• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Casual sexual encounters

- - - - -

19 replies to this topic

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    Has anyone hooked up with someone the met on a casual sexual encounters site?

KingofHomeGrown

KingofHomeGrown

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1131 posts

I have two times. But you know what I don't anymore because I always think those girls have diseases. yes I use a condom but still. I see them as a different type of girls. Don't know why my mind is like that. I can pick up a chick on Facebook, POF, Instagram. Take them out, and fuck em and be cool with it. But after the second time on on that sexual encounter site, I felt weird for some reason. Like these types of girls are the lowest of the lowest lol So I stopped doing it. Weird but true.

Lucas Davenport

Lucas Davenport

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 315 posts

yes, i have met a couple of women on these sites - been knocking one down for the past 4 years and no plans to stop. she's married and unhappy, so i give her what she wants and can't get at home - that good dick. it's a lot easier this way because there are no misconceptions and no disappointments. she wants good dick and i give it to her, well. she got good pussy, bomb ass head skills and she fucks me thoroughly. we see each other about once every 2-3 weeks for a few hours at a time. we alternate payment for the room - who could ask for anything more?

DocSamson

DocSamson

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 37 posts

most definitely...and surprisingly...they were hella good.

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

Great topic. I'd have to say a few times before I got into a serious relationship. Overall it was great. :)

FreakE

FreakE

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 274 posts
    Thought about it for sure but haven't. Definitely will take site recommendations

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @Ajsigma@Lucas Davenport@KingofHomeGrown what was the allure or draw that inpired you to seek out casual encounters? Were you in relationship seeking discretion?

Waka316

Waka316

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 34 posts
    Nah i want too though. Ive tried hella sites,tinder,pof,etc. the closest i got was skout. This broad wanted me and my boy to run a train but she ended up catching feelings(idek why)and already did 2 separate trains the same week..had to leave that alone Even i got standards.

Bamboo

Bamboo

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 6 posts

Had a few one night stands off Okc, but never tried a full on casual site. I always thought you had to have at least a baby arm dick to get any play lol 

KingofHomeGrown

KingofHomeGrown

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1131 posts

@Ajsigma@Lucas Davenport@KingofHomeGrown what was the allure or draw that inpired you to seek out casual encounters? Were you in relationship seeking discretion?

I did it for the experience that's all. I haven't done it before and it was something new. For me the allure came from me doing something the first time and it went well. But the type of dude I am I love the chase. The sex site was too easy, women just give it up lol. I rather meet a women in public or on social media, talk a bit, go out twice  three times and I'm in. That's more exciting to me than not working for it at all.

No I wasn't in a relationship...if I was I wouldn't do that especially if I was feeling her. I would just show her what's up I'm unhappy it's either we work on it or ima leave. That's that. Cheating is not needed that's highschool shit. If you don't want to be with the person no more just tell them  and see if y'all can work it out, or leave! Why stay in an un happy situation and cheat? I don't do that.

Salute!

KingofHomeGrown

KingofHomeGrown

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1131 posts

Has anyone hooked up with someone the met on a casual sexual encounters site?

So the question is have you been on a sexual encounter site? If so how did you like it?

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

@Mizzqt37 I was single at the time. I was just curious. That's all.

NLVIP

NLVIP

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 1862 posts

I have on just regular social media sites but not on a dating site. 

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @KingofHomeGrown thanks for the clarification, honestly no I think as a woman you just never know. I don't know don't need it that bad I play just fine by myself! Lol

KingofHomeGrown

KingofHomeGrown

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 1131 posts

@KingofHomeGrown thanks for the clarification, honestly no I think as a woman you just never know. I don't know don't need it that bad I play just fine by myself! Lol

Yeh i feel you for women it is a little harder...but the site wouldn't exist with out women so there are plenty of them who are willing to meet guys on that type of site.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @KingofHomeGrown I know you're right

Beefinjector69

Beefinjector69

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 8 posts
    Haven't had much luck. I don't really look for it online as l can meet some people while lm out and about be it business or pleasure

janalmoose

janalmoose

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 1 posts

Nah, the online shit is mostly scams. There are def girls out there but I'm way too lazy to go for that shit.

goldentiger3

goldentiger3

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 1242 posts

I have met several women from a dating site and they turned out ok the sex was ok

Wundah

Wundah

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 28 posts
    I hooked up with a girl from Tinder today, gotten a BJ from another a while back. Safe to say every women on tinder wants to get busy in some way.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder