• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox ShoutBox [Not A Search Area] Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Posted Image

@  ILLA 2.0 : (03 May 2024 - 06:05 AM)

What the word long time

@  PO3 BarberDR : (15 April 2024 - 05:20 AM)

Hope everyone is good!

@  Mrjob : (15 April 2024 - 05:12 AM)

How we do that? Can't even upload vids?

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 April 2024 - 02:12 AM)

Thanks hostmaster

@  Larrytaylor6462 : (05 April 2024 - 03:14 AM)

Atl

@  CWO3 pac33238 : (04 April 2024 - 11:33 PM)

Navy

@  hostmaster : (20 March 2024 - 09:15 AM)

@bigdickzeke18 https://support.ccbill.com/member.cgi

@  librakidla : (19 March 2024 - 05:31 AM)

aunty

@  bigdickzeke18 : (15 March 2024 - 03:02 AM)

How do I cancel my premium sub?

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 02:55 AM)

Let's get this back on track.

@    Rear Admiral NSk8r : (06 March 2024 - 01:34 AM)

Hope Everyone is well

@  Battle0fny : (23 February 2024 - 05:56 PM)

AceAlive1

@  pr0lifik3 : (23 February 2024 - 06:12 AM)

Swallow

@  muthaman : (19 February 2024 - 07:16 PM)

ghost

@  brklynzboss : (03 February 2024 - 08:57 PM)

Dimesdiva

@  Johnmanns : (01 February 2024 - 07:09 AM)

Nikki

@  scorpio1029 : (21 January 2024 - 02:15 PM)

Posted Image

@  scorpio1029 : (20 January 2024 - 03:22 PM)

I have a recent update on an oldy but goodie. Check the link and PM if interested. https://homegrownfre...plicit-boricua/

@  bigdickzeke18 : (18 January 2024 - 02:52 PM)

Look at my message reply pay4xxx

@  Alvatore257 : (16 January 2024 - 05:37 AM)

basketball

Photo

Anal Sex

- - - - -

33 replies to this topic

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

What is the deal with anal sex is that a phase that passes or is it that different than vaginal sex? Seems to be in my experience it passes in time and just doesn't get mentioned after awhile.

Ajsigma

Ajsigma

#TEAMHGF

• Chief E-7 Chief Freak
    • 590 posts

@Mizzqt37 My girl and I do it whenever she feels comfortable and ready. We don't always do anal and it's never spontaneous. You always want to be careful and clean. So far it's been going on for about 2 years now. She loves it.

Noheart2011

Noheart2011

#TEAMHGF

• Master Chief E-9 Master Freak (Chief)

• 3845 posts
    • Rate:CTR

I can't speak to the general consensus but from personal experience. The girl I mess with it was her idea to it. we did it a couple times and it faded away. The thing is that it takes preparation. You need to have lube readily available as oppose to sex no preparation necessary. I enjoy that I can bust a nut in it and not have to worry about child support but other than that I prefer vaginal sex. Totally different feeling. Now if I messed with loose wall females I may change my opinion. But I say its a fad. But I do believe when you in a sexual relationship everything that both parties are comfortable with is definitely on the table. 

ZEST

ZEST

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6. 1st Class Freak
    • 150 posts

It's something that happens here and there...I never pushed it, the girls normally ask for it.  i guess curiosity sets in and they end up loving it. It does feel a whole lot better than pussy. 

dark-rane

dark-rane

#TEAMHGF

• 98 posts

for me it isnt a phaze.. sex cant be a phaze.. you like what you like.. personally i love it.. and the women i do it with love it.. they say it gives them the most powerful orgasms they have ever had when its done right.. and no it doesnt feel nothing like pussy.. just like head feels completely different then pussy.. its a different hole... different pleasure.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

You know I never thought about the preparation, i just find it amusing that it's a big topic one that i actually have zero problem with but then as a few have said a few times it's consistent and then just phases out and then is just random and pretty nonexistent.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

Truth anal orgasm is much more intense than any of the other 4 ways that a woman can orgasm

dark-rane

dark-rane

#TEAMHGF

• 98 posts

well it never phazes out with me.. any woman that decides to deal with me will have a full understanding that she will have to get her ass stretched quite frequently lol.. or keep it stepping.. on to the next one...

fla850

fla850

#TEAMHGF

• PO1 E-6 1st Class Freak
    • 1052 posts

My outlook is if it happens, then it happens if not I aint tripping. I love pussy too much to trip over some anal. 

mr.flamboyant

mr.flamboyant

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 25 posts

its a beautiful thing if you are both ok with it. just be sure that she's relaxed and ok with it. then go in gently (lube helps a lot)... after a few minutes of taking it it slow, ask if she's ready for something deeper and faster. if she is, she may even let you bust in there. if she aint into it, dont worry too much... soooo many other ways to please a woman, (like poundin that pussy real good) and even then, different chicks have different pleasures.

Edited by mr.flamboyant, 12 July 2014 - 12:35 AM.

chosen182

chosen182

#TEAMHGF

• E-1 Recruit
    • 8 posts

I think its popular in part because its taboo. 

KTG1120

KTG1120

#TEAMHGF

• 512 posts

from the older lady i mess with now, she say she love it. I've never done it, tried it a few times but never fully.But the feeling according to her is like no other. Said she cums/ orgasms harder thru anal sex then thru vaginal. I guess the fact that its tighter its just a different feeling. But only thing about it, that you can go back and forth. If you do anal sex that night, it has to be only anal unless you go and clean up after. 

gmonte

gmonte

#TEAMHGF

• 773 posts

anal all the time, fam.  I like all kinds of female booty, have experienced different sizes, races, and ages.  Small, medium, and large booties, but no gigantic ones, yet.  If a woman does not like anal, it won't work out with me.  I have been spoiled to this point so going backward would be the biggest disappointment.  I go the logical order, hand, mouth, pussy, ass.  Nutting all of these ways are different to me, but nutting in a good, warm, soft female asshole is freedom to me.  Then when you lay on that booty while still inside it, she on her stomach?  Man, that is the most a woman can give, I believe.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @gmonte

No feet? So laying afterwards that's the thing huh? Good to know

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @KTG1120 I agree yes cleanliness is important

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    Thanks all for sharing this is a topic I have wondered about a lot of good info shared.

skillz2201

skillz2201

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 6 posts

it's all good as long as you are both enjoying it and preparation is a must.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @skillz agreed I think what ever your poison it should be mutually enjoyable, preparation a definite must

blackdave

blackdave

#TEAMHGF

• 382 posts

Its cool and i have to agree with the fellas. its random as far as i know and she always brings it up. unless you got a real freak. which don't happen to often. and be careful a female who want it in the ass off top. my advise is to say no. she waaayyy too open. 

guardian101

guardian101

#TEAMHGF

• 805 posts

if your woman like and want anal sex, hell yeah do her but be safe

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@black dave i don't think the fellas complaining about it not even a little bit other than it being impractical. What's the difference from a woman offering anal off the bat and pussy? 

GQ Smooth

GQ Smooth

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 114 posts

Depends on the person, its a phase for some and just a normal activity for others. I've had chicks where we did it a couple of times and after a while their interest in it faded. I've had other chicks where its pretty much part of the routine, I get some head, then I hit the pussy, then I hit the ass. Or switch it up and hit the ass before the pussy (of course switching the condom before going into the pussy. Gotta keep it clean, ya know.)

I love that shit, it is a different feel than pussy sex. And I'm told anal orgasms are waaaaaay more intense.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts
    @GQ Smooth so if given preference would it be anal or pussy?

feifongwong3

feifongwong3

#TEAMHGF

• 448 posts

I dunno about it being a phase with me; with other people I guess it could be. Personally, the lady I'm with can be down for it or not; I'm not gonna push the issue. When she thinks that she's ready to try it, I'm willing to try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

HumanBehind

HumanBehind

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 7 posts

i absolutely agree with gmonte. took the words right outta my mouth.

GQ Smooth

GQ Smooth

#TEAMHGF

• PO3 E-4 3rd Class Freak
    • 114 posts

@GQ Smooth so if given preference would it be anal or pussy?

Honestly QT I can't really call it. Ain't nothing like a nice good wet, creamy pussy (even better if its tight pussy.) But getting up in an ass is an equally good, albeit, totally different sensation (no homo.).....I can't choose, I rather fuck all three holes. I'm greedy like that....lol.

Mizzqt37

Mizzqt37

OPS

• Cdr. O-5 Commander

• 580 posts

@GQ Smooth I aint mad at ya

dajake

dajake

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

been hooked ever sense I tried it with my ex high school, cam in just a few strokes...............iam a beast now so its all good

dajake

dajake

#TEAMHGF

• E-2 Apprentice
    • 4 posts

I agree with Q. doing it all is the way to go, but I wont lie whenever iam about to bust in my opinion it always felt better when I was buried deep in a girls ass

55brownsugar

55brownsugar

#TEAMHGF

• E-3L Freak
    • 4 posts
    The most intense orgasm I have ever had was from anal sex!!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Restricted To Adults
    If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
    HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
    Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.

Send all removal requests to our helpdesk and include the link to the thread you would like removed.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net by Sysgenix Ltd., Cyprus, CY
    Hosting by Dalex Inc.

Please visit EPOCH.COM, our authorized sales agent
    Billing Support | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 18 U.S.C 2257 Exemption Statement | RTA Rating | DMCA/Removal Request | Stylish builder