• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Would You Donate?

- - - - -

37 replies to this topic

Poll: Donate 2014 (579 member(s) have cast votes)

Would You Donate?

1. Yea (454 votes [78.68%])

Percentage of vote: 78.68%

2. Nah (88 votes [15.25%])

Percentage of vote: 15.25%

3. I Been Tryn To For Ages.... (35 votes [6.07%])

Percentage of vote: 6.07%

Would You Donate Just Because

1. Yea, I'd Like To Support The Site (273 votes [47.31%])

Percentage of vote: 47.31%

2. I'd Donate To Rank Up Faster (53 votes [9.19%])

Percentage of vote: 9.19%

3. I'd Donate To See Ish (Locked/Hidden Forums) (219 votes [37.95%])

Percentage of vote: 37.95%

4. I'd Donate To Have Own Group/Forum/Team (32 votes [5.55%])

Percentage of vote: 5.55%

How Much Would Donate

1. $5-$10 Dollars (Just Cause) (286 votes [49.57%])

Percentage of vote: 49.57%

2. $5-$10 Dollars (Extra Access) (86 votes [14.90%])

Percentage of vote: 14.90%

3. $10-$15 Dollars (Even More Access/Abilities) (40 votes [6.93%])

Percentage of vote: 6.93%

4. $25 Dollars (All Access/Sections) (80 votes [13.86%])

Percentage of vote: 13.86%

5. $25 Plus Dollars (All Access/Sections/Banners/Groups/Email/Etc) (85 votes [14.73%])

Percentage of vote: 14.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

•   Rear Admiral O-7. Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

• 3054 posts

• Rate:Officer

So fams, the question of the week is simple? Would you donate to HGF?

xdonate.png

As we work to better the community, improve service, and promote quality content, we realize we have to step our game up. But, we realize we have a community and can do it with the help of the community. So it has been asked before. "Can I Donate", or "Can I Just Donate To See Ish".  It wasn't that you couldn't, its just thats A lot of work. 

But, We want to offer you more, make the site better, do all we can to continue to be the #1 Online Adult Community of Home Grown Freaks.

So with that Said. Lets Head To The Polls and Vote. Don't just vote, leave feedback on things you would donate for, or if you just wanna donate. Added features that you would like to see, or more permissions etc. 

klb

klb

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 417 posts
    • LocationGoogle

yea you surprise what dollar from few heads per day can do

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

NAVSUP - XO

• Lt. O-3 Lieutenant

• 452 posts
    • LocationSomewhere sober...

I would definitely donate, it would be a good way to help improve the sites services and user experience and also give members the chance to see more features. In my opinion this would greatly benefit HGF and its members.

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

Excellent poll. I would donate to help out with the site.

CarlosConscious

CarlosConscious

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

Greetings,

Homegrown Freaks Administration

I Love This Idea Because It Give HGF Members The Opportunity To Have Access To Exclusive Videos That's Not Given To Regular HGF Members That Have No Videos Uploaded.

It's Several Of HGF Members That's Not Interested In The Red Tape Concerning Downloading Videos Because Maybe They Are Celibate And/or Don't Have Access To Attractive Women Unlike Others Which Is When The Membership Dues Arrive In Which Is A Wonderful Factor To Have On This Website.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    I would donate and think others might as well, as a free adult social site HGF has a lot to offer. I think that once people see all there is the involvement and support may increase

Untouchable1

Untouchable1

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 519 posts

I would donate just to show support

TheNavi

TheNavi

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 16 posts
    • LocationATL

i would donate if i felt like it..

dbaker2k10

dbaker2k10

#TEAMHGF

• 210 posts
    I would to make the site much better, and more secure.

blkedition

blkedition

DIVO/MD-0E

• 419 posts

Id donate just because, this site has been free for so long I feel I would at least owe that much.....Id also donate to gain access to locked areas lol

hoodratluva

hoodratluva

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 21 posts
    Would def donate, as I'm not much of a poster, so I feel I could do my part. It's been free for so long that I feel obligated to. This is America ain't it. Can't be mad!!

jerseysson

jerseysson

#TEAMHGF

• 574 posts
    Id donate to help out because being that the site is free, there are a lot of people who are donating there time to us to provide the quality site that hgf already is.

omgitsme33

omgitsme33

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 2 posts

Would love to donate. Great site. I'm not a big poster but I would like to support the site and also get more access to things.

blackplumber

blackplumber

#TEAMHGF

• 437 posts

Yes Fam...if nothing else to show appreciation for all the hard work that goes into  providing a quality platform for people of color......there is not a community like this out there for us ......and fo sure not free....all that's required is some participation in the form of feedback.......THANKS to ALL that make this Shit HAPPEN.

Cdg300

Cdg300

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 35 posts
    I would if it would help to keep this site going

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• 209 posts

I would donate if it were possible one day... I just would have to somehow do currency exchange from my currency [EGP] to yours [USD] unless you guys get into bitcoins which would be very cool. 

FranklinHatchett

FranklinHatchett

CHIEF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 842 posts

I would donate if it were possible one day... I just would have to somehow do currency exchange from my currency [EGP] to yours [USD] unless you guys get into bitcoins which would be very cool. 

if you do paypal, they convert currency right there and ask how much and what national dollar.

egyptianprince

egyptianprince

#TEAMHGF

• 209 posts

if you do paypal, they convert currency right there and ask how much and what national dollar.

Ah alright but I still would like to just another bitcoin merchant on the internet [ surface web ] still would be cool to see HGF have the bitcoin system. 

Currency of the future 

Edited by egyptianprince, 19 August 2014 - 11:38 AM.

J Bezzy

J Bezzy

SEAL

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak

• 1141 posts

hell yea i would, i been here since this site first open 

LoudPakSean

LoudPakSean

#TEAMHGF

• 190 posts

Id gladly donate, This is officially the number one site. please tell me who is better

Edited by LoudPakSean, 19 August 2014 - 12:42 PM.

NLVIP

NLVIP

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 1862 posts

i'd donate

AceTheFreakLive

AceTheFreakLive

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 8 posts

What if i dont want to donate?...lol i get the choices first question...i answer no then i carry on as if i agree with a damn donation in the first place....lol

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

What if i dont want to donate?...lol i get the choices first question...i answer no then i carry on as if i agree with a damn donation in the first place....lol

Then don't donate. Its not forcing you to. Its just a limited time deal anyway. Also we are looking to add, removal of ads for all who donate. We are just improving. You can still help out the community by commenting, posting, and ranking up the regular way.

Active

Active

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)

• 1351 posts

id donate, just wouldn't know how much 

Love2View

Love2View

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 201 posts

Nah. Asking for donations is a slippery slope. I get that it's not free to run a website, but when you have a lot of traffic, there are strategic ways to get donations. Don't cut off access and make people post just to have access to pictures and videos. That just results in less traffic as it should. Keep the access levels the same, but add exclusive content and have it cost money to see that.

Honestly, this site has gone in the wrong direction with this navy shit and limited access.  

NSk8r

NSk8r

Chief Admin

• 3054 posts

Nah. Asking for donations is a slippery slope. I get that it's not free to run a website, but when you have a lot of traffic, there are strategic ways to get donations. Don't cut off access and make people post just to have access to pictures and videos. That just results in less traffic as it should. Keep the access levels the same, but add exclusive content and have it cost money to see that.

Honestly, this site has gone in the wrong direction with this navy shit and limited access.

Thanks for your assessment. To bad traffic, and activity has never been higher, than under this ranking and regime.......

But again how were gonna do donations and the details were not published. Just a simple question. Your not going to donate, so i t kind of don't concern you.

Although you may still benefit from is reinvesting the donations back into the site to make it better.

I'd just like to say thanks to all those saying they would. It means a lot. And we wanna continue to make site better for all.

Big o39

Big o39

#TEAMHGF

• 3566 posts
    • LocationMidwest!!!

I would give donations  I luv this site !!!!!

aceman2619

aceman2619

15TH/SGT/SSBN99

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 77 posts
    • LocationLangley AFB, VA

its a community. these are taxes. more taxes better roads

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3845 posts
    • Rate:CTR

I think donations are a good thing. So far people only had the option to access respected sections by ranking up. Over my years on the site, I've seen many complained about they do not want to post content due to a liability risk, too much work to rank up, ranking up process is subjective or I can't believe this is free, I wish I can help out or contribute.

At my local park they do free theatrical plays during the summer. I went to one of them to see what all the hype was about and there was an intermission where they asked for donations to support the actors and production cost. Out of a 100 I saw maybe 20 people go up and donated. After intermission I was able to continue to watch the show free of charge. Another scenario is when I go to checkout at some retailers they ask if I want to donate for x charity. I don't donate to activities like this because my rationale is I pay taxes and I believe the unconstitutional taxes I pay will somehow work it's way around to these folks through grants from the government.

But these two scenarios taught me two things; one I get the same services and maybe even better due to the contributions from others. And secondly, Let's say someone gave you a choice between picking a pencil and a pen, which one will you pick? Why didn't they offer you a highlighter? And the same is  similar for HGF. Until now members options were limited to ranking up to see the respected sections. Donations give people that have an altruistic spirit who wish to contribute for the betterment of the site and the greater good for all HGF members the opportunity to do so instead of denying them this avenue. Those donors are the real MVP and went beyond the call of duty for their fellow man.

So as long as the current process is still available for those who want to rank up to see the respected section then I don't see why we would want to deny others the right to access content through donations. I think only then the playing feel will be even.

Lastly, you know when you watch tv or you go to some event, they make the statement, "...this proceeding wouldn't have been made possible without donations and and sponsors..." When an entity can make this statement, that means that they are actually not struggling but are soaring and became an entity that mature and evolve into an organization that many adore. And that's when they can say, Nigga we made it.

So I'm all for donations.

jimmy-baby

jimmy-baby

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 32 posts

all the mane

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder