• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  Cowboy74 : (10 May 2024 - 04:13 AM)

Atlanta Georgia black bbw

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:13 PM)

Where bigdicc52

@  SMASHSMASH2000 : (08 May 2024 - 04:12 PM)

Where's the mz deepthroat vids

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

Photo

Craziest way you pulled a female and the craziest smash.

- - - - -

12 replies to this topic

kukura

kukura

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
  • 22 posts

I was just sitting back at the pad laughing at Pulling this bad little thick one when I was with one of my bitches on some lowkey shit, when we were out in traffic.  What is some of you guys stories?  Also the craziest smash I can think of on the top of my head was when I met this broad and took her to the park about 15 minutes after meeting her at the bus stop and shit got real.

shafheavy

shafheavy

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 27 posts

Good Topic. 

I pulled this lil bad bitch, like 4'10 but petite wit ass and like to be naked becuz she knew her body was tight. Off of all places, a free chat line 4am in the morning. Never ever expected that one to pan out on the way to the house,  but when she came out we both had the "dumb" look like  I thought you would be butt ugly but was pleasantly surprised. ended up beating the next night. 

On the smash tip.... 

Same deal,,,,, free chat line. Forth of July 2 years ago.  Pulled 2 of em, a light skin chubby joint, and a darkskin apple bottom slim 1.  my homeboy aint come thru  so i had to tackle em both. Picked em up @ the mall after fireworks show. Went washed up in the gas station i got my condoms from,  jus in time to cuz it was followed by head in the whip. took em to the business park i used to work in on the wood picnic table.  Had them bend over knees on the seat part while they leaned over the table right next to each other. N double dipped that chip back n forth.  Big joint gave me the head in the whip but was faking @ first till she seen me smash her girl good.  Very memorable. I ended up taking to my Old OG house to smash proper on the bed. they wasnt trying fuck him tho, he was sick. say he was too old. they was like 19ish

ps. chatline take alot of patience and trial n error.  more then likely its a crap shoot n you be lucky to bag something decent. (that aint charging) i dont pay. so i wouldnt prefer it. i say about 1 in 30. or 1 in 50. finger crossed

Edited by shafheavy, 15 July 2014 - 01:10 AM.

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 266 posts

I remember back in "09" when I 1st got on tagged, & I met this chick named tracey. She was a high school teacher. We chatted up for a good min. I was stationed in GA at the time. Then I got word that my brother in law's grandmom had passed away. She was like a grandmom to me 2 so I flew up 2 philly for the memorial. But the day before I told her I was in town & she was like I better not leave w/o seeing her. So I got a room, & smashed & nutted in her all crazy! I recently found her again on FB but she don't respond to my messages so I said oh well.

Craziest smash was in austrailia, back in "05". My homeboi had talked to this chick the previous day & was gonna meet up wit her & her friends. Only thing was he was drunk when he met them  & couldn't remember what they look like. So it wind up being the 1 he talked to was semi cute, 1 was butt ugly, & 1 was big! So long story short after some of our friends & her friends came & left it was down to me, my boi, the chick he was talking to, & the big jawn. I didn't want to but the big chick was like lets go in the bathroom to give them some privacy. I was pretty drunk so I said fukk it. Next thing I know I'm bangin this chick on the bathroom floor, RAW! I was like where u want me to cum, & She was like rite where u are! I'm like well shyt! I ain't gonna lie she might've been big but that puzzy was maaaaad good! SO good I had to go slow so I wouldn't bust so fast! Good times, good times!

digiboom

digiboom

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 54 posts

Craziest smash: Went to go see an apartment in the bronx, in a two family home. Lady was showing me the place her daughter came in to meet the potential new tenant, I swear less than 7 minutes later I had her ass naked on the sink getting it in. I knew soon as I saw shorty i wanted to have that, she had that young dumb look in her eye. Took no work at all. I did end up moving into the spot but the mother was crazy cool on the rent and kept talking to me about her daughters problems. I had to put some space between me and shorty over that because I couldn't beat the price I was paying and didn't want to fuck it up.

Had another situation like that renting a room in washington heights. Old lady whose apartment it was asked me to tutor her daughter. It was all pc at first but she knew she had that effect on me and kept the flaunting shit going. Shorty soon after found out she was pregnant from her man so I didn't get much chance to hit it but that one night she asked me to lay with her for a bit and I slipped it to her.  I moved out soon after that, shit got real awkward after that.

Edited by digiboom, 15 July 2014 - 03:07 PM.

kukura

kukura

#TEAMHGF

• GOLD
    • 22 posts

Good Topic. 

I pulled this lil bad bitch, like 4'10 but petite wit ass and like to be naked becuz she knew her body was tight. Off of all places, a free chat line 4am in the morning. Never ever expected that one to pan out on the way to the house,  but when she came out we both had the "dumb" look like  I thought you would be butt ugly but was pleasantly surprised. ended up beating the next night. 

On the smash tip.... 

Same deal,,,,, free chat line. Forth of July 2 years ago.  Pulled 2 of em, a light skin chubby joint, and a darkskin apple bottom slim 1.  my homeboy aint come thru  so i had to tackle em both. Picked em up @ the mall after fireworks show. Went washed up in the gas station i got my condoms from,  jus in time to cuz it was followed by head in the whip. took em to the business park i used to work in on the wood picnic table.  Had them bend over knees on the seat part while they leaned over the table right next to each other. N double dipped that chip back n forth.  Big joint gave me the head in the whip but was faking @ first till she seen me smash her girl good.  Very memorable. I ended up taking to my Old OG house to smash proper on the bed. they wasnt trying fuck him tho, he was sick. say he was too old. they was like 19ish

ps. chatline take alot of patience and trial n error.  more then likely its a crap shoot n you be lucky to bag something decent. (that aint charging) i dont pay. so i wouldnt prefer it. i say about 1 in 30. or 1 in 50. finger crossed

Whats up with the chat  lines I never fucked with them could you or anyone else throw some pointers to get in the right direction with that?

shafheavy

shafheavy

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 27 posts

Whats up with the chat  lines I never fucked with them could you or anyone else throw some pointers to get in the right direction with that?

Look up a free one where ever you live @.  Dont do the live rooms.  But the one where you leave a greeting and listen to females greetings.

Just be original and have personality. Send a couple messages if they hit you back pop for the number to get off the Line and then work your magic.  

Always a plus to ask for a description, if they ducking the weight they prolly big, but also aint no describing ya face.  like diggin for gold keep @ it long enough and you'll find what you lookin for.  

ps. If its a free chat line, Beware of Trannies.  Paid Lines normally give you a free 60min trial, so touch up on ya skills on the free joint first so you dont waste time. GL

MrClitlicker

MrClitlicker

#TEAMHGF

• 275 posts

G?good topic

frankblood

frankblood

#TEAMHGF

• Senior Chief E-8 Senior Freak (Chief)
    • 3083 posts
    • LocationThe Bay
    • Rate:CTR
    Haha me and the homies used to have tinychat poppin. I started gaming girls with Wiz Khalifa lines, pre-Kush N OJ, and that shit worked more than anything else I tried. Even the homies started doing it. Anyway I came across this one freak and a simple "your boyfriend ain't got shit to do with me" and I was at her apartment that weekend.
    Craziest: I fucked an old friend at her dorm while her roommate was sleep. Her roommate was best friends with my girl at the time. It might not seem crazy but you don't know how ratchet my girl and her friend are

Waka316

Waka316

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 34 posts
    Early this year actually. Im at work at this shoe shop and i help this lady with some shoes. She's like 44,Persian,nice perky titties with glasses and black hair and im 19 but I noticed the way she was staring at me everytime I looked up so later that day she Asked me when my break was and soon after im smashing in the parking lot and a couple more times when I got off work.

re55

re55

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 18 posts
    Mine was actually in the summer
    Craziest smash: On this site called date hookup
    I met her and we seemed to kick it off pretty good. She was a big girl, with a bigger ass so I was like fuck it. We messaged about 10 times back and forth. And then she tells me to come over.
    Mind you this was at 2 am. So I get there to find out I'm in the middle of the damn projects and crackheads were everywhere. I wanted to turn back but I made it there so no turning back.
    Then the girl calls me and tells me to be quiet, and hurry up and come in. So I get in her house and we talk, come to find out shes 18 (I'm 23) and she is living with her mom dad sister and brother. And she said her brother was in a crew. So I was like fuck this! Was about to dip and then she starts twerking on me and that ass was so gorgeous and soft. And this is in New Orleans, u know how they be twerking. So we get it in, I had to go slow because her pussy was soo wet and soo tight I didn't expect that and her head game was fantastic. I couldn't believe she was 18 and that good, a damn pro at that. So I leave at 4am come to find out that her brother was in the next room the whole time with his door closed, light on playing NBA 2k. I know he heard cause her head banged the wall a couple of times, and not to mention I raw dogged that twat. So I leave the house only to see 2 scary looking niggaz infront of my car and I go back inside. I then tell her that these dudes are infront of my car and she says that's my bro.'s gang fam. And my heart dropped. So long story short, I played with her pussy for like 10 mins more then I snuck out the back door and went to my car. They followed me until I caught on to what they were doing and who they were so I drove into a random neighborhood and lost them, came home at like 5. Scary as shit, but that pussy was good as hell

qubonic

qubonic

#TEAMHGF

• 266 posts

Mine was actually in the summer
    Craziest smash: On this site called date hookup
    I met her and we seemed to kick it off pretty good. She was a big girl, with a bigger ass so I was like fuck it. We messaged about 10 times back and forth. And then she tells me to come over.
    Mind you this was at 2 am. So I get there to find out I'm in the middle of the damn projects and crackheads were everywhere. I wanted to turn back but I made it there so no turning back.
    Then the girl calls me and tells me to be quiet, and hurry up and come in. So I get in her house and we talk, come to find out shes 18 (I'm 23) and she is living with her mom dad sister and brother. And she said her brother was in a crew. So I was like fuck this! Was about to dip and then she starts twerking on me and that ass was so gorgeous and soft. And this is in New Orleans, u know how they be twerking. So we get it in, I had to go slow because her pussy was soo wet and soo tight I didn't expect that and her head game was fantastic. I couldn't believe she was 18 and that good, a damn pro at that. So I leave at 4am come to find out that her brother was in the next room the whole time with his door closed, light on playing NBA 2k. I know he heard cause her head banged the wall a couple of times, and not to mention I raw dogged that twat. So I leave the house only to see 2 scary looking niggaz infront of my car and I go back inside. I then tell her that these dudes are infront of my car and she says that's my bro.'s gang fam. And my heart dropped. So long story short, I played with her pussy for like 10 mins more then I snuck out the back door and went to my car. They followed me until I caught on to what they were doing and who they were so I drove into a random neighborhood and lost them, came home at like 5. Scary as shit, but that pussy was good as hell

Dam that's cray as hell! So the whole time it was a setup?

re55

re55

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 18 posts
    Yeap it was luckily I shook em and got a free fuck haha came in her mouth n pussy raw
    Lol

Shinta85

Shinta85

#TEAMHGF

• E-3 Freak
    • 15 posts
    Ok. Back in 2010 My dad own some apartments and I would help him out from time to time. One day I was there, he left and went to pick up some tools. This girl, Had to have been 26 at the time showed up at her aunts apt with her 2 yr old daughter. She was outside the door for a while so I went up to her and talked to her blah blah blah. So I went in the office got the extra key and opened the apt. Then she invited me in. We talked some more. Then before I was about to leave she hugged me and we both kissed. She was horny cause she pulled my dick out and took me in HER AUNT'S ROOM. So I took my clothes off and she took her pants off. Then she went out the room to check on her daughter and gave her some toys and snacks to keep her occupied lol. Then she came back in the room,suck me off and fucked her raw. Bust all inside of her. This went on for about a month. Now were just friends

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder