in Ferguson is fucked up, this has been going on in one endless cycle as far back as this nations creation. Its unfortunate on now that things have gotten to a point where some are ready and willing to partake in the "kool aid" and accept what is given to them as truth when in fact at least 90% of it almost always a lie. This nation could change for the better if the people at large could get over ourselves long enough to make change. Sadly enough has been done that the "leaders" need not worry about the masses too much because there is enough distrust and pettiness within own communities against each other that most of us are blind to the grander scheme. ...sorry fam, didn't mean to go soapbox. 

No it's okay but you're right people have become decadent, non-caring, arrogant, TV watching, fluoride head or as Alex Jones likes to call them trendys and sheepeople. This country is being taken down right before our eyes and no one doesn't even care they are begging to be hurt physically, financially, mentally and spiritually what is about to happen is..... Well I don't know how to describe it but with two word "pure evil". In the book of Hebrews there is a Scripture that says repent and god will heal your land and nobodies isn't doing any repenting if you wanted to see what God's judgment would look like this is it.

Love2View

Love2View

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 201 posts

something in the milk ain't clean.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder