• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Curiosity: Bad Lay Experience

- - - - -

12 replies to this topic

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
  • 590 posts

Howdy fam,

I was just curious if you could share your experiences of a bad lay. Here's mine as an example.

A few years ago, I was about to hook up with my date one evening. We went to her place. She said she needed to use the restroom. When she came out, we finally got it on by making out. She then went down on me. Excellent head work! BUT when it came down to having sex, she got into doggystyle position and instantly, I smelled something foul!!!!!

She smelled so gross. The only explanation I could think of was, she took a shit prior and didn't wash up properly!  I never finished. I just went into the restroom, cleaned off myself, and put on my clothes then left. Peace.

abcdapyro

abcdapyro

#TEAMHGF

• LTJG. O-2 Lt. Junior Grade
    • 724 posts

one of my bad lays would have to be a shorty that just lay there and dont do nothing. i dont know if that counts

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

@abcdapyro lol that counts mate. That was a bad lay.

NYC Bandit

NYC Bandit

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 933 posts
    • LocationNew York City

HAHAHA that story made me laugh ajsigma. I had a similar situation happen to me once... head game was on point and when she turn to doggy position that snatch was smelling like fish.

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

@NYC Bandit yep...disgusted... lol

jtray

jtray

#TEAMHGF

• E-3L Freak
    • 2 posts
    Does bad head count? There was this dude that was trying to holla at me for a minute. No lie, he was fine AF, gainfully employed,no baby mama drama and his cock was so big, it could have choked me for days. So, here I am thinking dude is gonna lay some good pipe. Ha! WTF was I thinking? When old boy when down for a taste, I thought I was in the middle of having a hysterectomy! He was eating me...literally. The more I struggled to get away from him, the more his ass chomped away at my goods. He was down there for about 45 minutes and then had the nerve to think I was going to let him smash?! Fuck that...I intended to leave with my uterus and fallopian tubes intact so I just faked a phone call and bucked on dude. I've never been so sore from that day to this!

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR

@jtray DAAMN! smh to that one

The worst is a girl who just lays there, no sounds, and looks away awkwardly. Made myself nut quick to bounce.

It was this chick i was cool with, super freaky. No lie, i caught feelings and i think that threw me off. We were making out on the couch and before we got it in i had to piss. First time i ever went limp dick. Idk what happened in the next hour, but like i said we was cool so we just kicked it. NEVER PISSED B4 SEX AGAIN. NEVER CAUGHT FEELINGS AGAIN.

JG 6900

JG 6900

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 698 posts

Bad lay: Chick in GA I was messing with took her prescribed "crazy meds".  Bitch passed out and woke up asking, "who are you?"  I told her who I was and started fucking her. 

pluva80

pluva80

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 57 posts

You could have went in to the bathroom and grab the Glade and spray her ass. Lol. We all have had a bad lay in our time. I had one that did not know how to give BJ to save her life. It was like using a hedge trimmer and pulling your dick hoping you don't rip the head off. I quickly gave up on that and proceeded to bend her over. I took her Missionary for a bit and then I let her ride me. Needless to say her cowgirl action was horrible, It was like a pillow princess but on top. She could not work her hips or remotely bounce her ass to work my cock. So I layed her back down and drilled her pussy until she was about to cum, then I pulled out and rolled over and went to sleep because of the disappointment I had with her work. I'm not going to invest my Pain in no whack ass pussy.

leetheshooter

leetheshooter

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 102 posts

damn.............real bad days..smh

xhorsex757

xhorsex757

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts
    Lmao I was about to hit this one girl and she pulled her pants down and I smelt her instantly. And I just sat there and she was like fuck me with that big dick and I was like hold on I went down stairs washed my hands and got some cereal and went to the basement didn't even tell her I won't coming back and when she came down I told her I'll take her home smh

longwayz

longwayz

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 12 posts
    I had this bitch tht juss talked a big sex game and she had tounge ring. Anyway she couldn't ride, or suck dick. It would have been coo if she didnt hype herself up so much... But she did so i was expecting a true one. Nope. Lol

BZA Bills

BZA Bills

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 88 posts

Bad smells always kills my boner.  Other than that.. I can't fuck big women.  If anyone had a big woman before, you'd know that navigating to their vagina is just... different.  Big women's pussy are just long and its like.. caved in?  Idk how to describe it any better than that.  Has nothing to do with my penis size either.  well maybe if I were 10 inches that'd help.. but nah.

I took this one chubby indian chick to a hotel once.  it was a fucking task trying to hit that.  I planned to hit it all night since i aint have some in a while.  I only ended up hitting it once, briefly, and slept the rest of the night.  lol.  She also had that typical indian odor.. you know the smell.. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder