• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Never fuck your boss

- - - - -

20 replies to this topic

dustybutt

dustybutt

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
  • 13 posts

It should go without saying but I'm going to say it anyway.  Never fuck your boss.  I did it and she is constantly on my dick now.  And she thinks she can control my career now.

sanger

sanger

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1997 posts

You fucked up bro. Now if yall aint feeling each other anymore she gone be real bitchy towards you.

bdothehot

bdothehot

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

Don't fuck your employee either lol! 

dpking1985

dpking1985

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 53 posts

Fuck her to the top. If she fires you there is this wonderful shit called Sexual Harassment.

click

click

9TH/SSgt/CG79

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 920 posts

Playa you broke the golden rule

blackdave

blackdave

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 382 posts

damn, you fucked up. from experience. that will only get worse

deltashuttle192

deltashuttle192

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 35 posts

Fuck that shit...am fuckin her.. as long as you are doing your job you can't get fired for just any reason.

sanger

sanger

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1997 posts

Fuck that shit...am fuckin her.. as long as you are doing your job you can't get fired for just any reason.

that's short sighted thinking. it aint about being fired for just any reason, its da fact she will be watching like a hawk for any and all slip ups. No one is crystal clean on the job, so she cud easily be a by da book bitch and drop it petty on homie

cptkirkandzena

cptkirkandzena

#TEAMHGF

• 1122 posts

rule #1, don't shit where you sleep.

darabbit2k3

darabbit2k3

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 55 posts

that brings to much conflict in the workplace bro, it's not worth it.

td4001

td4001

#TEAMHGF

• PO2 E-5 2nd Class Freak
    • 158 posts

Fuck her to the top. If she fires you there is this wonderful shit called Sexual Harassment.

word. Fuck that, you do what you supposed to and explain everything then regardless things should take care of themselves. We all know women act up but it's on you to see that before Turning Up

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3845 posts
    • Rate:CTR

sigh *face palm*

I think the rule should be never screw anyone who you work with. This one chick was on me; feigning and I told her that the person you see at work and you may be all dreamy about is definitely not who I am outside of work. I also told her my life is in flux so I can't really get into anything serious.

Now shawty was thick AF. I said to myself you know what we work on different floors, different departments what is the harm? long story short, shawty was a stage 5 clinger (wedding crasher movie). ONce she got the D, she had expectations like I should sleep over every night, we should go out and spend my money. I said to myself, bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym. I waited for the first argument which was a pebble and turned it into a mountain and nexted her.

She was singing that LeAnn Rimes, Who do I live without you. Shit could of turned for the worse, for example she could have started visiting my work area and shit but she didn't.

Now when I see her when I get breakfast or throughout the building. There is that awkward moment where I say that bitch hates me but then I say to myself a lot of niggas feign for her phat ass and I king konged the pussy. Now she text me every now and then trying to chill with me and shit but I know that I'm no good for her, I know I just want buss a nut and I rather her dedicate her time to something that is more attainable.

word. Fuck that, you do what you supposed to and explain everything then regardless things should take care of themselves. We all know women act up but it's on you to see that before Turning Up

But this guy is right. the cat's out the hat; the toothpaste is out of the tube. the best you can do if you do see her acting shady towards you is let her know your thoughts:

What we had was truly great but I decided to close that chapter in my life as you know. However, you have been consistently harassing me although I've asked you to stop these antics. Moreover, I feel that due to our parting, you may still have a bone to pick with me and may become a factor when it comes time for bonuses and/or promotions. I am asking that you will be a professional and be just when such career opportunities arises. Before I go to our supervisor, I figure as my immediate supervisor, you have  a right to know and to give you the opportunity to rectify the situation.

I look forward to working with you and do great things for X company. Please advise if the concern is resolved or if it needs to be escalated.

send that shit in an email. Regardless of if shit hit the fan or you are afraid someone may find out, you are covered with this email. You stated your concern, follow the chain of command and if the problem persists or turn into you being ired or someone else getting a promotion. You can play this card anytime. As a supervisor (management) she has the responsibility to mitigate or stop all harassment. She is probably suppose to report such incidents to her management. Now this is where you have her in a catch 22 damn if she do and damn if she don't. If she reports it, she's fired!. If she doesn't report it and doesn't play nice, you still got her right where you want her and may get that promotion or end up suing the company.

Good luck bruh. 

iluvit504

iluvit504

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 47 posts

GREAT CHESS MOVE!

pxh2104

pxh2104

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
    • 555 posts

I've been working for the same organization for 15 years and my experiences have taught me not to dip my pen in company ink. It never turns out well.

sigh *face palm*

I think the rule should be never screw anyone who you work with. This one chick was on me; feigning and I told her that the person you see at work and you may be all dreamy about is definitely not who I am outside of work. I also told her my life is in flux so I can't really get into anything serious.

Now shawty was thick AF. I said to myself you know what we work on different floors, different departments what is the harm? long story short, shawty was a stage 5 clinger (wedding crasher movie). ONce she got the D, she had expectations like I should sleep over every night, we should go out and spend my money. I said to myself, bitch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym. I waited for the first argument which was a pebble and turned it into a mountain and nexted her.

She was singing that LeAnn Rimes, Who do I live without you. Shit could of turned for the worse, for example she could have started visiting my work area and shit but she didn't.

Now when I see her when I get breakfast or throughout the building. There is that awkward moment where I say that bitch hates me but then I say to myself a lot of niggas feign for her phat ass and I king konged the pussy. Now she text me every now and then trying to chill with me and shit but I know that I'm no good for her, I know I just want buss a nut and I rather her dedicate her time to something that is more attainable.

pcthug

pcthug

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 7 posts

Never shit where you eat

watcher21

watcher21

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 17 posts

Fuck your boss. They may have some control but have the advantage of getting or first pick of advances

NLVIP

NLVIP

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 1862 posts

Damn. Bad move fam

ILLA 2.0

ILLA 2.0

#TEAMHGF

• O-8 Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
    • 1629 posts

may want to start looking for another gig

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

Unless you don't care about your job and can find a new one right away, you have many options to decide! Be positive and make your next move mate. Good luck!

Love2View

Love2View

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-6L 1st Class Freak
    • 201 posts

she's your boss and she fucked up and has more to lose, so you should be controlling her. take her ass to HR and get her fired. this thread is lopsided bruh

SkateonemP

SkateonemP

#TEAMHGF

• 473 posts

Shiiit...depends on the boss. But most dudes will do it anyway

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder